1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Some random guy?? He did business with me for a whole year without a hitch before this even started! He drew me in over a long period of time and I had no idea of his intentions in the end.

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  2. firmaterra

firmaterra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thats your problem! Not your customers! If Santa Claus drew you in over the past ten years why should the people YOU took money off be bothered? Sort out your own problems with him and stop trying to pass the blame along.

You're all talk no action, hoping everything will go away. You haven't refunded anyone since you decided to try pass the blame onto someone else.

Start paying the hell up and stop whining.

firmaterra, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  3. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Again, take your anger elsewhere please. It's not wanted here.

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  4. firmaterra

firmaterra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Again, Start paying people you took money from. Its wanted here.

firmaterra, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  5. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anyone actually instigated any legal proceedings yet. Or is this all a lot of wind and piss?
    Mmm... thought so.

CountryBoy, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  6. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have filled out this scam alert http://www.ic3.gov/ and have reported him to paypal. He lives in Australia so I am unsure of how I would start legal action, and also think it will cost me more than I can recover.

I personally would not have done the above if he had delivered hard documentation to what he says happened (documentation for Paypal transactions, and wire transactions). Hi failure to deliver any such documentation makes me believe that he has infact become a scammer and has stolen thousands from trusting members of DP.
    His lack of action in delivering hard documentation just fuels the belief that he kept most of the money and then used KOK as the scapegoat as he knows were are less likely to get anything from him.

nobluff, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  7. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Delivering documentation? You want me to deliver personal documentation to you and 100 others? I don't think so. Paypal knows enough info about this situation and so do other institutions involved. As stated before, I have got legal advice about this and I am acting on that advice. I am not obliged to make that advice public. You are just going to have to trust me that I am doing all I can to get through this. I know you won't trust me but that's out of my hands and can't do anything about that.

You can accuse me as much as you can. Does not make any of it true does it? Lynch mobs usually get it wrong when it comes to judgment. I see nothing different in this case.

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  8. firmaterra

firmaterra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I still see no effort on your part to refund anyone. Why haven't you so much as refunded 1 cent to those affected? Surely if you were genuine in your efforts rather than pleading any sob storey you can you'd have started by now? Even $50 bucks to someone?

firmaterra, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  9. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Exactly how am I supposed to do this "Einstein" with a stuffed Paypal account and no money???? Which client should I refund first? You? OH!!! That's right...you aren't a client!! :rolleyes: If I am able to send $50 to one person then everyone else will whinge and complain. I asked for a solution where someone reputable can hold onto funds for it to distributed evenly and fairly....where's the solution?? You seem to be the one doing most of the talking here...where's your genius idea then???

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  10. firmaterra

firmaterra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're still looking for everyone else to solve this. Start refunding people and lets see if you're genuine. You know all the people you took money from. Post a list here and as you start paying $50 back to each they get ticked off the list. Then when you reach the end of the list you can start right back at the top again with another round of $50. Its actually not that hard to do but does require YOU to do it. You can always wire money to them genius. $10,$20,$30,$50. Why can't you start?

You look to everyone else for solutions rather than you. YOU took the money. YOU solve it.

firmaterra, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  11. RobPinnacle

RobPinnacle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've got to say that you are in need of a good banning. Why don't you provide a screenshot of your paypal account, receiving the funds, and then sending them back out? How much did you profit from this exactly? You can't tell me that you did all of this work for free and just sent the money back...

Guys, if your paypal account is connected to a credit card in anyway, simply call your credit card company and do a manual auth charge back. If you have to dispute it with paypal, link them to this post, and make sure you call them on a daily basis.

Good luck, get rid of this scammer!

RobPinnacle, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  12. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello...

I think the right thing to do is NOT fight and bicker but try and get these people paid back or
    at least do their submissions and complete task.

laterz
    malcolm

malcolm1, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  13. phreeo

phreeo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He took $25 from me and never heard anything from him again - so if anybody thinks they are going to get their money back, they are in for a long wait.

All we can do is make sure other DP'ers know about this scam artist.

phreeo, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  14. Bargaindoctor

Bargaindoctor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, what's happening here?

I have tried to read back a few pages - sorry to hear plenty of people been scammed on this.

Can someone repost a summary of what's happened? I was going to use this guy for some SEO work but it's sounding like an 'avoid'.

Is there been a decision on who's the culprit

Bargaindoctor, Aug 11, 2008 IP
    nobluff likes this.
  15. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, show us all the copies of the wire transfers, you know, the documentation where you say you sent over $45,000.00 to the middle east. Just post it here, no need to send it to all of us individually. You can hide your information. I don't care about Paypal, all that tells me is how much money you received, Im more interested in seeing 95% being sent to your "partner".

This is why the majority of us don't believe you, you are selective with what you tell us. You must have lots to hide from us.

It is hard to believe anything you say without proof as your threads were based on a complete lie, and you knew it was a lie. You made it sound like it was your business, while you have admitted it was not, so in other words you LIED to us.

Once again, how can we believe anything you tell us, everything has been based on a lie.

I personally believe you are only here for the sake of damage control. I see your talk about making good as a delay tactic. I don't see any movement on your part, I don't see you selling any of your sites, sure you have put some up for sale, but they are not selling, so maybe you overpricing them as another delay tactic? All you do is spend your time here trying to defend what you have done. Then you spend some more time getting legal advice, so once again its all about you, you must really beleive you are the victim or maybe you trying to convice a few on here that you are still a good guy!

It all about protecting yourself, yet you don't understand that you would make more headway, won more friends, regain some rep, by actually doing something rather than just saying you will.

As they say, talk is cheap. and it seems to be cheaper when coming from cheap seo services.

nobluff, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  16. unnamed333

unnamed333 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello there, before 6 moths I bought your service, during this six months I got only 1 report and seo work absolutely doesn't work, I want back my full refund!

Please contact me as soon as possible, thanks

unnamed333, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  17. unnamed333

unnamed333 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    already read this thread, this looks like i never see my money again:(

unnamed333, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  18. 10acne

10acne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I totally agreed with nobluff here. This is your delay tactic. You think our anger will get lesser when time passing? Sorry, it will not!!! Because i believed the money is still in your pocket.

10acne, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  19. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    $25? WOW!! WOWWWOWOWOWO!!!

people lost over $2k...

obay, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  20. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The amount is not the point. Every pennie is a pennie.

BlueEew, Aug 12, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.