1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trick to detect google penalization...

Discussion in 'Google' started by flyt24, Jul 23, 2008.

Hi to everyone,
    I have a doubt to share with you hoping you will help me.

I am a foreign SEO with more than 12 years experience in Seo area. After reliable and several tests I personally managed in the last six months I've definitely found out a trustable trick which allow you to detect if your web site has been penalized by google with almost 99,99% of precision.

After my researches and studies, using my system, everyone knows if a web site has been in some ways penalized by search engines (in particular by google).

Now, my doubt is (as you can imagine, I do not know the huge US SEO market): do you think Seo operators are willing to pay a fee in order to know my reliable system? if yes, how much money do you think do they will to pay for it?

your comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Marc

PS: sorry for my non-perfect written english

flyt24, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  2. kianah

kianah Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO hasn't been around for 12 years. What's the trick, check Google for trademark suppression?

kianah, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  3. anika

anika Active Member

Best Answers:
    There maybe very little money to be made on it. As most people realized when their sites are banned, their pages are not indexed anymore, or their high keywords rankings just dropped out of the SE. It just doesn't have to be reliable ... you notice almost instantly by the drop in traffic, none of your keywords shows up, pages are not indexed, etc.

There is a big market for those who got penalized, banned to get back in the SE. If you somehow manage to get their sites back.
    --

anika, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  4. Ponynugget

Ponynugget Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there software behind it or is it just a "trick"? I assume by trick you mean by typing something in to the search field and hitting search? If that's the case then no, you won't make any money. Not because you don't deserve the money, but because it'll be leaked out (and likely spread all across webmaster forums) within hours of release.

I'd personally take advantage of the viral potential by putting the "trick" on my site and offering it free of charge. Just whack up a couple of AdSense units and presto, it'd be just like selling the software. ;)

Ponynugget, Jul 23, 2008 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
  5. viceroid

viceroid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good point ponynugget.

I totally agree.

viceroid, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  6. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can make much out of it, except some recognition, within hours of being leaked google will fix it, and that's IF your system works...

oseymour, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  7. Rembrant

Rembrant Peon

Best Answers:
    C'mon, forget the $$$ and just tell us the "trick" ;)

Rembrant, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  8. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sorry but I don't think very many will pay for this. I'm not gonna lie, I do believe there are more naive individuals who will pay for this information (assuming it actually works). The less naive ones will know that you can find that info by going in to Google Webmaster (having verified your domain/site) and it should tell you whether you've been booted or not, or they can do a search on google for site:domain.com and if nothing appears either the site has no backlinks or has been removed.

If you have another method that's great, would love to heard it - but so far one of those methods work. In India at least, I don't think the market would be favourable considering most Indian seo'rs that I've encountered tend to be quite knowledgeable with this, but you could get away with this if you really targeted small companies that aren't too internet savvy and may have engaged in some black hat practices not realizing that they would get banned, and are looking to see what happened.

I think you could get more by either giving out the info and getting credibility as oseymour suggested, or creating a little tool to show whether a domain is banned or not. I wouldn't mind creating it if you're willing to - all I'd ask for is a backlink or kudos on the page lol.

Slincon, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  9. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instead keep it to yourself and only use it to service your cutomers better. In the process, earn more trust of your seo customers

jacky8, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  10. flyt24

flyt24 Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to thank everybody for the comments received. I think I'll follow the Ponynugget suggestion and I'll put the trick on my site to use free of charge. I will let you know as soon it will be published.

thanks

Marc

flyt24, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  11. newbie3

newbie3 Peon

Best Answers:
    i would pay for it, if you can lift my penalty....

But i would only pay, if it works... I try'd so many things, that i don't believe it anymore

newbie3, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  12. whiteguy

whiteguy Banned

Best Answers:
    He's saying that he can identify when a website is penalized ... not that he can solve it. Did he really need 12 years to find this out? So what's the news? We all know the effects of a penalized website. Don't get it :confused:

whiteguy, Jul 24, 2008 IP
    shihtzu likes this.
  13. MRniceGuy007

MRniceGuy007 Peon

Best Answers:
    lol then I can claim I am an SEO for 14 years if that's the case, I have been doing search engine studies since 1994. But I doubt the formal practice of professional Search Engine Manipulation just started back in 99.

that's my 2cents.

and yeah some SEO guys will pay for your info. make it an ebook and sell it for $30

MRniceGuy007, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  14. newbie3

newbie3 Peon

Best Answers:

Who doesn't... ?
    You must be real stupid, if you can't see if your website is penalised.

newbie3, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  15. longcall911

longcall911 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that peple who think their site *may* be penalized will pay to find out whether it is.

/*tom*/

longcall911, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  16. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Here's the Trick!

[​IMG]

Pretty damn obvious no?

sweetfunny, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  17. newbie3

newbie3 Peon

Best Answers:
    26 december 2007?

newbie3, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  18. shihtzu

shihtzu Peon

Best Answers:
    haha yeah, great evidence here :p

shihtzu, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  19. paladin2

paladin2 Banned

Best Answers:
    oh, oh, oh... can I say it? Should I say it? I also have a trick. PM your offers starting from 1 K.

Oh my GOD, your garden is soooo large.

paladin2, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  20. debach

debach Banned

Best Answers:
    Totally agree.
    God will bless you who share your knowledge to all dp friends. ;)

debach, Jul 24, 2008 IP