1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why are people happy earning $10 a day?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dolin88, Jul 18, 2008.

Hi why are you all so happy earning $10 a day? That would be like US$300 a month which is smaller than the lowest paying job in developed countries and about the same month's wage in less developed countries. It is true that it could be a part time job, but I doubt if anyone earning $10 a day did not spend too much of their time on the internet. Personally, I after advertising with adsense for 9 months I have never reached $10 a day, and many weird things seem to happen on my site. The only promising site would be a real huge and famous site, but then you won't need adsense if you have a famous site. At this point in time, I haven't gotten back what I invested in terms of time and money from adsense. Until I earn $50 a day, I really won't recommend adsense to anybody.

dolin88, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  2. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

It's your fault you're not making $50 a day....not Google's.

And $10/day to some people (especially some younger people) is a lot of money. In some countries, that's like $50/day.

Crazy_Rob, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    nitinleew likes this.
  3. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    good question... for the people who makes $10/day are not actually completely depended on adsense for earning. and this is the bench mark if the person makes $10/day with adsense then his site is going good so he must be earning well with other programs... as well...

so $10/day with adsense is only the view making that the site is making some good income.... why i am saying this because adsense these days is not paying so much due to its smart pricing implemented....

hope this helps...

infogle, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  4. fadetoblack22

fadetoblack22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with dolin88. I switched to affiliate marketing and within 3 months I was making about 12-14 times as much as before.

fadetoblack22, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  5. bigmike667

bigmike667 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because its better than nothing! I would be happy at $10 a day with adsense right now. I have been with adsense and started my websites for over 2 weeks, all I had made was 7 cents. I would be happy with the $10 a day for now and then just move up from there.

bigmike667, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  6. kanwarjot

kanwarjot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    $10 per day means $300 per month which is equal to =Rs 12000 approx...this is double the amount which most of the teachers get in some private schools here in the country i live :) So thats a good amount to earn

kanwarjot, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  7. mxyzplk

mxyzplk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $10 a day its equal for my budget in a week. Its really big enough for me. But I still try to increase more income from adsense.

mxyzplk, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  8. Geraldm

Geraldm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The idea is if you can make $10 a day from a site which is automated and you only have to spend at most 1 hour a week on it .. who wouldn't want it !?!?!?!? $300 a month x 12 months is $3600 a year for doing hardly anything at all.

Regardless if you're young or working and have a family to support, it's still extra money you didn't have before which we can all find a use for, no matter how small it is.

$3600/yr can buy you a are really nice overseas summer holiday each and every year!

Geraldm, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    kanwarjot likes this.
  9. mshore

mshore Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly what Geraldm said. Once the site is up and running, it hopefully only takes a little maintenance to keep up. So essentially, you have a $10 a day income for no new effort. How many other jobs can give you that kind of pay? Even if you spend a couple hours a week on it you are still making more hourly than many people.

mshore, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  10. supercops

supercops Peon

Best Answers:
    10/day is enough is some countries.....so still its a lot better then other jobs....

supercops, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  11. kanwarjot

kanwarjot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    that exactly the point is.. for someone its more than sufficient but if you feel its less than take it as a tip for some lavishing holidays [:D]

kanwarjot, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    Geraldm likes this.
  12. iRU

iRU Peon

Best Answers:
    $10/day would be a great income for students like me :)
    $50/day should make stop studying.. LOL

iRU, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  13. Nestrer

Nestrer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $10 by doing nothing, why are people unhappy with it?

Nestrer, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  14. bennyjh

bennyjh Peon

Best Answers:
    i earn $20 a month, im 17 in full time education and cant get a job, for me this is awesum as it pays for my ciggarettes :)

i live in the UK btw

ben

bennyjh, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  15. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's called: Passive Income

anarmyofme, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  16. Net virus

Net virus Guest

Best Answers:
    Adsense wanna someone who has patience. Affiliate marketing wanna someone aggressive

Anyway, both of them are great.

Net virus, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  17. shabbirbhimani

shabbirbhimani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I now make a lot from adsense but when it was around $10 per day I used 3 networks and it was almost $20 per day. $10 per day in adsense for some niche does mean lot of traffic and so you can have many other networks as well.

shabbirbhimani, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  18. codyturk

codyturk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm 23, have a job, and make about $10.00 a day. That extra $300.00 to me is great. It allows me to fill up my car, change the oil in my car, buy soap, toliet paper, and go out on the weekends and purchase new domains if needed.

If your doing this as a full time job than it wouldn't make sense to be happy with $300 a month. If your like me and have a job and just do this more as a hobby on the side than whatever you can get makes it worth the while.

codyturk, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  19. mekerica

mekerica Peon

Best Answers:
    10$ day is little???? i earn about 80 cents a day and I'm happy. I wish I earn 10$ a day... you can't watch on adsense like a job... there are a lot of people who live by money from adsense, but i think I never be one of that...

mekerica, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  20. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats right
    but sure when u have a famous site you wont give up with adsense
    10$ is a wonderful start if you rach in the first year with adsense

abdobasha2004, Jul 18, 2008 IP