1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nullpointer

nullpointer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys,

This morning I started looking for threads for SEO and found this, I did not buy services on this thread but found interesting and went through the whole threads - feel sorry for the guys who got scammed

I came across the word "India" also in the posts by two members - Just to let them and other people( webmasters :) who are not aware) know that "Syria is not a part of India" - If we are assuming that King is from Syria(per Col also)

Col,

You said that you sent money to king via western union - I know you have to know at least the correct country where you are sending money to if not the name and address as you said NO :D

and again

Can you post any of the receipts from western union that is given when the money is sent?

You used to send every fortnight, there must be at least one which was not thrown - if that is going to be your excuse - give us proof and we might believe you

and again I see you have good experience working online and SEO - why not to promise here that you would refund all members money slowly, working online - why do go for offline jobs?

nullpointer, Jul 25, 2008 IP
    jitendraag likes this.
  2. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The point if you were defending this thread as NOT a scam, well you were completely wrong. I wonder how many people trusted YOUR words and lost money? It is and was 100% scam from the very beginning. I am also 100% sure that he has not helped you financially else you would be offering financial help to him now, so it must be the free help that is available from several knowledgeable posters here, especially ones that have not been involved in on the biggest scams here on DP.

Someone helping you doesn't prevent them from being a scammer. It is great that he has helped people here in the past, however the fact remain is that he is incredibly unhelpful when the people that trusted him the most, need him. He has 100% deserted an untold amount of posters here on DP, all he has done is push the blame onto someone else. I can't even guarantee that they are the same person as he wont even post proof. Proof would be Western Union receipts, etc. Hard evidence, not hearsay. Hows about a reference number for a criminal case that he has started against Kingofkings?

nobluff, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  3. value

value Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any update on this guy?

value, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  4. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

CheapSeo has gone away for 4 days. Maybe he's trying to track down KingofKings in Damascus Syria :cool:

bogart, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  5. DebtDoc

DebtDoc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in this service but do not see answers to many questions...

is this a monthly payment "listed amount" or is it a total price? I have a site now with a pr of 4 that hits page one of G with over 100 key word terms, but want stronger placement with more direct key word terms. I do not want to hurt the placement I have, but may want to get more aggressive

DebtDoc, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just curious, have you bother to read the thread and do you know that the service was already stopped with $50 000 worth of clients' money disappearing with one of the partner who became the sole owner of the service, Kingofkings?

wisdomtool, Jul 26, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "Just curious, have you bother to read the thread ..."

You wonder why so many people get scammed :rolleyes:

bogart, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  8. directportrait

directportrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess I am sticking my head out for some red rep now - but here we go :)

I signed up with Col for his service and paid $250 - not exactly a fortune but beer money for a couple of nights out so definately something I would try and track :) If it did work out I would have sunk a lot more money in to this...

Again, I signed up on October 28 2007... So my term was for the 8 months and my site was supposed to be on page 1 by June 28...

June 28 came and I had no results by that time, so on that date I sent a PM to Col asking for a refund of my $250...

On June 28 - same day - I got a refund for $258 which after fees came to $247,64 (I realize this was just before the toilet here started burning, so I was lucky I got out when i got out)

I do not believe Col is out to scam anybody(the $3000 refund to another guy kind of proves that), he made some bad calls in his online business, I personally would never have a silent partner that I never met and I just send the lions share of the money to... But hey not my call...

Should Col refund everybody - yes I do believe we made deals with Col's business Ideliverit not King, but I also see a broken man with no means of refunding - sure he could sell his house and all, personally I would probably have bankrupted Ideliverit - sold whatever I could from there to repay creditors, but after that then waht? we dealt with a corporation(Ideliverit) not a personal account.

Bottom line, I think, as sad as this may sound, that we are beating a dead horse here, the money is lost - stolen by the king I guess.

A better option for Col might be to use the money from Ideliverit to go after King - hire an attorney in Kings home land and go after as much as possible there.

I am happy I never had to make these decisions, and to Col - good luck with fixing all of this, your personal life and getting on from here...

directportrait, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  9. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I am back now. Sorry for being away but it was something planned a year ago and well worth it.

There's been some amazing comments about me, the service, the scam and other stuff. I just read through all the posts from the time I went away. There's some things I would like to address.

I have no problems discussing anything with any of the authorities that contact me in regards to this. I have evidence to show I do not have the money from the payments that came in. I will not discuss this evidence online but I will show the authorities if requested. This will certainly show I am not the culprit here and that I have been scammed/duped or whatever you want to call it.

Secondly, what I did was not a scam or a fraud. To my best intentions, I honestly believed kingofkings would deliver what he promised to deliver. Those who took on this service checked the keywords for the sites he worked on and could see the evidence from that. I was shown the same thing and that's why I sold this service. I f I was the fraudster or scammer, I would have been long gone now and all contact details would have been faked. Those who have drawn documents can see this is not the case and I am in fact who I say I am. But, as I said before, I can't stop any of you starting up law suits or whatever. There's no money here, anything you do to me is just going to make things difficult for me and give you no financial satisfaction. Anyway, you will find this out in time.

