1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Osama destroyed the towers? Why terrorism against America? ......

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jul 20, 2008.

Why Osama destroyed the towers? Why terrorism against America?

What specifically America did against muslims so Islamic fanatics/terrorists/ (or whatever one may call them) decided to take revenge for that and pointed their guns against America?

Statements like "they hate us because of our freedoms and big houses" IMO are more like propaganda made up to hide the truth.

Terrorism must be stopped. In order to be stopped we need to know wha causes it.
    For example if you gain weight you have to find the reason. And then solve the issue accordingly. If you eat too much fat obviously the problem won't go away.

America has a terrorism problem and must solve it wisely. Brutal force often makes the problem worse.

So, what is the cause of terrorism in your opinion? Give me only realistic reasons please.
    Thank you.

ST12, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  2. Idiot Inside

Idiot Inside Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think there are a lot of reasons. Two videos depicts something. I don't want to debate on them, just watch 'em and decide yourself.

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!

PS. IMO, its double standard of US foreign policy that caused hatred/dislikness in the rest of world and Muslims for it. And involvement into other countries, and their internal affairs.

Idiot Inside, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  3. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I watched the videos. A normal, honest, and fair person would support the one who is right. If Israel is right support her, but if not why support unfair practices?

People in America are led to blindly support Israel, no matter what she does.
    I have a question to everyone who is supportive of their friends. If you have a friend and your friend keeps committing serious crimes would you still support him unconditionally? Most likely your answer will be no.
    Then, why the politicians are putting at risk Americans by supporting wrong Israeli policies?

The Truth is hidden from the Americans and no one wants to discuss the real motivation for terrorism against America. These are not people who organize themselves not to rob a bank. These are people who are willing to die to hurt those they believe hurt them in the first place.

It is time for all Americans to learn the absolute truth. Not the one on the American tv. "Free, you pay for shipping only."

ST12, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  4. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    First of all....the American people don't make foreign policy, and when our elected leaders screw up, we don't vote for them again, but it is a process that takes months, and years to correct.

Second...None of us have any idea what it is like to be right smack in the middle of countries who not only hate you, but each other. Israel has been protecting itself for years, and have started more than their fair share as well.

The bottom line is...we know why radical Muslims hate us, and we don't care. They do not negotiate. They didn't come to the U.N. asking to be heard. There was no spokes person that said anything except "Death to America".
    All they know is death and violence, and we are going to give it to them. Forever.

Whatever their issues are with America, they will never be heard, and there will never be peace. The decision to do nothing but rain terror and destruction across the world has been made. Diplomatic solutions will never be a part of the equation ever again.

Most Americans care about getting their piece of the pie, and taking care of their families, radical Muslim extremist only care about killing Americans, so much that they will travel across the world to do it.

No one cares why anymore. The game of who will be the last one standing has started, first blood has been drawn for years.

If your whole life is nothing but training to die...then by all means, we will oblige you.

The rest of us will be making a little money, having some fun, maybe fall in love, and raise a family.

If there was issue that could have been solved just by organizing, electing a leader, and speaking up, yet the decision to organize elect a leader, and kill people was made.

Nobody listens to one sided idiots, and we don't like talking to people who kill other people willingly, and maliciously.

hmansfield, Jul 20, 2008 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  5. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    And that is the simple question.

If you conclude Israel is doing wrong, then you don't support her. However, the US government concludes otherwise and does support her.

You are trying to ask a loaded question by suggesting your conclusion about Israel is the correct one.

browntwn, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  6. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    So basically it's a "We hate Israel, and all of it's friends" kind of thing, right. And terror organizations truly believe that guns and bombs are the way to express their feelings, and that people will actually take them seriously ?

hmansfield, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  7. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't call it as Radical Islam since terrorism is terrorism and I don't believe it to respect in any religion. This list displays a decent number of Terrorism groups around the world, what I want to take your attention is; many terror groups are listed under Islamic Terror (again same wrong headline) are against Muslim countries.

I don't like conspiracy theories but can anyone tell me how many days it took to catch Saddam? How many days its been since Osama is being wanted.

mhmtozek, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  8. Idiot Inside

Best Answers:
    Because US cannot do otherwise, its under very good control of Jews. Both direct and indirect.

Again, answer is same. Jews control US. They make policies favorable to Israel and Jews, and they mold minds of general public through powerful media. Do anyone deny the power of media and effects of propaganda?

