1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make your first cj sale in your first month (how to guide)

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by 1EightT, Jul 30, 2007.

1. sadiegirl

sadiegirl Guest

Best Answers:
    No... he's not banned... he's the SSEC boss.... I think the above is someone's idea of a sick joke...
    He is probably busy rolling out all the new stuff... wish I could afford to give it a go.. but just gotta wait to get ahead a little more...
    Sounds pretty good overall....

sadiegirl, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  2. beikepangzi

beikepangzi Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm, that sounds bit more promising.

But how can i find this software he's talking about in the signiture now???

beikepangzi, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  3. zerk

zerk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys... The software is legit, it is not a scam.

www.simplifiedsec.com

Made 950 or so in the past 20 days... with a good deal of investment, I won't lie (200 for server, software, extra, etc) and perhaps another 200 for domains. This is my highest earning so far.

He was banned for posting some video or something somewhere ... banned for a month.

zerk, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  4. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    We just rolled out a new software release last night, and we've got a new suite of applications under current development with a target launch around the end of the month.

1EightT, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  5. elrhino7

elrhino7 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for the tip. I'm giving it a try. Hope I will make as much as you d. :)

elrhino7, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  6. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    The most important thing to do is read, read, read the member only forums. They are packed with all the information you could ever need.

1EightT, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  7. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I talked it over with the team, and we've decided that we're going to run a 30 percent off of your first month special for members of digitalpoint that join this month. Shoot me a pm and i'll get the special payment url over to you. This offer of course is only valid as long as we have openings.

1EightT, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  8. Fud

Fud Active Member

Best Answers:
    Signed up and waiting for member access.

Fud, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  9. duler700

duler700 Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I'm a little new to affiliate marketing, do you know of any good affiliate marketing guides? For newbs. I really want to try your method out, but I'm afraid with my lack of experience I don't know if I will succeed.

duler700, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  10. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    @ duler - the best affiliate marketing guides are in forums. This forum is huge, and it is often difficult to find good information. On DP, there is so much speculation, and nobody ever reveals good stuff.

SSEC by far has the best forum and community I've ever seen. The senior members share tons of great secrets no one else would reveal. Your lack of experience doesn't prevent you to succeed - you just need time to learn everything. It took me at least 30 hours of reading to get the majority of the info off from the SSEC forums, which is a lot after Aff marketing for half a year.

I'm no longer a member, but it's definitely a good community and software he has to offer. I made about $2,000 in two months, most of it in my second month b/c the first month I had no idea what I was doing. 10k - 20k a month is definitely possible, but it's a lot of work.

mroversized, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  11. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    The members only forums contain a broad range of affiliate marketing information. Honestly, you can find just about anything there if you have the time and desire to read. For someone just starting out, the forums alone are worth the monthly subscription IMO.

1EightT, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  12. sadiegirl

sadiegirl Guest

Best Answers:
    The more I read the more confused I get... maybe its because I am as dumb as a rock.... or a lot smarter than a rock.... one or the other for sure.. Let me recoup some of why its so confusing:

First needing to offer a special with 30 per cent discount to get folks to join a program that makes tons of money... and just as the tons begin to come in they move on and leave a slot open.... weird.. most folks I know that come into $2k in the second month... then double or quadruple their domains and go for the big bucks... course I suppose all those just move on must have other programs making them $60k per month. I would not spend 2 months studying then begin to make money then quit when the money starts to roll in... just don't make sense...
    <quote>
    I made about $2,000 in two months, most of it in my second month b/c the first month I had no idea what I was doing. 10k - 20k a month is definitely poss
    </quote>

Is the turn over so great that its just imposssible to keep the member total at 100 without giving deep discounts... and if so many make it in a couple of months .... why do they move on opening up so many slots.

Its so funny when someone says how great it is and then they move on to something.. i hope bigger and better. Leaving slots in the 100 group for new comers like us.

Also I guess I have been in the wrong subscription programs in the past as most folks i know find a niche that works for them.. the last thing they do is run around telling everyone how good it is as they want to keep the competition low.... and its pretty rare for someone to divulge all their tricks to you unless they have already worn them out....

What idiot would find a trick that brings in the bucks and then posts it for all to see.... I would have to wonder about that guy/gal.

And please stop badmouthing our forum here at DP... I think its a great forum....it has tons to offer... and I think folks are pretty normal here when they don't tell you their best kept secrets... what fool would do that..
    The DP folks will help you out with your questions, but when they start divulging their best kept secrets I would wonder what they are up to.

i am still waiting for one of the guys above who said they were goning to sign up and come back and report the results... either one of two things happened... 1. They found out it was a great program and they have no intentions of coming back to get another hundred to sign up since it is so good.. or 2. They are still bogged down trying to figure out how their first 500 domains got banned in the first 10 days.. as I hear that is normal procedure... as the boss said above... you would not want to renew your domains (or keep them once you leave the program) as it would not be financially worthwhile... so that means each year I need to buy a few thousand more to replace all the banned ones.

sadiegirl, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  13. sadiegirl

sadiegirl Guest

Best Answers:
    I googled up some more info on SSEC... check this out if you are thinking of buying... I am not saying SSEC is not a good deal, just check out all the comments then decide.. I truly believe that if done right it can make you some money but just go in knowing it will be expensive and you just simply cannot survive without your own server and a few thousand domains... so be prepared to pay big... but you can also make money if done right...

