1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Profit Insanely From Yahoo Answers

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Fabian.JH, Jul 18, 2008.

You may have heard of ‘questions and answers’ websites. The way these websites work is that people post their most burning questions about virtually any topic out there, and people reply to them with their answers. The posts are all kept ‘in storage’, so to speak, so anyone who does a search using the website’s search button can find these answers readily at any time.

The two foremost Q&A websites are Yahoo Answers and Google Answers. Unfortunately, Google Answers is no longer operating, although you can still search through its archives.

For Yahoo Answers, which is still very much in full swing, if you get the best answer for any question, your answer will stand out among the rest, giving you more exposure.

The way super affiliates use these websites is that they find questions relevant to their niche, and post useful answers to them, at the same time directing users to their links. Note that you do not want to spam the website, because you could get banned. Provide useful answers and add in your link in a subtle manner, and you’ll stay clear of any unwanted moderators finding something wrong.

Answer questions with lots of detail. This usually gets people’s attention and you’ll have a greater chance of being voted as the ‘best answer’.

As you can see, this a totally free way that affiliates have tapped on to increase their commissions. All it takes is a little effort and time each day! If you are not using this method, you could be leaving a lot of money on the table.

Fabian.JH, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  2. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo answers is a joke. If someone want you banned they will pm two of there goons and when all three report you, you will be banned. Their is no Answer staff reading complaints.

homebizseo, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  3. webmasterlabor.com

webmasterlabor.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, don't you have to be an "active" user for this to yield quality results? Maybe if you're hitting high value low traffic niches this would be worth doing. Any other opinions on this?

webmasterlabor.com, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  4. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo answers does help bring tid bits of traffic. And its regular traffic so its not bad really

sar420, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  5. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes yahoo answer is helping to gain your traffic

Aryans, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  6. miracleberry

miracleberry Guest

Best Answers:
    Its not worth the effort, first they use no follow on the links so no google juice, secondly, you may as well post the content...question and your answer on your own website, at least that way you WILL be the best answer, so intead of wasting time on another website which doesnt provide a link, give your site more content

miracleberry, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  7. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I often see traffic coming from Yahoo answers even though I have never posted or written anything there.

kentuckyslone, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  8. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah yahoo answer always one of the good promotinal way. but use it with care dont try to get banned.

tradeya, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  9. ceweqsakti

ceweqsakti Banned

Best Answers:
    But i think yahoo answer can give you more traffic and backlink from yahoo

ceweqsakti, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  10. SupaSharp

SupaSharp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a neat little script that creates a yahoo accounts, then post questions, answers them (diff account) and selects the best answer. I get a good amount of traffic, but few conversions as it a lot like stumble traffic

SupaSharp, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  11. redspace

redspace Peon

Best Answers:
    I do find YA is a reliable source of good traffic. People there really asking for real answer and mostly of them are honest question. So if you provide them with quality answer and lead to additional content if they need more then it wouldn't be a waste of time. On the contrary if you are just thinking about link popularity and making sales maybe you should use other options because I think maybe your time is not that worth to be over there.

redspace, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  12. baybossplaya

baybossplaya Active Member

Best Answers:
    too much yahoo answers spamming leads to google serps penalty

baybossplaya, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  13. ehowtoguru

ehowtoguru Member

Best Answers:
    I found that I still get traffic from yahoo answers long after i posted answers. So, they is some long term traffic benefits there.

ehowtoguru, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  14. royal82

royal82 Peon

Best Answers:
    never had any luck with yahoo answers :(

royal82, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  15. ShamsiOwnz

ShamsiOwnz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah,thats a good idea,you will always get traffic if you post your link over there

ShamsiOwnz, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  16. avonlee1983

avonlee1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've had some ok luck with Yahoo Answers. You just have to be careful not to be "spammy". Sometimes others will report you out of spite anyway just to be annoying.

avonlee1983, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  17. atulperx

atulperx Banned

Best Answers:
    It is not that much god but yes we can drive god traffic if we have any tutorial website , i have seen many guys don't get any answer for their queries and many post their links for more answers also .

atulperx, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  18. klaniak

klaniak Banned

Best Answers:
    Well YA is a good source of traffic, but you can't be spammy, there are some good answers there.

klaniak, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  19. 4Offsets

4Offsets Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't view Y.A. as an SEO tool, but a marketing tool. My login is my website's name.

I've found that if your answer is actually short, polite and links to supporting evidence you tend to win best answer.

4Offsets, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  20. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    Too easy to get banned from Yahoo Answers, I prefer simply posting articles now. Yields better long term results and higher quality traffic :)

Gallito, Jul 24, 2008 IP