Its really hard to eliminate their direct and indirect influence from US foreign policy.

Edit:

I forgot to add:

What Ariel Sharon Said

-- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation".
    http://www.mediamonitors.net/khodr49.html

-----Sec. of State John Foster Dulles quoted on p.99 of Fallen Pillars by Donald Neff
    http://www.mediamonitors.net/khodr49.html

9. Idiot Inside

Best Answers:
    No. Its "We hate Israel, and all of it's supports" kind of thing. Israel have friend-like relations with a lot of countries in the world, but terrorists are after US or may be a couple other only. Why? Its about supporters, not friends.

You are speaking for others.

World is already taking them seriously, actually very seriously.

10. ShaneC

ShaneC Peon

Best Answers:
    Making deliberate attacks on citizens who have little to do with what goes on in the Middle East is ignorant, and simply sick. If you want to talk about being brainwashed, and controlled, then you can't leave out terrorists, and their blind following of every word of the Qur'an, they all have common characteristics/intelligence/free will with that of a puppet.

The world is only taking their violence serious, their philosophy behind the attacks will never be taken serious.

It also goes much deeper than relations with Israel. Israel is a sub reason of the whole picture. Religion is the biggest reason behind terrorist attacks. Extremist believe any religion outside of Islam is punishable by death. Why do you think Christians are being slaughtered in Africa? Or why rebel groups in the Philippines have waged small wars against Christians? Hindus being killed in India? Buddhists in Thailand?

ShaneC, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  11. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your location is U.S. Naval Station, Guantanamo Bay. You have internet access :D

bogart, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  12. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Osama was leading a group of terrorist that tried to destroy everything. They destroyed Afghanistan’s economy, denied women any rights and just created mayhem across the Globe. They hate all and wanted everything destroyed that does not conform to there twisted thoughts. The US is easy to hate with the big extravagant lifestyles the citizens portray. The United States went to war with them after 9/11 and they have been at War with the Untied States for over twenty years. We should have taken terrorist threats more serious than with a grain of salt.

homebizseo, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  13. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I could care less if Arabs want to brainwash Arabs, but when Zionists start to brainwash and control the America public, that's when I get pissed off.

webwork, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  14. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now you said something that Bush would love to hear. The one who has only 23% approval rating.

Do you really believe they hate US for those lifestyles? There are many rich muslims in Saudi Arabia, Quwait, ............. and Christians in Germany, France etc. ............. why didn't they distroy their high rises?

Come on a statement like that is way over the real truth.

ST12, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  15. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    And IMO the US war on Iraq put more gasoline on the fire of hatred towards America.

ST12, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  16. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Saddam was a butcher, mass-murderer, war criminal. I am happy someone took him out. Now, we can look for lasting peace in Iraq. :)

gauharjk, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  17. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I try not to understand insanity. You asked a question and I replied with an answer. I did not call Bin laden and ask him.

homebizseo, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  18. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My friend, I assure you I'll never hate you, no matter however big extravagant lifestyle you portray... :D

gauharjk, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  19. Idiot Inside

Best Answers:
    According to their point of view, they want US citizens to stop their govt. from supporting Israel.

I am happy you came to this point yourself. If they are ignorant and puppets for being brainwashed and controlled by Quran, aren't US people ignorant and puppets for being brainwashed and controlled by Jews?

Its mean both are same? Why doesn't highly educated and free status of US people is making any difference here? Why become similar to those uneducated, ignorant, unintelligent, camel and sheep owners?

That's right. After Israel, its double standards of foreign policy of United States.

East Timor, a country which was occupied by Indonesia .. US took personal interest and in 1999 following the United Nations-sponsored act of self-determination, Indonesia had to free it.

Kashmiris, Palestinians and many others have also been demanding freedom for a long time. But no one listens to them, why? Because they are Muslims and not Catholic Romans like East Timor.

Also, When armed fighters fight in Afghanistan against Soviet occupation, they are Mujahideen/freedom fighters and deserve morale, financial and military aid from US and rest of world, including arabs.

But when same people fight in Afghanistan against US/NATO occupation, they are terrorists and anyone supporting them is also terrorist.

Just two examples out of many. And this is called double standard, and core reason of their hatred against US govt. and policies.

Idiot Inside, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  20. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How do you explain Kosovo?

bogart, Jul 21, 2008 IP