1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem. Can't make payment in clickbank order page

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by freshbie, Jul 14, 2008.

Hi everyone!

I'm a complete newbie. I've come across google nemesis salespage & try to buy it. But I can't. Here's what happen. It's already 4 days (since the launch day) I've been trying to make the payment. But I keep getting this
    message "Unable to process your order at this time (4)". All I know it's not because of my credit/debit card since I've already cheked with my bank. & I'm successfully make other payment for other produt using paypal. I'm still trying to make the payment while writing this message. I already try to pay using different card, using paypal & also using different computer! but the result is still the same. "Unable to process your order at this time (4)". What is this mean actually? & what should I do?

Can someone please help me to solve this problem. I really don't know what else I can do. Please help me. :confused:

Thank you.

freshbie, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  2. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    Um, it may be down. Want to sign up under my affiliate link? :)

hornetss, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  3. freshbie

freshbie Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive also try to sign up under 4 different affiliate, but it still gives me the same result.

freshbie, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  4. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Hm... I wonder how often this sort of thing happens to folks buying stuff on CB. It would explain some of the weirdness with drastic ups & downs in conversions.

Zibblu, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  5. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, Zibblu, thers no doubt that clickbank have these type of problems often - and we know whenever thers a strange sales trend.

I talked to a friend of mine that owns a pretty large internet business that focus on affiliate mrketing and he said that sales trends are pretty linear on paydotcomm and cj. they fluctuate but depending on the day, period and so forth, but still he can estimate roughly how much sales he will be getting on a given day (to a certian extend).

I dont know if any of you took statistics in university but sales trends like clickbank's that one day you get 50 sales and the day after 0 is statistically impossible - if no external entity entered in the middle (in most cases clickbank technical problems)

Cheers

Sales trends on other networks such as cj and paydotcom are pretty linear

web_18designer, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  6. thirstyeyes

thirstyeyes Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi! Wondered if u ever succeeded in purchasing through Clickbank. I just tried several times to pay for NetMovieDownloads but after filling in Clickbank page & trying to send it, it didn't go anywhere. Like there was simply no connection at all. Didn't even receive an "unsuccessful" message. Anyone out there can help with this problem? Tried to contact them directly to no avail. Email won't let me send to .com addresses. Says invalid address.
    Thanks!!!

thirstyeyes, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  7. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah mate,

CB has been fuking up heaps lately.. I have been getting heaps of emails from people saying that after they paid it just said "page could not be found"... Also, many people getting the same error as you.

Try again in a few hours

Swerd, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  8. DigiPick

DigiPick Peon

Best Answers:
    there could be a problem with your browser.

DigiPick, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  9. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I get the same problem, and I tried all the available methods: Paypal, and 2 credit cards. I get the same message.

nino2007, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  10. ivelin2008

ivelin2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    f..., i'm getting the same stupid error message now with paypal and credit card..

ivelin2008, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  11. AllyAlvi

AllyAlvi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, it might happen if you’re paying through Paypal through your attached credit/debit card.

I hope that the problem is solved now, and if you’re still getting the same problem just let me know.

AllyAlvi, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  12. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    This is insanity, I would hate to be selling google nem at this point...ouch!

bunch, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  13. Cenny

Cenny Member

Best Answers:
    This is not just with google nemesis.
    I opened a thread about this lately forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=989452
    This is all cb's fault. I think their server can't process all request due to its capacity.
    The same problem also occurs with lots of different products on cb. Everyone is complaining about the same issue

Cenny, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  14. YoungWealthRevolution

YoungWealthRevolution Banned

Best Answers:
    I can show you good tricks in marketing for a small fee...

PM me anyone, if you need some assistance

YoungWealthRevolution, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  15. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does Clickbank know about this? This is a pretty serious issue I am surprised it has not got more attention than this.

kinitex, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  16. DPwebtec123

DPwebtec123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think I've EVER seen any clickbank main service upgrade anouncments ever related to IT equipment upgrades, by that I mean "system will be down while performing a server upgrade" ect. - Imagine ebay not bothering to increase server capacity and internet bandwidth due to growing popularity- what would happen if users could'nt view there listing or bid on an item because the site ran too slowly or not at all. Hell to Play :eek:

DPwebtec123, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  17. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just sent a message to their support team. I suggest for those who care do the same. I am sure if they get enough bitching emails they will take this a little more seriously.

kinitex, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  18. Cenny

Cenny Member

Best Answers:
    I will also send one right away!

Cenny, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  19. spud5706

spud5706 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes ive been seeing this problem a lot, I am a publisher also and am getting massvie gaps in sales, then a flurry of sales within a couple of minutes, I honestly think clickbank are making me lose 40% of my sales due to this problem.

Im getting email after email with the same problem 'unable to process you order' how many poeple do you think just give up and never come back? Probably the majority.

Im also getting many blank referrals with no affiliate id whic is another problem as i dont advertise my own product so many affiliates are going wiothout there commision which also affects my gravity.

I find it absolutely disgusting that clickbank refuse to sort out or even acknowledgr this problem, if only there was a decent rival i would be gone like a shot.:mad:

spud5706, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  20. DPwebtec123

DPwebtec123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, this problem has been getting slowly worst as time passes - I think that it is more noticeable with affiliates that have a low volume, but consistent number of sales, like myself. I've had inexplicable gaps of no commission registered sales lasting now into months at a time. I've stopped emailing clickbank, after trying to explain the problem in different ways for such a long time.:confused:

DPwebtec123, Aug 24, 2008 IP