1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are people happy earning $10 a day?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dolin88, Jul 18, 2008.

1. mani123

mani123 Peon

Best Answers:
    $10 means a lot in some countries ... $ 10 ~ Rs.400 which is good amount .. for an indian ..

mani123, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  2. odls

odls Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with some of the other posters. It`s easy to place Adsense on your site, so for doing very little you can earn money, even $10 is better than nothing.

I guess it`s what type of site you run that determines whether it`s good enough or not. If it`s a non-commercial site then maybe you need to look for other ways to provide some income via your site.

If it`s already a commercial site, then just view the Adsense as a `bonus.`;)

odls, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  3. sujuncai

sujuncai Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, that's right. We all have to start somewhere. I remember the days when I was only earning a few cents from adsense a year or two back. Now I'm making a few dollars daily now.

But my major income comes from clickbank now, earning abt $1K/mth. This shows that if you persevere long enough, you'll see some great results :)

sujuncai, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  4. dolin88

dolin88 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi laura my website is in my sig. How can you help me? I would be happy to receive help from you.

dolin88, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  5. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

What kind of niche earns 1000 a month from clickbank? It seems to me like clickbank products are hard to sale in general.

domainer_10, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  6. Fivestar

Fivestar Peon

Best Answers:
    I have always avoided adsense in the belief that it will take traffic away from the site for a penny, when i wnt them to click on the real offers which is more valuable - affiliate sale.

But this thread is food for thought. I like the passive income, and the fact that 300/month is the same as 72000 in the bank earning 5%. And of course, our friend in devloping countries value this opportunity. Go adsense! (I will stick to my tickets)

Fivestar, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  7. ChrisJacobson

ChrisJacobson Peon

Best Answers:
    $10 a day could be enough to pay someone's cell phone bill or buy some groceries. I don't think it's that bad.

ChrisJacobson, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  8. t2000q

t2000q Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

yes, i know what you mean, what adsence really does is steals your traffic, so I tend to stay away from it on sites that i work hard to get traffic on, for promoting of services etc but i do have a few sites that has adsence and that i do not care so much about losing traffic, and just use them to pay for hosting and domain costs

t2000q, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  9. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree about adsense taking money away. It depends on the site though. Some sites do horrible with affiliate sales and some do really well. Some of my sites I don't use adsense at all because they are more affiliate oritenated or because there is lots of affiliate products that I could promote that convert well. Others are almost exclusively adsense because there is not really any good converting products that I could use affiliate sales for

domainer_10, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  10. austingh

austingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, I would be getting 10 bucks if I work hard?

austingh, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  11. austingh

austingh Peon

Best Answers:
    funny huh?:D

austingh, Aug 15, 2008 IP