1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Russian tanks rolling into Georgian breakaway

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by LeoSeo, Aug 8, 2008.

1. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am for peace all the time, but when hyenas are biting you words won't do the job to stop them.
    Russia should turn a deaf ear to all dishonest parties who have unclean interests in this war started by Georgia.
    Aparantly Saakashvili just committed a war crime by starting a war and he must be brought to court.
    You can't start a war, kill UN peacekeepers, kill civilians and go unpunished.

If the Russians let this moron Saakashvili go unpunished he'll do it again on Christmas or 9th of May next year.
    The world should unite behind Russia on this and give an example that aggression won't be tolerated.

ST12, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  2. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I still don't understand the motives of Georgian aggression. Russia shares atleast a 1000-mile border with Georgia. Why would they provoke a giant? Maybe Georgia has a secret agreement or understanding with powers-that-be... Everything is Planned...

gauharjk, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  3. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    attacking Georgia? Ha. Defending South Ossetia. 1,500 south ossetians that were killed isnt the issue comparing to 30 georgians dead? Sure, well done.

What did Georgia expect when they bombed the south ossetian capital and their civilians? After 16 years of silence and peace they come up with war? Good luck to them then.

You know what? Just make a search on google and you will find out who attacked FIRST and declared a WAR first. CNN isnt the whole world. And dont say Putin controls google ;)

One possible answer is that Georgia planning to join NATO. To join NATO you need to have stabilized border and territory. Mr. Saakashvili tried to do a quick one before his god Bush leaves the office 'cos the next US president might have a different view on all this.

From my point of view, they planned to bomb all the houses and destroy everything in south ossetia, so people of south ossetia would run away. After that they could easliy gain this territory. They almost succseeded (the capital is demolished now), but they didnt count that Russia will back it up.

N_F_S, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  4. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    So is this everyone's idea of a legal war?

Lexiseek, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  5. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Saakashvili thought thats the solution, to do it by force. Didnt work out.

N_F_S, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  6. brutalSEO

brutalSEO Banned

Best Answers:
    Well actually here'.s the full story. When back in 1991 Soviet Union has falles and devided, Gerogia got their right to devide also, and they did.

Also Southern Ossetia as they were free race sayd that they will separate too, but for some reason Georgia, being another country said that Southern Ossetia is a part of Georgia! And then war began among them. I t lasted for 5 years.

After that the region was hot since Georgia was still accepting Southern Ossetia as their land, and now they are trying to take non their lands, the WHOLE COUNTRY by force!

Russians are just hepling South ossetians not to become slaves of Georgians, they are actually defending. And when Georgia attacked they killed Russian peacemakers. So, i really was shoked bu this has began but i hope they wil stop fast (

brutalSEO, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  7. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    It sure didn't. 1,600 dead in the first day. What a friggin' mess that really is.

Lexiseek, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  8. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, the situation was hot, thats why the russian peacekeepers were there.

Imagine yourself as a south ossetian and living lets say 20 years on your own land with your own gov. and president and then suddenly your neighbour desided to attack you? :cool:

Ok, if thats a "good" and "democratic" move, lets then attack Ukraine's Krym region, which is fully russian and say its a russian land. Thats definitely not right.

On the other hand, its all politics, Chechnya, Kosovo, South Ossetia, Abkhaziya, etc. etc. Everyone is pursuing its own goals, theres no rules here. All them international laws and such is all bullsh*t when it comes to judging superpowers like US and Russia in this case.

N_F_S, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  9. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can anybody provide some photos of killed Ossetian civilians during the conflict because I can't seem to find any although there are tons of images of dead civilians coming from Georgia..

leet, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  10. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    The western TV corresponders are only in Georgia and they only show Georgia with their president. Im not sure why the hell no one broadcasting from the other side - south ossetia.

Tune on RT channel (satellite), they are showing south ossetian capital, and all people that you wanted to see in the nearest hospitals, including russian peacekeepers, that were wounded.

I think there will be more deaths counted, wait till they clean all that mess there, houses and buildings.

N_F_S, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  11. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm discussing this in deep in another forum and everyone sees Russia as the bad boy while I'm trying to tell them that it was Georgia who attacked to civilians and peacekeepers first. However, I'm lack of proof while they can just do demagogy with many photos. Can you point me to a Russian or whatsoever source where I can get some pics? It's sad that the only loser after this war will be the innocent civilians.

leet, Aug 9, 2008 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  12. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    N_F_S, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  13. wangjinhk

wangjinhk Peon

Best Answers:
    wangjinhk, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  14. Divisive Cottonwood

Divisive Cottonwood Peon

Best Answers:
    But Russia gave Georgia 8 points in the Eurovision Song Contest!

So much for gratitude...

Divisive Cottonwood, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  15. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are thousands of georgians in Russia, if not a million....

Its not a problem between the people, its their nutter president Saakashvili, there are many georgian people that dont want him, thus there was a revolution in autumn 2007 when this bastard desided to beat the opposition, use a gas as well, I saw the video on RT, if I find I will post it.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57yvfYPqvA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1hGarg8lk&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9kyP0K3JUA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pR8rLZaqg&NR=1

Thats what Bush calls a "democracy"? :( Thats a true dictatorship to me.

N_F_S, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  16. wangjinhk

wangjinhk Peon

Best Answers:
    You are so Rude:mad:I'll report to the mod!
    You have the right to epress you opinion,but please do not use filthy language!

17. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    to press or to express? Try to learn english first. What was so rude about my post?

N_F_S, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  18. wangjinhk

wangjinhk Peon

Best Answers:
    Please check it youself:mad:Do not ask me.I hate filthy language:mad:

19. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am asking YOU, cos you felt "pressed", if you cant explain me how can I avoid it in future?

I hate cockroaches, does that mean Im gonna come out and shoot all the cockroaches?

If you dont have anything to say here to this subject other than posting titles and links from other sites, dont post then.

N_F_S, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  20. wangjinhk

wangjinhk Peon

Best Answers:
    Saakashvili is a president,he is not the xxxxxx,that's not suitable to say him the xxxxx even he is your enemy.:mad::mad:
    Anyway,I am already reported the post!