1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So, help us get the money back. Give us a step-by-step action plan to making Kings refund our money?

mroversized, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. searchfordeal

searchfordeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    crap, looks like I got scam by Outsourcing to India again...f&&(() .. this is second time and big $$...damn it..calling Amex now and this is last thing I need now...

searchfordeal, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  3. sensitiv

sensitiv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My god, this seems to be a terrible thing. King did one site with success for me, the second one he did nothing as I now know.

Cheap SEO Services seems to me in a bad situation. Taking German law he has helped someone else to fraud people. Even if he has got nothing (or not much), every judge would ask him: "Why did you do it?"

There is this comparable situation, when people get "hired" to transfer money from stolen bank account data / credit cards to some foreign countries. In Germany they have to pay for the damages.

I would clearly recommend to Cheap SEO Services to immediately contact a lawyer.

King is certainly happy now and I guess noone ever will hear from him again. Building up a good reputation over years and then quickly cashing-in by all means ... nicely done criminal activity in my opinion.

One good (and costly) lesson for everyone.

sensitiv, Jul 17, 2008 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. wardo

wardo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have completely lost faith in this forum. It seems like every service offered here is some kind of scam. Even 'Distinguished Members' are con artists. If someone with a good itrader and good rep can get away with this so easily then what is the point.

All we can do is get these idiots banned from the forum and leave them negative feedback but they will already be using a different username and scamming more people.

I'm sure we could easily get King kicked off his web hosting company if they hear he is using their service to scam people but that does not help us get our money back.

wardo, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  5. jason30

jason30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Colin is currently selling his house and has it listed for $400,000 and his wife has a job.

So he does have the money to pay everyone back. He can get a loan on his house, borrow money from his wife, or sell his house and use the proceeds to pay everyone back.

Colin you will be going to jail for Fraud if you do not pay people back the money you have stolen from them. You will disgrace your 4 kids and wife.

I am current writting to the head of your Church so they can try and instill some in integrity and morals into your empty sole.

I cannot belived you would have the nerve to sell your web sites here on DP! Hope everyone that buys them has them transferred over and then issues a charge back on you.:D

-Jason

jason30, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You don't have any idea about my financial situation at all Jason. Your comments about my children, family and other things via email is completely threatening.

I wonder what your comments will be when you find out the truth of what has happened. I have a clear conscience Jason and the head of my church will know full details about whatever you think you know, if he decides to pursue allegations.

I can only tell the truth of what happened. I know it looks bad from your end and I don't really expect you will believe whatever I say.

My house has been on Facebook for ages. Why? Because I have a massive mortgage. My wife's income pays for the mortgage and there is little change from it. What I was earning from business online was keeping food on the table and the payment of bills. Now that my online business is completely ruined, I no longer have any income. Yes, I am selling everything I have because I have ZERO income and ZERO bank balance. I now feel King has completely ripped me off and left me to dry.

I now have to resort to finding a regular job. I just hope I can find one.

I hope all of you get every cent back. But it won't be from me because I don't have it. Whether you believe that or not is up to you. As I said, I don't expect you or anyone else to.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  7. jason30

jason30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What?! You mean you are currently not telling use the truth?

You say so many contradictory things that I do not know what to believe.

You went on cruise recently, you travel around the world going to JW conventions, this does not sound like someone just barely getting by.

You live in a $400,000 home, move into an apartment and take the difference between the morgage and the rent to pay everyone back.

You can pay everyone back you are just choosing not to.

-Jason

jason30, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  8. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't get "ripped off". However I have been reading this for a while now.

I think everyone needs to start going at Kings not Col.

Think about it.

The double service that was being offered was by both Kings, and Col. Col said the business is owned by Kings. Kings replied in public stating that is true. Which must mean that Col is telling the truth.

Kings as all the money.

True that Col with Kings should of sorted this out before leaving the business. However he didn't. You all have been moaning at Col for all of this. Not Kings. However from what I have read from all threads made by this.

When Col had the cash. He was refunding. However when Kings took over. He as stopped doing everything.

Isn't King the man with employees who work on this? He could easily have them sort all this out with in 48 hours. It's clear that they are not working on the projects.

If you ask me. Kings as got so much money, and too many projects. He cannot complete them all. However will not part with the money.

Imagine someone getting like $50,000 then having to give it back. See what I mean?

I am not saying Kings is 100% to blame. I am not on anyone’s side. I am just saying that everyone as the proof Kings is in charge, it was a joint venture.

Also Col. I believe that so many members bought a similar service from you before Kings was even known to be with you.

I am sure you would be better off paying these off. This was nothing to do with Kings. Just you. Give these members their refunds and maybe they will give you mercy. Regardless if Kings was a silent partner. This is your burden.

Also Col. Have you tried contacting Kings and then you perhaps could help him out to get the refunds sorted? If Kings is ignoring you also, as well as all the customers. I am pretty sure he is doing one off with the money.

I am sure no one wants the service still. Everyone for a refund I am sure.

I wish luck to everyone. I really do hope you all get your money back.

