1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am Really upset....Don't know what to do....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dolphin Queen, Aug 8, 2008.

hey guys...i have joined DP 6 months ago....and till now...i have been struggling all the time....started with forum posting....now ended with nothing....haven't earned even a cent from a month....now i am very much tired with forum posting and all....any help or suggestions please:(

Dolphin Queen, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  2. twistedspikes

twistedspikes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    learn a skill and use it to make money. Programming, designing, logo making (there is always a high demand for this, and quite a lot of money to be earned), anything really.

twistedspikes, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  3. Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen Banned

Best Answers:
    well...i know but i am a school going student....12th standard....my parents doesnt know about this....so really i cant just learn a skill or something:(

4. twistedspikes

Best Answers:
    well there isn't much else you can do. Surely you could learn a skill in your spare time (even if it was instead of doing forum posting or whatever else you do to get money online).

Other than that i'd suggest to make a website and try earn from advertising. Affiliate programs are often quite good, making a website around trying to sell someone else's product, then earn money from each sale it makes.

5. blichev

blichev Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly - affiliate programs are I think one of the best ways to earn money online. First you need to spend a lot of time learning, building and marketing your website...but it pays off later.

So go to the Affiliate Programs section at DP, start reading and asking questions and you will see the light ;)

blichev, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  6. Electric-Shadow

Electric-Shadow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Well it seems very hard to sell anything on any forum just now, let alone dp, your not alone my friend I would suggest you try your hand at domaining but that's not the best idea just now, the way the current market is lol.

But yes, try and learn a skill like twistedspikes said, there will always be demand for these types of skills and some of them you can earn very handsomely from if your good enough.

Electric-Shadow, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  7. MakeThatDollar

MakeThatDollar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would throw something in your signature as you may be able to sell it later, and unfortunately it won't be added in all your previous posts made, so you may as well make it start from now on.

MakeThatDollar, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  8. Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen Banned

Best Answers:
    I am planning to give up.....as i dont find anyway to earn here.....

9. ChrisMonty

ChrisMonty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't get discouraged. It can take a long time for things to start clicking. It doesn't happen overnight. Some people need 1 or 2 years to get going.

There's no magic pill. If you're serious about getting started, visit my blog. A friend of mine is starting a free coaching forum. Good luck!

ChrisMonty, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  10. gurubhai

gurubhai Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello i have some good suggestions for you

1) Think for 2,3 days that on which topic you can write and on which topic u have interest , then choose any decent topic and start a blog on it , and always keep in mind to use unique article for it , try to write yourself
    after then submit it to digg,and if your articles are good or your content is good then im sure people will come and everyone know that digg can change anyone life

2) Try to learn basic admin work that is installation of scripts , some phpmyadmin work, so that you can offer services here regarding all these things

3) Open some No maintainance site that is Proxy , My space/orkut graphics then make account in orkut and My space and promote those sites there also you can use yahoo chats for promotion

4) Last and final Your friend is still here , believe in your dearest friend he will help you :)

Hope these steps will help you and you may get what you want in your life
    Thanks
    gurubhai

gurubhai, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  11. Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen Banned

Best Answers:
    hmm....i want a fixed amount of earnings every month....this is what i am looking for.... have to hit the nail on the head

12. twistedspikes

Best Answers:
    Thats not really a good attitude to have.
    There are ways to earn here, there have been a number pointed out to you. You just don't want to have to learn anything new and/or spend any money to earn more money.

ps a fixed amount per month means you'd either be looking for a steady job (doing what I don't know), or get a job thats not on the internet. As many people will tell you here, income online is not steady, and will never be steady.

13. doro

doro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't give up. I am in in a pretty simmilar situation. I'm 17 old, my parrent don't know either that I am a DP member, I think you should try article writing! Find a niche you like and go for it!

doro, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  14. Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen Banned

Best Answers:
    tired article writing...failed number of times.....then had some luck in themes business...now even that is down....

15. gurubhai

gurubhai Banned

Best Answers:
    never give up try again
    u know i was failed with over 50 sites then one day my one ite start working haha

gurubhai, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  16. Electric-Shadow

Electric-Shadow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Like I said EVERYTHING is down just now and like others have said you won't earn fat wads of cash overnight it takes time and progress, keep your chin up and dont give up :D

Electric-Shadow, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  17. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    Ask yourself one question, what are you good at online? and do that to make money

Proximity, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  18. raycol

raycol Banned

Best Answers:
    Did u try e-whoring? Its a great business.

raycol, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  19. gurubhai

gurubhai Banned

Best Answers:
    u cheap bastard, i wish to give u a tight punch go tell this to your mom and sister

a girl who is trying to work out and trying to grow in this field and u abusing her

this show`s your cheap mentality u sick , - reps given also reported to mods :mad:

gurubhai, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  20. raycol

raycol Banned

Best Answers:
    Did u even read my post? I said e whoring not whoring,e whoring is different from real whoring,u have no idea,may be u r newbie to IM world.Go ask any experienced marketer what e whoring is,u r also reported.

raycol, Aug 8, 2008 IP