If you read these comments... just remember that some may have an axe to grind and may be exaggerating the truth.... but you will see both negative and positive comments... which seems more realistic.. when I read most of the above comments ... they are all most all positive... and that is unlikely to be the true story..

blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/cloaking-content-generators/563-http-simplifiedsec-com-good-buy.html

14. sadiegirl

sadiegirl Guest

Best Answers:
    You will have to copy and paste the link... i am a newbie here and cannot post a live link yet..
    But its 3 pages of very interesting reading..

<quote>
    just remember that some may have an axe to grind and may be exaggerating the truth
    </quote>
    What I meant by this statement, is one fellow got thrown out of the club... so his comments might be exaggerated... I usually just discount any comments from anyone one who has an axe to grind.... Bottom line is that he may not have done well, but it would take a one legged blind man to use a system like that and never get one page indexed... that sounds like bullshit to me... hell you would get a few pages indexed if you never did anything....

15. zerk

zerk Peon

Best Answers:
    Sadie... Hi.

I'm 19 years old... in college.

Started in SSEC august with CJ. Moved on to try SAS instead... First month of SAS I hit 500+. School began to get touch so I had to slow down on internet activities such as SSEC and some other projects I have going on. School since ended and in June you can see my earnings went back up. July is even better and i currently have 1000+ in my SAS account ( shareasale pays out on the 20th , so tomorrow (monday) that level will go down. I didn't want to leave it unless I gave it one more chance thsi summer... I did, its fine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Current SAS Earnings. Click here to see.

So as recommended i got a VPS... The company was bad, the server wasnt the greatest, and I was a noobie server admin... So needless to say this summer about 65 days ago I started on a brand new company with a new server. I had some issues with me being dumb while using some of the CJ scrapers offered as addons, using the wrong number. Realizing my mistake, i started making money with CJ again ..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is it easy to learn?yes.
    is there a learning curve? Yes. I'm 19.... I figured it out.
    Do you need startup money? Yes... 69 per month, maybe at least 3 months. Money for a VPs (50-70 bucks a month). Addons... maybe atchytools (20 per month) . So you're looking at under $150 bucks a month REQUIRED... Throw in some domains... $250 bucks.
    Why are there open slots? Beacuse people are lazy or don't invest the time. It takes money to make money. Show me more than a handful of people who can make over 1000 with no money invested. Then tell me how much TIME it took them to do that.
    Will you get domains banned? Yes. Is it worth it in the end? Hopefully if you do it right.

Now let's do the math.

Currently have $189 bucks in my CJ account for last two weeks...
    Nearly $500 in my sas account so far this month.

Figure about 700 bucks now with other offers ( this month) and its the... 20th.

$700 > $400 ( i spent a little more than 100 on offers this last month, buying some info's from a DP user and buying some domains to age them to use SSEC for subsdomains... These tend to take longer than info's so I am including the cost of the domains but they have yet to convert. I am in the positive , making money still working to tweak on to keep my earnings going up.

Within the last two weeks I have setup more than 500 websites... So I am hoping these convert really well for me.

Now for your suspicions... Look over any software and you are giong to have your retards that can't figure it out or you bums who'd rather bitch than spend a dime to make a quarter. I don't work for SSEC or affiliates with them in any way... I am just a member of their forum (and this forum) and am tired of your attempts to find something to convince yourself to not do it. Here's the facts, plain as day. Like I said... I am 19 and am more than happy with the extra couple hundred bucks this brings me in my spare time. Others really do make thousands per month.

zerk, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  16. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    zerk, I hope it just yours experience, cause looking at your numbers it's must be easier doing this whitehat, don't be offended though. I'll join this month to discover the truth and will be with it for few monthes I think.

SEOLinker, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  17. zerk

zerk Peon

Best Answers:
    How Can I be offended if your statement doesn't even make sense?

zerk, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  18. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    My statement have a LOT of sense. I have read your post, realised all that job you have done and make an assumption that in your case you will not proove great features of this tool by "extra couple hundred bucks", of course if that was your goal. Especially with all that money investments you have done.

I am not negative about the tool itself.

SEOLinker, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  19. zerk

zerk Peon

Best Answers:
    You missed the ENTIRE POINT. Line 1: I am a college student. But the thing is.. until the last month or so I have not put a ton of effort into it... My whole point about this post is that the majority of my sites are under two weeks old (did you read that or just skip it?).

With LITTLE work I have made made several hundred bucks... Now the past month I have been putting in a lot of work and I am hoping this will yield mid X,XXX range within the next month or two.

zerk, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  20. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    "(did you read that or just skip it?)." Both:) emm... you know why ? You posted pictures, people take a look on pictures at first:) I hope you agree that many monthes and number fluctuate, even 0 sometimes and looks like tendency (while money invested and not so small). Also you should be doing money with other domains this spring and winter for example, right ? Cause I see money in the picture, small, but that's it.

"Now the past month I have been putting in a lot of work and I am hoping this will yield mid X,XXX range within the next month or two." good if so, even great!

The entire selling point of this tool imo should be making more money than with your usual seo work (measured in time) in aff marketing and probably faster. Title of this thread somewhat misleading, it's not much to be proud of to make some $xx in commissions in first month:)

That was my entire point:)

SEOLinker, Jul 21, 2008 IP