BlueEew, Jul 18, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  9. 10acne

10acne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Col, i have no trust in any single word you say. When i recall the whole story, everything is a SCAM starting from the 1st day. You cannot explain why no single link was built, you cannot explain why sent out the fake report. Because you already prepared to scam us start from the very beginning. So you didn't do any single job except collect money from your MONEY BACK GUARANTEE service. You spent our money for HOLIDAY. When we start complaining, you asked us to wait until the 4th month, 5th month, 6th month. You keep delaying our time so that you can collect more money and we cannot do anything on your paypal. King is your tool to divert our concentration. You brought him in during the mid of your project. You hope at the end you can wash your hand clean. The whole project was well planned.

You just cerebrated your 44 years old birthday last month. Your behavior is shameful and unforgivable.

10acne, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  10. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

OK, listen up you people.

FACT 1: If I were a scammer I would have been long gone by now as EVERY SCAMMER DOES! I am still here.

FACT 2: Any man with half a brain can see my contact details including name, address, phone numbers etc.. Would I be that stupid to scam people and leave my contact details like this? Show me a scammer that has done this in the past?

FACT 3: Someone mentioned I have travelled the world. You tell me where I have traveled to? I don't even have a passport.

FACT 4: Bank balance near to NIL, Credit Card maxed, Paypal Account in negative. Mortgage is maxed and can't borrow any more money because I DON'T HAVE ANY INCOME ALL THANKS TO THIS!

Drawing all sorts of conclusions about me without the facts is just showing your anger because you got ripped off. The childish tactics of ringing my family home at 3am every morning is just that, childish. I mean, what's the point? I just switch the phone off now.

As I said before, I don't blame you for your anger. But what else can I do about it? I don't have your money! Period! Your money is with King! Period! I am not going to bust my butt and fork out all this money to pay you guys back what King himself owes you. What would you do in my situation?

You don't believe me and there's nothing I can do about that. But I am not going away am I? Call the police, the FBI, my church or whoever else you think necessary. It makes no difference to the facts! I don't have your money and I don't have the means to pay it back, nor should I have to!

11. media77

media77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cheap SEO Services

i think you are just a scammer, and if you are not you have helped a scammer to scamme people here, your thread = your responsability, if you got riped by your indian partner it's your own problem...

good luck

media77, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  12. Nite

Nite Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Does this mean that I just lost my money?

Actually, I just sent a PM to KingofKings.

Nite, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  13. BlueEew

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Most probably.

BlueEew, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  14. califmike2003

califmike2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Col, your trying to hide behind king of kings, that doesnt excuse what has happend here. When you team up with somebody, its a mutual thing, your both partners so you share the burden. You may not have the money, and you may not be guilty, i guess nobody but God and you really know that. The right thing to do is, get a JOB and pay back the money, i dont care how long it takes you, THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, doesnt matter if he took all the money, YOUR PARTNERS, its like a marraige, you share the load. So start looking for work, and pay back what you can, thats the right move, not to sit here and blame it all on king. These people are out hard earned money, i believe in my heart this was a scam from the begining, what you and king were promising would be exstremly hard to deliver if not impossiable.

califmike2003, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  15. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So let me get this straight.

I take 5% of the cut for using my Paypal account for King's services. King scurries away with the money and decides to take it all on for himself, then he vanishes and can't deliver what he promised, and you think I should spend tens of thousands of dollars out of my pocket for what he has done, whilst he gets away with it? Only a madman would agree to that and i am certainly not a madman by any means. I am mad though, as in angry for what I have been left with.

It's easy for people to judge when they are not in someone's position. You don't lose a thing if you are wrong.

16. BlueEew

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So the only job you had was collecting the money. Then sending it to Kings and you get 5% for that?

If that is correct.

Anybody in their right mind could see that is fishy.

BlueEew, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  17. jason30

jason30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Colin

The one thing you are not talking about is this. On Oct 28, 2007 you started a thread and said the following:

- Source http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262

So did you or did you not have
    source(http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262) that would allow you to get websites to rank on the first page of Google.

It does not seem that your
    worked, so tell use what it was.

Let everyone know did you have a method, and what was it. Or was this all just one big over hyped sales pitch.

If you did have secretive SEO knowledge(Colins words not mind) then what happen, when did you learn that it no longer worked.

I think you owe everyone the answer to this.

It has been asked before but you either did not see it or chose not to response, why?

What methods did you think could raise web sites to the first page of Google over an 8 month period and what did you think you could do to keep them their?

Lets hear it.

jason30, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  18. searchfordeal

searchfordeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Who cares about your damn crap..I paid you, we have legal bond contract with PM which is written contract with you, not King of scammer. so it is you fault to do business this way and you are responsible for what i paid you $860.

searchfordeal, Jul 19, 2008 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  19. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please supply every bit of information you have on this individual, King of Kings.

1. If you took 5%, where did you send the rest?
    2. Do you have his address?
    3. Do you have his real name?
    4. Is this the only "thread" that you run and he "owns", or are there others?
    5. If there are other threads that you have started and he does the business, please list them here?

nobluff, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  20. pablodauria

pablodauria Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Coiln,
    Don`t blame King. You weren`t partners when I sent you the money.

I can't believe you are selling on DP a site about Internet Scams.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=940042

I just hope you refund me the $140 a sent you, with the money you are getting with these sites you're selling.

pablodauria, Jul 19, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.