1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Preview" is not workinkg.

Discussion in 'Directories' started by borsa_mat, Aug 10, 2008.

I use Link Bid Script V1.2.0.

I get a preview unavailable when I put a mouse over my test link. My test link leads to my main website which is available so I don't understand why it isn't showing a preview. Any Ideas?

URL:HERE

borsa_mat, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  2. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    Is there a reason for not upgrading to the latest version, 1.5? This will surely fix most, if not all, issues with script links, such as the one that generates the preview. I had a look at the source of the Green Light template and see that the version for 1.2 currently on the LBS forum does have the updated preview link url, as does your site. So for this one, I'm at a loss as I don't see the issue straight off. I would, however, advise that you upgrade to the latest version - after all, you ain't paying for a free script;)

Nonetheless, if you want free support, why don't you join the link bid script forum?

Spider-Man, Aug 10, 2008 IP