1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Palin's Dirty Secret-Possible proof that this is Bristol Palin's Second child

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hmansfield, Sep 1, 2008.

This just keeps getting better and better. The Daily Koz seems to have some pretty good proof that Sarah Palin, McCains running mate for VP, was never pregnant with her last child, which was mysteriously born during her daughters 8 month absence from school.
    So the last child is actually her grandchild, and this is Bristol's second kid at 17 years old.

You have to read this there are pictures with dates on them and everything, that show the Governor not pregnant and her daughter pregnant LAST YEAR !!:
    Daily Koz

This photo is dated late 2007!!

[​IMG]

..and this one MARCH 9th from the Anchorage Daily News:

[​IMG]

Read the entire article Daily Koz

hmansfield, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    GTech, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  3. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Hmmn. I hope that you are correct, as much as I love a good story, I would hate to see what a circus this would turn into for that poor girl of any of it were true.
    There are still a lot of unanswered questions, but we will have to see how it all plays out.

4. GTech

Best Answers:
    That's odd. As the thread starter and an obama supporter, I can't fathom why you wouldn't want it go grow roots. After all, if you didn't want it to be true, why post it?

Anyway, it's already been shot down. Not for me to be correct or incorrect on it, just simply posting the updates before the vultures begin their decent.

GTech, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  5. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    No... I'm a die hard Obama supporter, and if this were proven to be true, I would be all over it like a sailor on a hooker. There are still a lot of unanswered questions about the whole situation and if it is out there, it will come to the forefront.

However, I find myself torn between wanting to attack anything that i can get my hands on, because of all of the BS that was said about Obama, and yes one "artist" even attacked his children with racial slurs, but politicians kids are normally left out of the bashing, but this situation is different since it would be the candidate herself perpetrating the lie.

This issue is still not dead to me, just because of one photo, there is still a lot of unexplained coincidences coinciding with her pregnancy.

I have been careful not to go full throttle on it on my blog, merely posting what I have found around the net, but my blog is political opinion, it's for entertainment purposes only :)

Funny thing is, when I first saw all the photos posted, the one of her talking to the CBS anchor was one of them, and it did not look as it does now. I remember seeing that photo, and now all of a sudden she looks big in it, and I can't find the original photo anymore.
    Not saying it's a conspiracy, but...something is afoot.

For instance, this photo was taken when she was supposedly 7 months pregnant. The baby was born 1 month later !

[​IMG]

Her pregnancy is like a U.F.O. sighting..no one else saw it, and there are no clear and decisive photos of her during the pregnancy. How is that possible for a public figure ?

6. GTech

Best Answers:
    I hope you find solitude with it. It's already been debunked. Your original source seems to have debunked it as well.

I find it beneath contempt that people would perpetuate such absurdity. Hopefully Obama has more responsible supporters out there that don't have to reach for the gutter.

GTech, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  7. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't consider it the gutter, but I am also not a reporter. My blog is Political Opinion, merely for entertainment purposes.
    My about page clearly states "the rants and raves of the editor".

If there was a story there, it deserved to be out. I don't see it any different than reports and emails, and blogs that claimed Obama was sworn into the Senate with his hand on the Quaran.

A lot of people were all over that for weeks, it was even posted up here and discussed at length.
    So the shoe is on the other foot, and THAT is the gutter. They were legitimate questions based on actual event that did not make sense.

We asked.....and they responded with "proof".

The bottom line is, she has a pregnant 17 year old daughter. We have come a long way that , THAT is acceptable for a candidate that runs on a platform of family values, running under a party that courts the vote of the religious right.

8. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    poor girl.she have her life on tv now.
    gov do you support sex ed classes?
    biden just got a list of questions he wants to ask?
    she might quit

pizzaman, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  9. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Palin is a good looking women. She has that naughty librarian look.

homebizseo, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  10. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Barack Hussein Obama, said that since, in his opinion, Pakistani President Musharraf (or Busharraf, to quote Br. Amad) is not doing enough to combat terrorism in Pakistan, then “he would possibly send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists.” It a shame that Obama is harboring regressed terrorist though from his early communist days. US to Invade Pakistan

Why did Obama bash African-American men on Father’s Day?

So what do you do for fathers on Father’s Day? We find yet another way to bash men and fathers rather than celebrate them. We praise single mothers—divorcees and those that had children out of wedlock—as somehow having the virtues of the Virgin Mary, and decry single fathers as the spawn of Satan. It is a dichotomy of good and evil with one gender representing all that is good, and one representing all that is bad. Morally simplistic views of the universe seldom are true.

homebizseo, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  11. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    GTech posting Hotair.com (Malkins website!!) as a credible source, I'm LMFAO!!! :D

AGS, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    I believe Obama has a better class of supporters than this. In fact, I know he does. They may not be present on this board, but I'm no less convinced that this sort of gutter trash from kos is not representative of his supporters.

Never saw anything about Obama being sworn in on the quran. Only one person has been, that I'm aware of. If true, that was about Obama, this is about Palin's daughter. I'd like to think that most Obama supporters were smart enough to recognize the difference.

Questions, or accusations? There is a difference between asking a question and making an accusation. This isn't a shoe on shoe comparison. It's shoe verses toenail clippers. Candidates are one thing, their families are another.

Who are "they?" What was asked?

What about the religious left? Who courts their vote? Are we to conclude that the left has no morals or values and are lacking a moral religious compass? Do democrats not have "family values?" Didn't Obama, in his acceptance speech, say:

Seems inspiring to me. If 77% of Americans consider themselves Christian and Obama currently has 47% of the poll vote, then somewhere there is an overlap of that 77% into the democrat party.

I can't think of anything more "family" than a teen taking responsibility for their actions by giving life to a baby that the "left" might otherwise find entirely acceptable to murder for convenience. Life, or death? Life seems like a platform the religious right strongly adheres to.

GTech, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  13. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I still can't see why this is important.

lightless, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  14. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not important. Palin is a hottie though.
    [​IMG]

homebizseo, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  15. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

Cons, Neocons, and Dems with little to no family morals can't see it either. But I know that a person with "two faces" will be no better than Bush.
    And if cons are willing to elect Satan as long as he is republican I will never support him.

Seems like Cons first like their party then America. Sad but true.

ST12, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  16. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    elect Satan?
    You mean the Democrats are willing to elect.

homebizseo, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is what it is. it is a failure of the parent to educate her children about sex. It seems that she also does not want the children be educated in school. so who is suppose to teach her about that. this is the proof that sex ed in school is necessary.
    the other thing that keeps annoying me is that she is so proud of her daughter to choose to keep the baby. and she is one of those people that want to deprive other mothers from their choice
    how is it that her underage child could choose and yet she wants to take away the other women's choice.
    it also reflects badly on the old man . He seems to have chosen her under pressure from the right wing crazies. It seems to me that he has already relinquished the control of his campaign and he probably would do the same thing when he becomes president. more or less the old man might have a lot of experience but that has not translate in good judgment.

pizzaman, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  18. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bah .... won't work.

People have seen and tolerated worse presidents and rulers.

lightless, Sep 2, 2008 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  19. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Man, her daughter has quite the gunt!

Crazy_Rob, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  20. TechEvangelist

TechEvangelist Guest

Best Answers:
    Have you checked the shapes of the young babes in high school these days? Half of them are in such bad shape that they are carrying a pot belly that looks just like that one.

I don't see any possible proof of anything here.

There is good reason for Obama to be taking the high road. His parents were not married when he was conceived.

TechEvangelist, Sep 2, 2008 IP