1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are people happy earning $10 a day?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dolin88, Jul 18, 2008.

1. soloman

soloman Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense wanna someone who has patience.

soloman, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  2. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

Yeah but lets face it most of the people here are never going to get to 10 dollars a day from adsense ALONE, no matter how hard they try. I make 4 digits a month online for the last few months and ive never EVER hit even a 100 dollars through adsense in a month. I know that sounds strange, but I was smart enough to realize adsense was a joke, so I configured my sites to focus on other things instead. Even if I changed the focus of my sites to be more adsense friendly, dropped all affiliate programs, im pretty sure i wouldn't make 4 digits a month on adsense alone. Moral of the story, don't rely on adsense. Don't rely on one thing ever for that matter.

domainer_10, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  3. lordadel

lordadel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe 10$ per day is pretty good. If you make some more efforts you can earn 50$ or 100$ per day !!

lordadel, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  4. stayl

stayl Guest

Best Answers:
    $10/day would be a great income for students like me
    $50/day should make stop studying.. hhhhhhh

stayl, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  5. christian231

christian231 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with your first statement above, but it's not because Adsense is a bad program...it's because people don't learn how to make a site that will make them money with Adsense.

I also agree that relying on Adsense for 100% of your income is a bad idea, but I make about $800 a month from only Adsense, so if you have a decent site, and more importantly..TRAFFIC, you will make money from Adsense. I have a variety of sites and pages that make from a few cents a day to $25.00 per day. You have to put in some work to make money..with any type of program.

christian231, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  6. deedice

deedice Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of pages are those who make $10 per day? I make like $50 a day, but I do spend at least 2 hours a day. Its on affiliates also and all comes from one project. Looking to have some passive and reliable income on the side.

Oh, and the $50 are from a german webpage, Im from Germany.

deedice, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  7. winification

winification Member

Best Answers:
    10$ per day is good enough for me as I take care of my sites while I'm at work :)))
    I guess most of the ppl using adsense have regular job and time to manage their websites during the working hours.

winification, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  8. Ilyes

Ilyes Banned

Best Answers:
    I hope that someday... I get $10/day ...
    I don't even get $1 per day. (But I have a new website 2 weeks old).

can you please advice me how to get this amount ?
    my new blog is: myphpsource.blogspot.com

Ilyes, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  9. christian231

Best Answers:
    First off I'd dump the Blogger site and use a unique domain name. You can still use Blogger for your blog templates, but at least register and use a good domain name.

Choose a more unique template for your blog. You currently have one of the worst templates that Blogger provides. After you've done this, build some backlinks with your targeted keywords as the anchor text. Publish your new articles at Digg and the other big social bookmarking sites.

Do all this, and you should start to see some traffic and clicks. There's no reason anyone can't make $5-$10 a day within 6 weeks if they properly market their site.

christian231, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  10. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

I work 7 days a week maintaining my sites, building them, and adding content.

You guys with the full time jobs, who run sites on the side, will never make real money as a webmaster because you guys won't have the time to compete with us who do it as a living. :D

domainer_10, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  11. tigrs84

tigrs84 Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people make money with Adsense on a blogspot blog. In fact, a Blogspot blog might be perfect because they are typically ugly and people want to get out of them so they click the ads.

tigrs84, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  12. player82

player82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does a blog earn 10 $ a day? I have some material and I want to use it for adsense. Should I start a blog on blogspot or making my own website would be better?

player82, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  13. MRniceGuy007

MRniceGuy007 Peon

Best Answers:
    to have $10 a day then greed creeps in. actually I am making around $9-$57 on fluctuation day to day. I am a happy man since the exchange rate in my country for the dollar is so high

MRniceGuy007, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  14. archgames.net

archgames.net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    10$ a day wouldnt be enough in the uk because it is only 4.9£ a day whereas the least you can get for a job in uk is 5.5£+ a hour.... but 10$ a day in many countries mean reall happiness
    but this is just a extra earning + i learn alot from managing sites.... ;)

archgames.net, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  15. bestserviceforyou

bestserviceforyou Peon

Best Answers:
    If I didnt have to pay attention to the site, I wouldnt mind making $10. Its free money. haha. But if i put time and effort into it everyday then hell no. My time is worth much more than that...but if I was living in a 3rd world country then yea it would be cool.
    Its all about where you live and what you expect out of it...

bestserviceforyou, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  16. christian231

Best Answers:
    You are right about that...ugly, plain sites can make money with Adsense, because if you make the ads stand out from the ugly template, people can't help but click them. Even if you want to use the Blogger platform, it's better to get your own domain name so you can drop the blogspot.com extension.

christian231, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  17. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah ive noticed making my site prettier didn't help with click throughs or sale conversions. If anything it made it worse.

Ugly sites people want to get off by visiting a ad ;) . Either way I gotta have pride in my site and id rather have it nice looking. :)

18. masgov

masgov Member

Best Answers:
    I wish i could get $10 /day from adsense

masgov, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  19. xbok

xbok Peon

Best Answers:
    I think first learn how to make $10 a day and then when you get there increase your goals till you get where you want to go.

xbok, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  20. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I should mention, Its much easier to earn the money when yo don't get smart priced. If you put it in junk sites be careful you might get smart priced causing ALL clicks on your account to get discounted big time.