1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you a member of wealthy affiliate ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by CBbox, Jun 1, 2008.

Are you a member of wealthy affiliate ? What do you think of it ? Is it any good for newbies ?

CBbox, Jun 1, 2008 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not a member, but I hear people are saying lots of good things about it. I would join it, if I were new to IM, but I think there isn't much to learn for me there....DP is good enough.

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  3. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^ Their forum is supposedly really good too, lol, and more focused I guess.

Wait, you have an affiliate link in your sig... you can only get a freaking aff link if you're a member... So why are you asking about WA if you're already a member?

lemonarian, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  4. Dandy Don

Dandy Don Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for over 15 months and I do believe it is definitely one of the better membership sites available to internet marketers and yes... definitely a good place for beginners.

Travis Sago is one of the best Internet Marketers online today (just my opinion) and he offers some nice extras if you join through his affiliate link.

Now I don't have his affiliate link but he offers a free course at:
    http://bummarketingmethod.com/

He is known as the "bum marketer" because he teaches how to market without spending a lot of dough.

Check out his free course and I am sure he will be in touch to offer you the extras I mentioned, if you are considering becoming a member of Wealthy Affiliate.

Dandy Don

Dandy Don, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  5. Master Splinter

Master Splinter Peon

Best Answers:
    Wealthy Afiiliate = Plenty of (unexperienced) Fish + Plenty of (experienced) Sharks.
    If you're a shark, you know where to find plenty of fish. :cool:

Master Splinter, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  6. Micanator

Micanator Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there,

I have been a member of wealthy affiliate for 2mos. I have enjoyed their tools more than anything. I have made a couple sites with their site creator. I like that you can put javascript right into the HTML and it works. The other web editors I have used I haven't been able to figure out how to use javascript. I use the rapid writer to make sure I get good Keyword% for all my articles.

I have also learned a ton from browsing the forums. I have been given free tools by a lot of their members. I would have to disagree with master splinter as nobody has tried to sell me anything. Mostly they have just given me free knowledge, free software, and great advice.

I have learned a lot there, but I think you can get just as much info on a free forum. I don't know. I haven't even had time to complete their tutorials so I couldn't say.

the Op is obviously already a member though :confused:

Peace,

Micanator

Micanator, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  7. CanEh!

CanEh! Peon

Best Answers:
    I joined for about a month, but found that I got more info from this board for free than I got over there paying for it.

CanEh!, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  8. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wealthy Affiliate is not bad at all, I don't really participate on their forum but sometimes I do use their tools.

They also offer FREE web hosting to all their members. If you are interesting on joining them, hit me with a PM and I will send you a list of some of the things that you will find in your back office when you sign up with them

Mega

megarudy, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  9. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been a member for over 7 months now... I still am a member of it - obviously there is a reason ;)

alexs464, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  10. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    LooL, and this is coming from a noob who got WA link in his signature. Did you learn this there?:D
    Man, you are waaaaay off earning decent cash online if you using techniques like this. This was working in 1999-2001. Tell them to update their site.

speed100, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  11. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've considered joining a few times. Heard alot of good things about them, but yeah, just think it might be information I can already find on DP..

Skribblez, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  12. JayXtreme

JayXtreme Guest

Best Answers:
    I am a member of WA... they have some great tools for members, and the forum rocks for sure... great chilled out atmosphere with minimal spam

Jay

JayXtreme, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  13. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    Great replies! I know WA is good, but there are some noobs out there who really need help.This thread might show them the direction.

CBbox, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  14. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So in other words you would like them noobs to buy from you aff link in your
    signature?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion WA is great noobies and it has some great info that is very nicely organized and easy to follow.
    So if I'm trying something new or making a new lander I will find myself going there and reading their resources
    and following there checklists.

I use this forum more becuase I am use to this more, since I've been here awhile. However I really like their
    $500 and $1000 challenge forums becuase it is members sharing their tips for aff marketing and promoting WA.
    I think this info is great.

Most of the info on WA you probably could find elsewhere especially if you are experienced. But what WA does
    give you is all the info you need to be successful and a very nice community of IM's like here in Digital Point. This
    is why WA is best for noobies but its good for experienced marketers too. And I'm going to be bold and say its better
    than any ebook and things of that nature that is being sold on Clickbank. Also you can talk to Kyle and Carson which is great.

I good thing for me is the PPC guides becuase I know nothing about PPC at the moment and I would like to get into that soon.
    Another great resource for me persoanlly is their guides on SEO becuase again I know nothing about SEO and I want to get
    into that soon. Also the 8 Week action plan is I think the best way to get started for a noobie.

Another one of my favourite parts about WA is the Aff program. For two reasons:

1) I know I'm promoting a good honest product, that WILL help people
    2) You have to sign up to be an affiliate. So I don't have to worry about "What if they just use
    their aff id" Which has been the main reason
    I didn't promote the "Make Money Online" niche before WA
    3) Recurring Payments

This is my honest opinion. Hope it helps.

emon878, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  15. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey emon, great post.Wealthy Affiliate is really the kind of a program that does what it promiss on the page.But beside that, to be successful, hard work is needed.Learn by doing and reading.Never stop and one day, success will come.Knowledge is powerful too.

Cheers:):)

Sameer

CBbox, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  16. wantmomoney

wantmomoney Peon

Best Answers:
    There is not a link in his signature guys OK! End of story. Shows the IQ of some people here...

Anyway... Wealthy Affiliate is GREAT for newbies. If you are into structured learning, then you will appreciate Wealthy Affiliate, plain and simple. If it's not your bag, then cancel.

wantmomoney, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  17. DigiPick

DigiPick Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there any need to bum this old post.

DigiPick, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  18. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I won the $1000 challenge this year :D

alexs464, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  19. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Says the guy with a 'Wealthy Affiliate' Signature in his link :rolleyes:

Also, he had a Wealthy Affiliate Signature when he first made the post

Ripped, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  20. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow kind of ironic that this thread got bumped along with the OP having a 10k day thread today... vewwy vewwy interesting. and the bumpy has WA in his/her sig... would be interesting to see how many people PM the OP, and what responses they get :p

NCMedia, Aug 14, 2008 IP