1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Proxy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by antman, Jul 14, 2007.

1. tripad

tripad Peon

Best Answers:
    Am getting a sudden boost in US traffic ! ..... 66.7 % of yest traffic for me was US ..... a lot more than middle east!!!!

STRANGE!

tripad, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  2. SilkySmooth

SilkySmooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since posting I have been contacted by a representative of Canep, they have acknowledged the problem and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

SilkySmooth, Jul 26, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  3. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience that the recent outage has caused. We are working closely with our ad serving providers to get everything running again. Our staff is able to access the ad server via our back-end and we can create a screen-shot of any report that you need as a temporary solution. There is no official ETA on when the control panel will be accessible, however we are hoping that it will be online later today.

If you want us to send you a screen-shot of any reports, please open a ticket in our helpdesk (http://support.canepmedia.com) and it will be generated and sent to you as soon as possible.

An official statement will be released later in the week explaining what has happened. We are not disclosing the details at the moment.

Best regards,

Alexander Groysman
    Chief Executive Officer
    Canep Media

slava, Jul 26, 2008 IP
    llamafier likes this.
  4. meep99

meep99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info slava (and the pm).

meep99, Jul 26, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  5. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately we do not yet have the user interface at http://canepmedia.adecn.com online, however we have a temporary backup established at http://temp.adecn.com. You are able to log in into the user interface at this address with the same credentials as the regular user interface. We are still working with our ad serving provider to restore access at our old address. We will be switching back to the permanent address as soon as possible.

I would like to apologize once again for any inconvenience that has been caused as a result of the service outage. We will be releasing a formal statement regarding the circumstances around the downtime later in the week. If you have any problems or concerns please open a ticket in our helpdesk at http://support.canepmedia.com.

Best regards,

Alexander Groysman
    Chief Executive Officer
    Canep Media

slava, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  6. tripad

tripad Peon

Best Answers:
    Atleast yesterday ADBrite for me was super super slow ..... it really screwd up my website ....

Someone has recommended canep to me too ... but since this downtime i would like to wait for a while before i make a shift !

tripad, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  7. zinc-uk

zinc-uk Peon

Best Answers:

i have a unique proxy script coming out soon just putting some finishing touches on it and works perfectly and is geared to making you money

zinc-uk, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  8. tripad

tripad Peon

Best Answers:
    Waiting for your script dude !

tripad, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  9. Korrupt

Korrupt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm waiting for it too...maybe i'll use that for my proxies which i'm gonna start soon

Korrupt, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  10. SilkySmooth

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to note that this downtime suffered by Canep Media has only affected control panel access for reporting, etc. A temporary solution has been put up until they can fix the problem.

All ad serving, impressions, pass thrus, etc carried on as normal.

SilkySmooth, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  11. zinc-uk

zinc-uk Peon

Best Answers:
    il give you a list of features to get your juices flowing

Curl Based
    Server side caching
    Compatible with myspace/facebook/youtube
    geo-ip banning
    single ip banning
    ad-rewriter - automatically re-write google ads on proxified pages with your own
    ad-splash page visitors visit splash page before proxified pages
    myspace plugin - a friends request is automatically sent to your account when a user signs iin through your proxy+ a bulletin is automatically sent out
    proxy network automation - from the admin panel you can upload a template set the domain/title/meta tags/ads of your proxy then you simple park the domain you want for that proxy on top of your root domain, then when a users visits that domain all your settings you defined are loaded up - basically you can build and control a proxy network out of one script
    mailing list - users can sign up for your perosnal built in mailing list then send them emails form your admin panel

ive put alot of time and work in this and have had devlopers make some parts of it, ive got more ideas i want to include in this but that will be in v2.0

The cost will Be $100 for a years free support then $50after per year for support and updates - il also set up a affiliate account for each buyer so every time you refer a customer to our script or hosting you can get %20 commission

zinc-uk, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  12. BooZzZ

BooZzZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Is there some guide on the internet that explains how to code .PSD templates into coded Glype / PHPProxy ones? Or can someone here give a step by step instruction?

Thanks in advance :D!

BooZzZ, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  13. zinc-uk

zinc-uk Peon

Best Answers:
    hi there booZzZ

i take it you know how to design a psd and slice it? if not your running before you can walk

if you can i suggest you read the glype documentation here
    http://www.glype.com/docs/

it explains all about the templating system also look through working examples of how they are coded

as for phproxy i belive there templating system is more complicated and now (i belive) is unsupported so you may be out of look finding documentation on i suggest you find working examples and see how there structured

zinc-uk, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  14. BooZzZ

BooZzZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for that link zinc-uk, that's exactly what I was looking for ;).

And.. my first small proxy network just gained pagerank, check it out:

BashBlocks.info: PR3
    BeyondBlocks.info: PR3
    ByeBlocks.info: PR3
    CrushBlocks.info: PR2
    DestroyBlocks.info: PR2
    SlapBlocks.info: PR2

Damn, I'm happy :D

BooZzZ, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  15. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just checked my sold proxy site and its ranked PR2
    Now its damn easy to get PR
    i really regret selling my proxy before the PR update.
    If i sell it now i can get better price

mentos, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  16. JacobNix

JacobNix Peon

Best Answers:
    whats th best website to check a website page rank before buying or selling it?!
    i did a search on google but the results for the page rank was not the same
    some of them were showing PR0 , some PR2 ,...

JacobNix, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  17. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    www.digpagerank.com is a good one.

Dollar, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  18. Chuman

Chuman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know how people gt PR in one or two weeks, I have 6 months old proxy websites still PR0 :( how can I increase my pr. Help

Chuman, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  19. SilkySmooth

Best Answers:
    That one is incredibly slow at the moment what with the PR Update going on at the moment, etc.

Another one to try is: http://www.dlls.info/

Nobody gets PR in one or two weeks, Google only exports every 3 to 4 months. In any case, getting PR is simply a case of getting links to your site. The higher the PR of the web page linking to you the greater the effect it will have in increasing your PR.

Try submitting your site to a few proxy lists and top sites, that should start a little PR trickle your way. Read the article linked in my signature, it may also help you.

SilkySmooth, Jul 28, 2008 IP
    mentos likes this.
  20. sourcer

sourcer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

I have created a new proxy template for glype and I would like to see some other opinions before releasing it for downloads.

You can see the template live at http://niddz.com

Let me know what you think, also I would like to know if would you consider buying a link on the template before releasing it, I am pretty sure this template will have a lot of downloads, I had some other templates and they had a great downloads number.

sourcer, Jul 28, 2008 IP