1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a logo? - Professional custom vector logos - Just $20!

Discussion in 'Design' started by TwoWorlds, Aug 7, 2008.

1. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not a problem. I've seen you around the forums, and I know you're a fair and reputable member. No worries here. Good looking out.

waxingpoetic, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  2. L3Ft TuRn35s

L3Ft TuRn35s Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ban this piece of shit.

L3Ft TuRn35s, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  3. TwoWorlds

TwoWorlds Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im back, will do my best to explain.

I started this thread in the hope to get some logo work going. The response was overwhelming, simply due to the fact that we all know the logos I was creating were worth ALOT more that $20.

I took on all work to begin with, completed quickly and the work snowballed. I attempted to create a list and not turn any work away. Then I ran into some personal issues, those of you who looked at my account will have noticed I was not online for 4 days around a week back and I havent logged in since Wednesday last week. This was unavoidable but unfortunately I couldnt prevent this. These issues have been dealt with and I cannot forsee any long absenses in the near future.

So, here I have about 20 very happy customers. But then 5 or 6 unhappy customers, and rightly so.

As I am deeply unhappy with the way this turned out, I am going to do the following:

- PM all people who I did not complete logos for in the said time, I will offer them a refund today or for their logo to be completed by Friday of this week.

- Reply to literally 50 or so PMs enquiring about new logo designs.

- Send all complete vector files out to those who I have completed but didnt send to.

I hope this message will help to restore the extremely bad image people were beginning to get of me. If you need to speak to me and dont recieve a message today please PM me as I dont intend to miss anyone out.

Regarding future work, due to the sheer demand of my service I am currently taking no orders and planning the best way to restart my service at a slightly higher price but also with no chance of getting a backlog. Im considering options of a set weekly amount so I can definately deliver logos within a week. This is assuming that this message will be recieved as a genuine response to the issues of the last few days.

Finally, regarding the designer who hijacked this thread. Good attempt to steal work, but please start your own thread and happily work with people who no longer wish to work with me.

Regards,
    Dean

TwoWorlds, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  4. lisadragon

lisadragon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi TwoWorlds, just so you dont have extra work in PM-ing me, I originally PMed you for a logo but I have since asked and got my logo done by another designer, so you can delete my PM ;)

Good luck!

lisadragon, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  5. waxingpoetic

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    With all due respect...I received NO PAYMENT for any work that I did...thus leaving this wide open for you to pick it back up. I didn't steal anything...in fact, I'm sure these people are happy for your return as my skills are not on a level with yours. Best of luck to you.

waxingpoetic, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  6. boreddaily

boreddaily Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yep.......true that

boreddaily, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  7. Exnie

Exnie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would just like to tell you Twoworlds that I love your work. Absolutely AMAZING logos.

On another note to waxingpoetic:

Advertising and stealing customers in another designers thread is INCREDIBLY sleazy, just saying...

Exnie, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  8. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As hipocritical as it sounds, can people read the thread before they say that? :)

Hecky, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  9. KevinJD

KevinJD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't want to PM, but i am waiting for the vector formats for my logos.

KevinJD, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  10. DHAP

DHAP Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't want to PM either but I contacted you on the first weekend that you went away and still have not heard anything back..

DHAP, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  11. L3Ft TuRn35s

L3Ft TuRn35s Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will be responding to the PayPal claim here shortly.

L3Ft TuRn35s, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  12. waxingpoetic

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree. I didn't steal customers. I simply offered to complete the work that people had paid for free of charge as a favor to them...because it's also sleazy to take payment and leave people hanging. No disrespect to Two Worlds as he returned and owes no explanation other than his offers to complete the work like he did.

I wasn't looking to gain, nor did I. I watched the thread for 4 days before I offered to help these people out. As Hecky stated please read before you judge. I apologize to anyone who feels this was the wrong thing to do. I assure you it came from the heart for good. Now, please....let TwoWorlds get on with his business.

waxingpoetic, Aug 29, 2008 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  13. TwoWorlds

TwoWorlds Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, I think I have just about resolved this.

I have issued full refunds to those who deserved it and completed various other logos that I could.

There is one outstanding that I plan to complete for BoredDaily, which is almost done.

From here, I am reviewing my situation and plan to offer a logo service at a higher price but still very affordable. If I havent or dont reply to any PMs regarding new work its due to the high amount. I will let everyone who is interested know of my new offer when it is ready and thank everyone for their interest and business this time round.

My final apology for the way in which this ended, but as explained it was out of my control and all in all this has been successful for many people and it was only a small few who were affected by my personal situation.

Thanks again, ill be around soon when ive ironed out my new service :)

Regards,
    Dean

TwoWorlds, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  14. Burrito

Burrito Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thats a bullshit response. Some of us where waiting and expecting these logos only for you to issue a refund and hike up your prices. You deserve all the negative rep you receive.

Burrito, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  15. TwoWorlds

TwoWorlds Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I havent just refunded and hiked up my prices at all.

Im unable to complete a couple of the last logos due to time constraints, and rather than carry this out longer I have refunded two or three people.

Then when I have the time to offer this service again I will have rasied my prices, as this was only ever a limited offer as explained in the original post.

Im sorry I couldnt complete your logo, but I have refunded you and apologised. I dont feel I deserve negative rep for this.

Dean

TwoWorlds, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  16. zegames

zegames Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In private message after pay you I said:

I am disappointed, I hope that you should reconsider its decision and can comply with those who has contracted its service for the same price promised earlier, indepentende time. Unless the user is clear that I have withdrawn of business or you do not want.

zegames, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  17. bbardot

bbardot Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bbardot, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  18. mrshampoo

mrshampoo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was going to be in, but it seems that he disappeared.

mrshampoo, Sep 3, 2008 IP