1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the 'URL' for your squeeze page?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eyes2005, Aug 27, 2008.

if you have a squeeze page (mini sales letter) with an optin on your domain, where you offer an ebook or newsletter,..what have you called the url for these pages?

I cannot use www.yoursite.com, as that is the Sales page.

What is the url of your squeeze pages? or can you give some suggestions to name them?

eg.
    www.YourrSite.com/Newsletter ?

www.YourrSite.com/Free-Book ?

Also, do you redirect the page AFTER subscribing to your sales letter? (as people do) ... Have you tested this, -does this method get you sales? I would think when people have been offered Free ebooks in a squeeze page, then they dont feel like paying $20 for an ebook..... I know we should test, but what are your views?

Thanks.

eyes2005, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  2. gzeus

gzeus Peon

Best Answers:
    www.yoursite.com/your-top-keyword-term

You can hit them up with an offer to get the "volume 2" for a payment - you should redirect to a sales letter. However I gather the conversion will be low. Your best bet is to provide good content in the free ebook to pre-sell your expertise and make a pitch for your paid products in there together with regular follow-up.

gzeus, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  3. bobbylove321

bobbylove321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get the emails and names first on the squeeze page, then take them to sales letter. As for the url name, I would suggest squeeze page to be www.yoursite.com and sales letter to be www.yoursite.com/main.html or /home.html.

bobbylove321, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  4. AngelaE8654

AngelaE8654 Active Member

Best Answers:

Yep. This is what I would do.

AngelaE8654, Aug 28, 2008 IP