1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Because he sent it to him via Western Union (see this post).

CountryBoy, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  2. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is probably another lie from him. I have tried to send $1 to him using his paypal account address, and it was not stopped. What paypal address of his are you using? maybe he has several of them.

nobluff, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  3. contemptx

contemptx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    eniva,

I was the person that lost the $7,000, I have spoken to col that claims he was also scammed by Kings as he paid him via Western Union.

Sadly you can kiss goodbye to the money.

PayPal do not cover this type of transaction and even putting in an unauthorised request which I also did was just cancelled.

I will be looking into things further however as said before, time is money.

Im not to bothered about losing the money more of the months wasted as I would have hoped my sites would have improved in ranking by now.

But hey you win some you lose some,

I am however testing 3 other SEO guys at the moment with smaller sums of money to see what improves and I have to say that one of them is doing a fantastic job so far so If someone is still looking for SEO then I would be more than happy to forward his information on.

contemptx, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  4. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for adding that iTrader, it will help others made a decision if they want to do business with him or not. I still can understand why the other person who claims to have lost ~15k will not add iTrader.

I am personally not using any more inexpensive SEO services. In fact the only reason I tried it was the money back guarantee (with perfect iTrader). I am not using someone for SEO that uses the complete approach and not "secret" tricks.

I also agree that the time is the biggest loss to me, luckily I only tested it on two of my websites.

nobluff, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  5. wardo

wardo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anyone paid via credit card? If so, is it possible to do a chargeback with your credit card company? I think it is possible to do a chargeback several months after a transaction and in clear cases of fraud like this one I would have thought a chargeback could be done.

wardo, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  6. firmaterra

firmaterra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anyone reported this to the police for fraud? It seems a clear cut case to me. The thread clearly invites people to send money in return for a servive provided by CheapSEO services. Nothing is delivered and the money is gone. Even a claim in a small claims court should be relatively easy to win - with costs being awarded to you also.

Its akin to a person building a house for you. You enter into an agreement with the builder and then he doesn't build the house. When you contact the builder he says 'oh I paid the money to the sub-contractor - chase him instead. I've nothing left so there's nothing I can do for you'. .

The onus of responsibility is on CheapSeo services who offered this service and received the money for it. Not anyone else he may have had dealings with. If he wishes to chase King of Kings for fraud that is entirely his matter - it is NOT the responsibility of the clients that entered into a contract with CheapSEOservices.

firmaterra, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  7. bountyhunter

bountyhunter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What an awful news I got today. 3 months have passed and I still believe my website would have a higher rank with this service till I read these lines.

All I can say is "Cheap SEO Service" will take complete responsibility for this. He used his fame on DP to coperate with a sucking DOG KingofKings. What an ashame!!!! I want my money back, that's it. And everyone, too.

If you use Western Union to send cash to King, why don't you try to track his address and identification to make a claim on him?

bountyhunter, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  8. jason30

jason30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well said!

Colin Crawford posted a service using his user name on this forum and misrepresented what the service actually was. He used deception and trickery in his Oct 28,2007 OP and throughout that thread by stating the SEO service was something that it was not.

Definition of a Scam: obtaining money by means of deception.

Definition of Fraud: A piece of trickery; a trick.

What Colin Crawford did was a scam and it was fraud.

I have filed a police report and I have started the process for a civil suit.

Anybody else that wants to do the same should call the NSW's Northern Region Police Station @ +61 02 6652 0299 and also file a report online here:
    http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/Consumers/Scams/Report_a_scam.html
    http://www.ic3.gov/

To file a civil suit visit this site, it gives you step by step instructions:
    http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/local_courts/ll_localcourts.nsf/pages/lc_info_issueclaims

-Jason

jason30, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  9. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are you trying to do here. The man is now broke (not sticking up for him) but you cannot sue a man who is broke.

Unless it is jail you are looking at. :rolleyes:

BlueEew, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  10. pablodauria

pablodauria Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can hardly believe in Colin's words. He has said so many lies since the beginning that's hard to believe him. And I can't believe he didn't realize this was a scam.

I contact him many times, can't remember how many. i contacted him on MSN, because my sites didn't have any new link pointing to them. ZERO!!! no new link, and he told me to be calm, that Google Webmasters tools took time to see new links. This is BS, bookmarking links are noticed by Google webmasters tools in only a few days, I have seen this with many sites.

He also said that the service wasn't about new links, was about rankings. He told me to be patient and wait until the end of this "service", and he would get the rankings.

I'm askin, was I the only one that contacted him saying that no work was being done to my sites??? Obviously I wasn't the only one, if he had 100 clients as he said. So if 100 people tell you that no work is being done to their sites, I'm sure Colin should have realized that this was a scam, and tried to contact everybody or posting a new thread saying what was going on.

