1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Barack Obama - Antichrist?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Boogie Nights, Jul 9, 2008.

1. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL

McCain associates with the likes of John Hagee, the same person who said homosexuals were the reason for Hurricane Katrina, and here you think Obama is possibly the antichrist?

This thread gets stranger and stranger.

webwork, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  2. Boogie Nights

Boogie Nights Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't believe in an antichrist, I just think obama is a very dangerous man because there are so many fools thinking about voting for him. Plus, I enjoy pissing off supporters.

Boogie Nights, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  3. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    It's insane that there are people who actually believe in concepts like "antichrist" in 2008. We need to get over the fantasy stuff and worry about reality.'

Have you noticed that anti-Obama people are always talking about nonsensical BS like "antichrist" and not any of the real issues? They are fear mongers who can't stand the idea that fear as a driving force in America may finally be over. These are neocons down to the last drop. The type of people who *still* can't admit that George W. Bush is a failure.

John McCain = George W. Bush. That's what this election is going to come down to. Obama is a good candidate - and that's great. But this election is really a referendum on the Bush presidency and that's why McCain will lose.

Zibblu, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  4. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    I wonder if there is an antiShoeMoney or an antiWarrenBuffet??? :eek:

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  5. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, it seems that the general public's interpretation of the Antichrist is skewed. I was under the impression that the Antichrist would be a charming up and coming world leader who gains massive influence without anyone knowing any different...

until...

S**t hits the fan!

But yeah, Obama fits the profile so far...who knows!

shamus, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  6. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Pls stop with that antichrist crap.

Ichigo91, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  7. Boogie Nights

Boogie Nights Banned

Best Answers:
    It's satire. I don't believe in the anti-christ, I just got this software that animates still pics and was drunk and had some fun. I put up a real video months ago that showed his connection to islam and it was taken down almost immediately so I have to resort to buffoonery.

Boogie Nights, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  8. Boogie Nights

Boogie Nights Banned

Best Answers:
    Interestingly enough, I had more hate mail from the Christian Bale video (under that youtube acct) than the Obama.. I can't figure people.

[​IMG]

Boogie Nights, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  9. frugalwench

frugalwench Peon

Best Answers:
    The antichrist would not be angry, he would be very charismatic.

frugalwench, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  10. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    You pretty much just nailed down what's wrong with the world these days...people care more about celeb bull then real world issues. It's a shame, really, that people obsess over meaningless hollywood non intelligent crap.

shamus, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  11. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

His "connection to Islam"? Sounds like enough buffoonery to me.

Get a grip on reality.

Zibblu, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  12. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    What great things ha Obama done for his state?

homebizseo, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  13. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    1. He worked as a community organizer in inner city Chicago for only $13,000/year when he could have been making huge money. He registered 150,000 people to vote.

2. As an Illinois state senator (8 years) he helped add health insurance for 20,000 children.

3. As a state senator he helped increase minimum wage.

4. As a state senator he helped pass a reform that requires interrogations to be video taped. Those of us who believe in the rights of individuals and not those of the police state applaud him for this one in particular.

5. As a federal senator for Illinois he has worked with Republican senator Richard Lugar to expand a program to locate & dismantle stray Russian WMD's. This is of course is not only for Illinois but for the entire country. A program like this could save many people's lives in the long run. It's this type of forward thinking that we need in the White House.

6. As a federal senator for Illinois he worked with Russ Feingold on an ethics/lobbying reform bill.

7. As a federal senator he cosponsored the Secure Orderly Immigration Act by Republican Senator John McCain. Some people who enjoy hating on immigrants of course won't see this as a positive, but I certainly do. And if you don't see it as a positive, look again: John McCain.

---

That's all well & good. What's really important to me though, isn't the things he has accomplished, it's the judgment he has shown and the plans he has for America as President. This election is about America moving forward.

1. Obama opposed the Iraq war publicly before invasion. He accurately depicted the war as one with an undetermined length and an undetermined cost while others (such as John McCain) were saying the war would be easy and over in no time. Obama has the judgment to make foreign policy decisions, McCain does not.

2. As a Senator, Obama has called for increased fuel efficiency standards.

3. 100% approval rating from the league of conservation voters.

4. 100% approval rating from planned parenthood.

5. The national education association gives him an "A."

6. Harry Reid has designated Obama as the Senate "point man on ethics." We need someone of the ethics and integrity of Barack Obama rather than just another double talking Washington insider like John McCain who has constantly lied throughout this campaign and who was involved in one of the biggest scandals of the 1980s (Keating 5.)

7. Obama as President will mean lower taxes than McCain as President for nearly 90% of Americans. Obama's tax plan offers relief to those who need it most.

Zibblu, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  14. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW He did a lot for his State. What bills did he write and introduce?

homebizseo, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  15. ShamsiOwnz

ShamsiOwnz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah i really doubt that obama is the antichrist besides,predictions believe taht hillary is going to win not him.

ShamsiOwnz, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  16. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think he could be? The bible is written on the history of the Africa and the Middle East. He was born in an area the Antichrist could come from.
    [​IMG]

homebizseo, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  17. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Could be? Having come from "the Africa?"

Gotta hand it to you, Homebiz, you've managed to provide me with more entertainment than I usually get out of the "Obama is SAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTAAAAAAAANNNNNNNAL-QAEDASTALIN himself" threads. :D

northpointaiki, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  18. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Right, it's 2008, Isn't it time that anyone who believes in the antichrist is removed from any kind of decision making? I find it hard to rationalise the fact that someone who believes in the antithesis of a fictional character has equal clout as someone who researches quantum physics, Cancer research or, well, cleans toilets.

stOx, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  19. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Obama on the other hand believes in both sides of the issue. If he were asked about the antichrist he would say yes/No depending on who was in the room.

homebizseo, Sep 8, 2008 IP