1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The absolutely best keyword development tool today!

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by Geeurbie, Jun 27, 2008.

1. puremonopoly

puremonopoly Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with that... its not really about the subject... There are some keyword tools that do actually give you an advantage if you have an idea what you're looking at. A lot of times peeps only look at the keyword tool and they don't look around to see where everything else is at. Nothings wrong with doing research on your own... thats the whole point. However, to say that using a tool that a lot of other people are using is a bad thing... thats completely wrong. Sometime that'll make it even more effective..

puremonopoly, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  2. Geeurbie

Geeurbie Peon

Best Answers:
    While I respect your opinion I would strongly disagree. Did you know that WordTracker gets its results based on Meta Crawler and DogPile which have about .631 % of the search market?

Really think about it, if you have 10,000 SEO's searching for SEO there all going to get the same results. Where is the advantage?

So I don't see how any software gives any advantage.

So what tool are you using that provides this unique advantage and how long to you think that will last?

Geeurbie, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  3. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hmm usually people do search with "long tail keywords" like "where i can find pearl wholesalesman in my *town* " and that's the main point even either you're going to ask people or survey them. Keywords tools are here only so we all lazy people can save littlebit time for our families and freinds.

ps: Geeurbie, you even forget people usually do spelling mistake search also, like pizzza not pizza and who know that bad grammer people are one of your golden customers!! nice site anyway :p somehow your site ranking on some seo competitive keywords which i was looking few days ago....

Pammer, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  4. Geeurbie

Geeurbie Peon

Best Answers:
    The somehow part is because we know what we doing and we are willing to put in 12 hours days... Opps... Today is approaching 14 hours.

When I look at long tail I'm not talking sentences... It would be more like "house cleaning service Tucson."

Geeurbie, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  5. seodiger

seodiger Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with the last post

seodiger, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  6. david432111

david432111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice site :D

david432111, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  7. Geeurbie

Geeurbie Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! We believe in the KISS approach. Give the people what they want and you will do well.

Geeurbie, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  8. spacepide11

spacepide11 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the post. It seems to me the key words are something like the lottery. You play certain numbers and wait for them to hit. In this case you write so that you are prepared when the crowd comes along.

spacepide11, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  9. Geeurbie

Geeurbie Peon

Best Answers:
    I like how you expressed your opinion... Thanks... However, keyword development is more science than luck.

Geeurbie, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  10. moneymoguls

moneymoguls Peon

Best Answers:
    I have yet to see an accurate keyword tool and I have tried many. Do your own research.

moneymoguls, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  11. Geeurbie

Geeurbie Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep I agree and here is a good reason why. These tools don't pick up regional variations in language. Where I come from creek is pronounced crick and is often spelled that way.

A washer was often called a warsher and spelled that way. Where I live now
    we drink cold ice tea in the deep south it would be cold sweet ice tea. You will never find these unless you do research.

Geeurbie, Jul 24, 2008 IP