If he isn't stupid, as I think, then he is a liar and a scammer.

pablodauria, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  11. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    @contemptx: yes would like to know about other SEO services out there. I myself am doing good on this note since I had to go about it my own since 2 months was wasted. Could you please PM as going away for 10 days tomorrow and no internet going with me.

On key note, why are people coming here to defend Colin? The fact that he is here online does not give justice to what has gone on here. You need to understand that if you sway away from justice and rational and logical thinking then you make it easier for people to SCAM other people through these techniques.

I ask how many of you have seen his bank statements? How many know his real situation and that he is struggling?

Believe me when I tell you my work-life for the last 12 years has been working alongside criminal minds, it is extremely difficult for me to accept that a person can deliberately lie and deceit people from the outset and then claim that all is at a loss because the so-called 'thief' in the matter actually did him over. Regardless he would be looking at jail sentence of 18 months for accessory to deception as this case would not be considered fraud, the law does not give exceptions for 'ignorance'.

inet, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  12. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How on earth do you know he is broke? You taking his word for it or have you seen documentation? If you taking his word for it, what makes you think he is trustworthy?

nobluff, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  13. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    You need to be reported to the idiot asylum.

Seriouslly STFU... Colin is a god dam decent fellow, it's king who pissed off!

obay, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  14. firmaterra

firmaterra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll make the point again. Asking anyone to go after King is akin to asking the customer to chase and sue the sub-contracter rather the the builder. Its a simple contract with SEOservices.

If someone came to me for a service and I messed it up and they wanted their money back - do you think i should tell them go chase my suppliers for thier money? The whole logic of that is flawed. If that was the case everytime a company messed up we'd all being back suing people like the oil companies as they supplied the raw material for the company, The logic is totally totally flawed.

Colin may be the best guy on earth. He may be a scammer. I don't know. But expecting people to just give up on their money is very demeaning to them. In all honesty Colin mislead people from day one with his very first post. It was utterly misleading and untruthful to say the least. The onus is on him to put it right. No one else.

firmaterra, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  15. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good one obay. Explain again why you support him so much?

nobluff, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  16. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is no need to burst out at anyone who posts in this thread.

I did state that I am not sticking up for Colin.

However what I was trying to say is that "If he indeed is broke. You will only be wasting more time as you won't get a dime out of a man who is broke."

Wasn't it discussed that wasting time is also important and should be avoided.

BlueEew, Jul 24, 2008 IP
    R-ampage likes this.
  17. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Someone else might see this as wasting time, I don't, I feel its very important to this community that these types of scams are tattooed in our memories. I don't care that "Cheap Seo services" is liked by a bunch of you, it should make no difference at all.

I just getting very annoyed at everyone claiming he is broke and sad about what happened, just because he said so. I have found NOTHING in his online character that shows I should believe him. He has not been upfront, he gives bits and pieces of details when it suits him, or when someone calls him out. A real honest person would tell us what happened from A - Z, this way it will help the next person that decides this type of venture is a good idea.

I see everything that he does here as a delaying tactic. Try keep the public calm as possible so that they forget about what happened and/or minimize the backlash.

I have not even heard of an attempt to report the so called "mastermind", kingofkings.

nobluff, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  18. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess we will soon find out who is telling the truth here.

When the police and office of fair trading get involved they will investigate the matter. If in fact Col was taken for a ride, he will be able to show his financials for the company and clear his name and then people will know once and for all. Then he can clear his rep here, and he will be able to continue here with many people's support. If his name is cleared, I for one will be the first to acknowledge it and support him here.

If, however, he is not telling the truth and is not broke/losing his house/ bankrupt, it will be revealed in a very short investigation (like checking the Western Union receipts - by the way, do you have a copy of these for us?) especially if the company has traded *at all* during the period he has claimed that he is insolvent (not able to repay his debts).

I think the best thing for Col here would be an investigation as it will stop everyone making accusations that may or not be false.

continuum, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  19. Nite

Nite Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Col.,

Once upon a time, you ran a successful blog network. Have you considered making another one and offering services again? If you think that people won't buy from you anymore, then why not let someone else implement your ideas. I'm sure that despite your tarnished reputation, you can offer to do some free consulting or something. After all, I'm sure you have knowledge that other people do not have regarding SEO strategies.

- Have you considered publishing an eBook under a pseudonym and using the profits from the book to reimburse disappointed consumers?

- How exactly was the SEO operation going to work with King? What was he going to do to build rankings, and why can't you do it in his place? How much insight did you have into King's operation? Despite the fact that King is long gone, it is possible that you have insight into his business model and business method. Perhaps you can deliver the promised result to these people, albeit not in the time frame provided.

- Even if you don't have a blue print of King's SEO strategies, can you brainstorm a little and think of a way to help everyone achieve what they paid for? What would it take? What resources would you need?

Nite, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  20. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    becasue Colin has helped me a lot... and now I am sticking up for him..

Colin is not a scammer.. And never will be.

obay, Jul 25, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.