1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are adsense moderators sleeping or what?!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by abdobasha2004, Jul 20, 2008.

1. crazycat

crazycat Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't agree. Report as many as you can. These little ******** ruin the income for the rest of us who work our backsides off.

crazycat, Jul 21, 2008 IP
    Bryce likes this.
  2. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yep, they ruin loyal publishers
    google keep them for longest periods so get most profit for google itself

abdobasha2004, Jul 22, 2008 IP
    zinruss likes this.
  3. trocobob

trocobob Banned

Best Answers:
    I see that adsense are banning only Loyal and reputated publishers ....I know alot of cheaters and warez sites which still using adsense with no problem .

The adsense Team are formed only by Kids and Childrens , who doesnt know how to handel their publishers correctly

trocobob, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  4. tsmaster

tsmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, i really can't believe that has been there for a month. Adsense was suppsoed to be really strict

I agree with you, those mods need to do more against the real cheaters

tsmaster, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  5. adithya

adithya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am also fed up with this
    I see a thousands of such illegal sites...and have reported them using Adsense feedback but none of them are banned even after months

If the same continues google will face a bunch of lawsuits by publishers

adithya, Jul 22, 2008 IP
    Bryce likes this.
  6. seinkalar

seinkalar Peon

Best Answers:
    I clicked three ads from http://iland.dk/click/ just now. :p

seinkalar, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  7. Viking

Viking Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, but I wouldn't worry about this one, Google will check this account when it's time to pay out and there's no way it will pass that test.

Oh lord :rolleyes:

Viking, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  8. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think all agree about moderators being unconscious about all adsense publishers
    may be they know and just ignore to get more income
    any how any site would not get a cent before 3 months they earned

abdobasha2004, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  9. JonD6996

JonD6996 Member

Best Answers:
    My God, Adsense publishers are as bad as those piss head CraigsList cops who flag down every post that comes along. If everyone here would put that time and effort into you own sites and marketing efforts you would be much richer for it.

JonD6996, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  10. NeverEverClever

NeverEverClever Peon

Best Answers:
    And what is your problem? if he want to do that, why you report.. let google find out themself.

NeverEverClever, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  11. koan

koan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I don't understand are people saying we shouldn't waste time reporting fraudsters yet waste some of their own time defending these low lives on this forum. If one shouldn't waste time doing the right thing, why do you waste yours for even worst reasons?

koan, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  12. squat

squat Peon

Best Answers:
    To think like a cynic, I'm going to go ahead and say that google actually likes these sites. They say they don't, but that's probably just some PR (do no evil and all that). Google is first and foremost, an advertising company. They make almost all their money selling ads. Why do you think they don't disclose what % we get per click (maybe they adjust the % up and down depending on quarterly profits)?

I would easily believe that if more people clicked the ads google doesn't care how the ads got clicked. Many people have complained about adwords not returning good customers and have found that some of the clicks are from people running ad farms and automating the clicking of their ads. Google probably doesn't even care much about this, the guy still had to pay for the click so google got their ad revenue. Short term it works for google, long term it's bad for google.

With all that said, I doubt that google is that shameless. They probably want to get these sites, but they don't want to spend the money on resources to shut them down, and if the site gets a boatload of clicks in the meantime then that might be ok by them.

squat, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  13. Griff-Lockergnome

Griff-Lockergnome Peon

Best Answers:
    Google doesnt have the time to manually check every single page on the internet that has their ads on it. Thats why they use bots and programs to scan and manage everything.

What this guy did was smart actually. This page doesn't contain any text aside from the ads. When the bot goes over it, all it'll see is there are images, and an ad, and nothing else. As far as the bot is concerned, it just a regular page thats within the TOS.

I wonder how much this guy is making, and just how many people click the ads. Did anyone here click one?

Griff-Lockergnome, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  14. MikeMpls

MikeMpls Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure?

The comment in the code suggest it might have been there since Feb. 11.

MikeMpls, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  15. canam

canam Peon

Best Answers:

I am sure people will report him, and when google pays they must see some flag that tells them that there has been a report....... we should all watch his site for the next few months and keep this thread here as evidence as to what google does and how long it takes them, if his account is still alive in a few months and not showing PSA ads then that tells us something is wrong with the system.

Just because the rest of his site might make google alot of money is especially not an excuse for google to allow that kind of mfa page, that would be prejudicial treatment and it is important for google to be fair to all of it's publishers equally.

canam, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  16. JonD6996

JonD6996 Member

Best Answers:
    The point is not about wasting your time, it's about staying out of other peoples business. Unless you are the owner of that site then how it is ran simply does not concern you or me. Google doesn't pay me to police sites with adsense on them, so it's not my place to do so.

JonD6996, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  17. Ben-AceofTech

Ben-AceofTech Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with this sad reality. I know lots of people that strive to run good sites but violate only a simple rule to receive a ban hammer and no check from the month before.

As I said, its a sad reality, but unless your going to call them up and actually speak to someone to talk to them they probably won't get around to checking those sites for many more months to come, and by that time, that guy will have probably made as much as we do in a couple years of legit clicks... sad, sad, sad.

Ben-AceofTech, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  18. koan

koan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh it is my business all right. When these sites waste advertisers' money and ROI, they have to bid lower and the average price per click for all publishers is decreased.

These crooks are also stealing from me. I'm going to report them as I see fit.

koan, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  19. StraightLine

StraightLine Peon

Best Answers:
    as an ad-words user.. it bothers me very Fing much...

BAN this PRIK Google..

hes wasting my money..

THAT/.... my friend.. is my business... and it is my place..

Report away...

StraightLine, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  20. canam

canam Peon

Best Answers:
    the sad thing is that some people take adsense for granted, like it is just free money to be taken for nothing and it will last forever...... it is our business when people abuse the program, because if it is not taken care of, it might not be around for us honest people later, or it might be forced to pay so little that it will be ruined

people that abuse the system ruin it for the honest people, cheaters cost us all money

canam, Jul 22, 2008 IP