My business future here at DP is closed. I won't be selling anything ever again here. I will be finding a regular job to support my family. I know it sucks. I did enjoy doing this work up until this situation. But that's what you get when you don't cross the t's and dot the i's.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  10. Idle Play

Idle Play Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is certainly an interesting thread. Scamming aside for a moment, I am interested in the methods used to promote the websites of the clients listed in this thread? One of your previous posts that was brought to my attention stated that you achieve these Top 10 results (within 4 - 8 months) without changing any on site elements and not increasing the backward links to the website itself? If I remember rightly, you described it as a "key". Can you elaborate on this? I apologise if it has already been answered elsewhere. If there is such a way to achieve a Top 10 listing for some of the competitive phrases / keywords mentioned here without (so it seems) ANY link additions, I'd be interested to know and would pay handsomely for it. As I'm sure the rest of the SEO community at DP would.

This is of course assuming you did have a basic understanding of the work KingOfKings was carrying out for the clients you brought in? If you didn't, I find it hard to believe that someone with as much prior SEO experience as yourself would believe that such a "key" existed to rank websites in the way described. I guess my question is, if you trusted KingOfKings enough to forward on these substantial funds onto him, what guarantees did YOU have in his methodology? Was it purely hearsay or did he demonstrate (and you comprehend) the methods used.

Again, apologies if this has been answered already. I am not passing judgement on the issue at hand, I'm just curious as to the methodology used purely from an SEO perspective.

Idle Play, Jul 27, 2008 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  11. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good Point!

Col: Telling us all publicly the exact method used would go a long way to satisfying those who were scammed. It would also help ensure that KOK wouldn't be able to use the method to collect more money from people under any other username since we would all know the method and be able to do it ourselves or pay anyone to do it.

So... Let us know exactly what the method was and take a little bit of the wind out of that KOKs sails. ;)

Crazy_Zap, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  12. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hahaha, PWNED :D :D

esidyo, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  13. contemptx

contemptx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just an update to my previous post,

My experience with the Legit SEO guy that im now using has done some fantastic work for me and ranked me for some great keywords in record time and im more than impressed and he's only just started!

This is the SEO Guys DP username:

funkymario

Before I didnt know his DP username but As you can see he also has a great record here on DP.

He is also willing to work with you to gain your trust due to you losing money here, He took no upfront money from me, ranked me and now his funds are on there way to his account.

Feel free to contact me for more information but if you are still in need of seo and you are finding it hard to trust someone to do it then this is a win win situation.

Regards
    ContemptX

contemptx, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  14. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mario is a good guy. We have talked about SEO for quite some time.

15. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This would go a long way in satisfying me. It be very constructive and would help others to avoid the mistakes created when starting these types of business relationship (Cheap SEO and KOK). I hope the information is a complete A-Z explanation of what has happened, as any holes will just lead to more accuzations. The full story can only help. Maybe KOK sent you a PM explaining what he had in mind when he approached you about the deal?

nobluff, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  16. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not talking about what happened between Col and the KOK. (Just love calling him a dick) :)
    I was referring to the method they were using when they were serving clients properly. It was some big successful secret. If Col spilled the beans and detailed exactly how they were ranking sites, then...

1. The KOK couldn't come back with a different username and start the scam up all over again.
    2. The KOK couldn't even profit from it elsewhere because it would become common knowledge and many of us would be using the method ourselves and wouldn't need the KOK.
    3. It might at least be some kind of restitution to the many who lost money to the KOK. They could at least get the work done elsewhere.

So how about it Col? How about a detailed step by step list of instructions for how you and the KOK were able to accomplish what you did before everything went to shit.

17. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is no method. There never was.

What Col told us all was exactly what KOK told him to say. There is no way to increase SERPS without onpage optimisation or link building. This was all part of KOK's scam (I will stop referring to it as Col's scam until we hear otherwise). He told Col what to say and this was how he made off with the $50K.

You can tell by the answers given in the start of the original threads that there was no technique. The answers were gruff and some of them downright rude (which I have noticed is the way of the scammer to treat everyone like they have no idea what is going on so people think they know more). If what we have heard is true, then Col was merely the pawn in the scam who was told what to say and how to say it.

Anyone in SEO/SEM knows that without blackhat(which we were assured it was not) or link building and onpage SEO, it is not possible to get the page 1 rankings promised. It was only when Col later mentioned that he was using link building that most people started to pay.

Stop thinking that you are going to get some secret hereto unknown.

There is none.

continuum, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  18. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You hit the nail on the head.

King really pushed hard the evidence he had with mangahunter.com and some other sites of his. He said his method is really working and that "we" can make some good money from this. I found out later that it was "he" that was making the money and I was just the financial means of getting the money to him.

Of course, because of the evidence he provided and his previous business success, I believed he was genuine. I took the bait and he gave me everything to say in the threads. All of this took place via MSN (I wish I had the history turned on) and Skype. Now, there is no response via either means or even email. Nothing! Dead! Even the mobile number is dead. I guess he's got a new identity now and will never hear from him again. I have no recourse at all. I have spoken to legal advisors and each have said it's a lost cause. Purely because it is international and there is no trace of where the money went.

The only thing I can tell you about the "technique" as far as what he told me, was the backlinks came from blog posts, blog commenting, forum posting, social bookmarking and directory submissions. As far as I know that's all he used for his sites. I checked the backlinks for his sites and that's all I could see. I guess most clients would have checked this too?

Anyway, that's all there is. I wish there was a "secret" that actually worked. I can only apologise for this giant mess that you guys and myself are in.

19. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    whois for mangahunter.com gives a different address from the one we have known so far:

Country has changed from Syria to Lebnon but that doesn't improve it for people wanting the get their money back.

jitendraag, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  20. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the WHOIS invalid???

buffalo likes this.
Thread Status: