1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ashoke Banerjee SEO scam - beware of fraud

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Italkcash, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rituja

Rituja Peon

Best Answers:
    oh my god 1000$ is Big Ammount.............

Rituja, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  2. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For legit good work on a tough keyword actually 1000 is nothing. Why dont u try emailing the bigger seo companies and see their quotes.

Sultanof seo im not taking any position except for the facts, if you know so much about seo you must have much tougher keywords or at least the kind of keywords ranked well. Please be so kind as to pm me your portfolio. It looks like most of the bashers have no portfolio to show and the one they are bashing has a legit portfolio. Whats wrong with this hillarious picture. Amazing. it looks like u my friend are the one on the defensive here as you wont even show one site you optimized yet your screen name says seo. Hey im interested in ur services please pm me your portfolio .
    thanks

As i said italkcash was proven wrong, and if i feel bad for anyone , its for anyone that takes on any future seo projects with him, now ashoke took his site where he claimed to take him, imagine if teh seo had actually done a bad job. SEO's beware. If i were a professional seo i would never take ona client who was racist against anyone.

pingpong123, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  3. amanamission

amanamission Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it's way off topic, but I don't think much of this topic, so we may as well settle the SEO subplot.

ACTUALLY...we're both wrong. According to this (natural link process occurring right now) story about the Matt Cutts video, Matt recanted the statement after consulting with Google engineers. It sounded like he was just guessing.

Here's the video itself.

The upshot? W3C recommends <strong> and <em>, so I will continue to do the same. Unless Matt is twice is in error, they are equal to Google and I stand partially corrected.

amanamission, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  4. lisa757

lisa757 Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm...after reading all the post...bit confusing...which 1 is true...

lisa757, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  5. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Ashoke was right and i proved it and many others proved it also. Obviously the guy who started this thread didnt even know how to search for keywords in google which is a basic thing and then when ashoke and many others here showed him his ranking instead of issuing a public appology like any man of integrity would he went silent.
    Just check the thread and you will see it for yourself.
    The truth and facts will always set you free.

6. askloz.com

askloz.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't control WC3 HTML standards.

But any way, Myth busted, well done on finding the video, shame you don't admit that you were wrong too, it's so much easier to point the finger at someone else isn't it saying they're wrong.

askloz.com, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  7. amanamission

Best Answers:
    It took about five minutes once I saw your link.

Can you read? I said

What is the matter with you? I never said anything about Google controlling W3C standards. I said that W3C recommends <strong> and <em>, which is why I recommend them in the first place, and that Google claims not to treat them differently, in which we were both mistaken. I say "partially corrected", because I think W3C preferring it is enough reason to do the same. I'm getting a little sick of your off-topic attacks on this thread, although I guess that's par for the course.

How about you admit being wrong now? And let's both stop posting on this thread, which is about ITalkTrash and his baseless allegation of fraud. My SEO tips to him were tongue-in-cheek at best.

8. juliensimon

juliensimon Peon

Best Answers:
    I might be out of my mind but since when #21 is a good ranking? third page of Google.....who goes that far??

I don;t know this Ashoke Guy. Is that his official website? www.ashokebanerjee.com

If yes and if he has an impressive portfolio, then why isn't it on his website?

juliensimon, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  9. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats a lot of money to lose and jut goes to show that good SEO people are hard to find

lightlysalted, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  10. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    21 is where its supposed to be and ashoke wasnt even finished with it. This is the point. The guy kept saying it wasnt showing up and the whole world and our grandmothers too were telling him its there. To try to slander an seo's name like this without even an appology by italkcash is a sign of low class and unfairness, if i were an seo i would be very cautious of clients like this. The point is it was on target and its ranked no 21 and ashoke wasnt finished yet.

Now Julien , if you were seoing someones site and he tried to slander your name accross the internet like this how would u respond? If it were me i would have taken his links back, but ashoke has too much pride in his work and integrity to do that. This is why i respect him as an seo and as a person.

