1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Obama thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by homebizseo, Jul 20, 2008.

1. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:

The life of the party appears from out of no where.
    #1 Obama is on of the best candidate at speaking.
    #2 I don't care who anyone votes for.
    #3 I am not a fan of Obama, McCain or Bush
    #4 If you do not like my threads do not open them.
    #5 You should not be talking about absurd, your comments are pathetic on thread after thread in the forum and you attack members and spew insults at them. Post if you must or put me on ignore. It makes no difference to me.

#6 I don't know who I will vote for. I listen to Obama and I am like Wow. A few things about Obama bother me or I would be on the band wagon as well.

#7 Does anyone care what you think or find. Try not to flatter yourself.

homebizseo, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  2. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    I just looked up voting records. McCain has sided with the GOP 88% of the time. Obama has sided with the DEM 96% of the time. They really aren't the same at all. Statistics show that they have probably sit on different sides of the fence about 92% of the time when both are voting.

PHPGator, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  3. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Does it show their voting record side by side? I would love to see that.

homebizseo, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  4. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Properly done, such a blog post with that info could get the DIGG and Reddit front pages.

guerilla, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  5. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, since both parties vote for war and welfare, and are basically the "mono party" I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP and DEMs are voting for the same thing. Most bills are bipartisan now, each side sneaks in whatever they want to make sure it passes and gets signed.

guerilla, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  6. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    PHPGator, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  7. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Obama looks good, has a great smile and can sell anything. When the Palin talk slows down he will run away in the polls. change
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

homebizseo, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  8. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Again images that totally bash Obama all the while you try to make a post sound like it's not bashing him.

:rolleyes:

I don't even like the guy, yet it annoys the hell out of me.

GRIM, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  9. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree, Grim.

Homebiz, you asked me why I was having trouble with the titles of your threads, and I told you it was because they fall in line with the months of smears we've already dealt with on this forum. I honestly don't know why you are doing this, because it isn't fooling anyone.

Those who believe Obama is an Islamic terrorist plant have already made their case, in spades, and it didn't pass muster, but at least they directly just stated their contentions.

C'mon, man.

northpointaiki, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  10. DharmaSeo

DharmaSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    islamist extremist need to be crush

and no one can go against what im saying because i said EXTREMIST, lets assume many are not extremist, but we know for sure many are

DharmaSeo, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  11. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    Obama doesn't go around saying, that his income last year was more than $4 million. How many average Americans made that kind of money in 2007?

Obama doesn't go around talking about the school his children attend either. It is not a public school in Chicago. It is not even a regular private school. Obama's daughters attend the University of Chicago Laboratory Schools, which the tuition ranges from $15,528 for kindergarten to $20, 445 for high school. How many average Americans can afford that kind of tuition?

The issue is that Obama is portraying McCain for being out of touch when he cannot honestly say that he shares the plight of the average American citizen. It is what we in average American call hypocrisy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

homebizseo, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  12. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Nice photoshops, but honestly, even the original founding fathers were rich land owners. At least Obama came from nothing, so now he is a snob because he worked hard and made some money, that is not elitism, that is your problem with people with money.

By that logic, if you work hard to achieve, then you will be a snob, and therefore should have people attack you for it.

Bottom line, when it comes to our chief executive saddled with tackling a multi-trillion dollar deficit, I want someone there that knows what it is like to be poor, work hard for scholarships, pay back his student loans, pay his mortgage on the way up, and that knows what a trillion dollars is.

IF you would rather have a President that is 50 years old, and still never achieved anything other than working paycheck to paycheck, then how will he have any insight in helping others do more than that?

You can't legislate things that you know nothing about.

There are 300 people running for president, and many of them have nothing, never owned anything, and live paycheck to paycheck....vote for one of them. You have plenty of options. If none of them suit you, then next election run yourself and show us how it is done.

hmansfield, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  13. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The President does not legislate, and his job is not to help people.

If he does that, he is violating the spirit and intent of the Constitution.

guerilla, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    he doesn't have to be ashamed. he is not a republican that has ruined the country

pizzaman, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  15. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    How could an average american afford to run a marketing campaign to win an election?

dcristo, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  16. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Another post of substance and gravitas.

Being rich doesn't make anyone an elitist, Biz. Being rich, and not giving a damn about the plight of others less fortunate, does.

northpointaiki, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  17. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    If you have a platform of substance, and people really believe in what you want is for the best interest of the country,and they believe that you can do it, along with the other duties of President, they will support you.

If you are on a one point platform that is largely self serving, then you will end up on this list:
    http://www.themansfieldherald.com/2008/08/the-list-of-over-200-candidates-in-the-2008-presidential-election/

Sorry, yes I know the President doesn't legislate. I meant to say "How can you support policies..."

As for what schools his daughters go to...If I had the means to send my kids to a school that will better prepare them for college, I would send them there too, also, when you are in public office, security of your family is more important than if you are just pitching lottery tickets at the local 7-11.

Public figures need to protect their children against wako's who would harm them simply because they do not agree with their politics, or other personal reasons.

No one would notice our children, everyone notices his...would you trust your kids at a public school if you were the first black candidate from a major party running for President ?

Not me...not in this country.

Millions of parents have their kids in Private, or religious schools, are they all snobs too?

Don't they have the right to exercise that option ?

If your problem is with him, just say so, don't make up stuff that is common with American society as a whole.

Your problem seems to be with people with money, or maybe just the fact that he has money.

18. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obama is the symbol of what is so great about America. Any man can achieve anything with hard work, education and strength of character. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and he didn't marry money either. A lot to be proud of. We are all proud of him.

pizzaman, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  19. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    yes he is a great symbol, be raised as a communist Muslims, receiving handouts by Americans each month and let's not forget the character of pledging his allegiance to the United States. Marrying a women that was never proud to be an American until the last few weeks. The list goes on and on.

I guess the average American did not spend years in a POW camp that is a silver spoon most Americans have never tasted.
    [​IMG]

McCain is the true Hero

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

homebizseo, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  20. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Homebiz, All I see is propaganda. I don't see any real issues, or proof supporting your argument.
    It seems to be just a bunch of personal hate.

Is there some other underlying reason why you have such hatred here, or cannot simply discuss the issues and make your case with anything other than inflammatory rhetoric and Hero worship of John McCain like he is some kind of Father figure?

There are 100's of thousands of Vietnam Vets and their families out there, as well as Gulf War Veterans, and Desert Storm Veterans, and active duty navy, Special Forces, Seal Teams and others that are in harms way completing missions every day, and I respect and appreciate all of their service, but surely there is more to run on than just that ?

That makes you a respected Veteran, it is not training to be President.

When supporters of McCain keep waving that flag of Military service, they forget to add that he graduated at the bottom of the academy (only 4 spots left) and that he crashed 4 planes (non-combat).

What of the other 393 Cadettes in his class that graduated above him, and are Vietnam Vets ?
    Shouldn't they be President ?

And where do you keep getting this silver spoon stuff ? Barack Obama was born poor. POOR ! Meaning no money.
    Everything he has he has worked for.

If you are going to hate someone at least have a reason , and not just make stuff up.

AGS likes this.