1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wealthy Affiliate Offer 2.0 - I am back again!!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by paop, May 25, 2008.

Hi folks out there,
    Many of you may know me as the Wealthy Affiliate Free Trial Guy. We have given more than 100 people a Free Wealthy Affiliate Trial offer by Paying for their 1st month in wealthy affiliate.

What we do is we used to make people sign up through my affiliate link. We will then transfer them their 29.99 via paypal to their account. So essentially they get to try WA 1 month FREE, instead of spending paragraphs to try and convince them.

You can check my past post to know more about it. As we were out of budget last time, We couldn't take in more people because We have reached my 100 quota already.

Now as you guys might have realized, WA cost $39/month and if you pay for 1 year membership, you get the luxury of spending only 29.99 per month.

What we are going to do is to provide you guys with 2 options.

1. Sign up through my affiliate link, and in return I will pay you $10 via paypal. You can sign up after you receive the money. This will enable you to try WA free for the OLD price for the 1st month. I am sorry that I couldnt offer the full first month membership as I am out of budget. But I guess that is as much as I can help ;)

2. For option (2) it is not suitable to post here, just check out the link below

Check out our new blog at: http://www.freewamemberships.com

paop, May 25, 2008 IP
  2. contend

contend Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah .. I already wanted to join this, but when I saw it's price - sorry, but I don't want to pay 40$/month for some guides or something else ! If there was real peoples teaching real stuff, then yes .. But for information - this price is too high !

contend, May 25, 2008 IP
  3. mystickcal

mystickcal Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's why you'll never become successful in affiliate marketing. Sorry to butt in, I'm not actually a member of wealthy affiliate, so I can't say anything about the program. Just wanted to let you know that with that attitude you'll never become successful.

I'm not saying buy every stupid thing that comes out and every stupid ebook, but if your not willing to pay for information sometimes you're never gonna get the information if that makes sense.

mystickcal, May 25, 2008 IP
  4. wantmomoney

wantmomoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with mystickcal. The notion that you can learn all you need to for free is, quite frankly, a bum steer. You have to ask yourself, how much is your time worth?

wantmomoney, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  5. eambrausa

eambrausa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree with you that learning from the free stuff only is hard BUT How does he knows that contend will never be a successful affiliate marketer without that information??? hahaha maybe he already is successful..SO I don't agree with mystickcal on this one!

He cant say that just because the guy gave his opinion about the price been too high...its prejudging, whatever!

eambrausa, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  6. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone want to join wealthy affiliate, pm me, join from my link and I will give you $30 rebate.

CBbox, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  7. m30c0nx

m30c0nx Peon

Best Answers:
    i want to join but can you paiy me via LR or epassporte? :)

m30c0nx, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  8. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    try PPC-Coach, its even better then wealthy affiliate.

narsticle, Aug 14, 2008 IP