I have allready talked to one person on this thread by phone and they know im not ashoke and im in san diego. I have always believed that business ethics should never be replaced by anything even when someone does something unfairly to your name.

As far as a portfolio being on a website , hios clients didnt want their sites and rankings shown to the world but agreed to let it be shown to future clients as a way to show their appreciation for ashokes work. That website was just a basic one he didnt design. I got someone to make him another site which he will finally seo after a year of my prodding if for anything to keep unscrupulous clients away from him.

11. amanamission

Best Answers:
    Well, it's progress, and shows that the second page is easily within reach. The point was not whether the ranking was good, the point was that the OP began a slanderous thread by claiming the SEO had not helped the site. He also has not apologized, both for wrongly accusing and, I understand, personal attacks.

#21 is not bad for a term which has such high-value traffic. Actually, it seems to have gone up since this began. So whether Ashoke is a great SEO is not the point. A few of his clients definitely think so, and he has an impressive portfolio which I have now seen. One of them forwarded it to me. Obviously, there are privacy issues at stake, so putting this list on a public site would not be advisable.

But the fact that this thread even exists is a mistake. The dispute has been settled...Ashoke, whatever else he may be, was telling the truth about the client's rankings. Calling him a fraud does a disservice to the community.

I have also been told that this thread has hurt him a great deal, and this is his reason for not personally defending himself. Personally, I'd like to see him come here and lay this to rest.

12. juliensimon

juliensimon Peon

Best Answers:
    #1: I have nothing against him and I am not here to attack him in any way. I do not know him and never had to deal with him so I cannot place myself as a judge, unlike lots of people do here. He might be a great SEO or not, I am no one to answer that question.

#2: another thing that I don't understand: if you have a website and hire someone to optimize it, it is because you want to be seen right? So why would you want to hide it? I mean, if I am an SEO and provide good services, I want people to read my success stories and my clients probably don't mind being on an website that could drive more traffic, or even just to be nice with the person that put your website on page 1.
    So that's why I don't understand this whole "privacy issue" deal.

I personally think that this whole thread started because of a lack of (efficient) communication between Ashoke and his client. It's too bad it has hurt him.

juliensimon, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  13. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Can someone please direct me to a moderator, Someone needs to do something about this because ashoke has been completely vindicated, plus the mods needs to take some kind of action against the OP because he was very reckless in falsely accusing Ashoke. The fact that the OP himself has not posted shows his guilt.

Julien ashoke has optimized many many sites other then the ones on his portfolio and has actually done the seo for midsized seo companies. He actually got their websites up on google(crazy huh). To answer your question, one is google doesnt really like seo's much, plus many clients of ashoke are actually scared of a competitor finding out that ashoke seo'ed their site , then the competitor would go to ashoke and get the same work done. It wasnt until i actually demanded ashoke to be stern and ask his clients to let him show his work on his portfolio that people started recognizing his talent. Like i said before ashoke is too nice of a guy and thats why some trash clients walk all over him. I dare anyone to give his clients the kind of work ashoke does at his prices. Not one could or would do it.

14. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    You can use the [​IMG] button on the original post to report threads, however the Moderators don't get involved in disputes.

They won't delete it, but may lock it for being off topic if you report it.

sweetfunny, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  15. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    then the OP should be banned because the damage is allready done. This is tko against good ,fair and honest seo's everywhere and a victory for low life clients who unfairly bashed someone who did very good work.
    Like i said future seo's should be on alert for this italkcash guy, he is unscrupulous at best.

16. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    I feel sorry for the SEO. He did a good job with the keyword so far, but his client has no idea how to properly search for his site on google. Not only that, but there is still no apology. Really ashamed at the OP.

RichUser, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  17. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    thanks Rich, ashoke is a very nice person and has been pushed around and treated badly by this client. He puts his life blood into link building and takes great pride in his rankings. Throughout all this he still acted right with the client. People should be made aware of this italkcash, and i hope a moderator takes appropriate action here.

18. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you link me to his profile. Cannot seem to find it.

19. pingpong123

Best Answers:
  20. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    Talking about ashoke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.