1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here on wealthy affiliate?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by chini, Jul 17, 2008.

Just curious to see if any DP users are currently members on WA. If you are, care to give a review. I cant really see what you can obtain there, when you can get here for free. Are the owners Kyle & Carson any helpful, and is the forum in your mind worth every penny?

chini, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. Alan22

Alan22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tutorial is just one thing at WA. But the support, forums and tools that make it worth for investment. Not just you'll get support from K&C, but also from other members as well. If you send PM to them, they'll share lots of secrets.
    Then, if you go to the WA forum, you'll see the $500 challenge and the $1000 challenge. This is where members share their best secrets in internet marketing.

Lots of DP members are Wealthy Affiliate members too. Type in site:forums.digitalpoint.com wealthy affiliate at Google and you'll get relevant post.

Alan22, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  3. T_Media

T_Media Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never paid for any such training course or ebook. Everything I know about AdWords has come from reading free articles and basically just trying it out for myself. I see no such value to any of these products, all they ever do is make the owners rich.

T_Media, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  4. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been a member for over 1 1/2 years and personally I think it's my best investment online

vstar, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  5. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wealthy affiliate is great. They've got lots of good tools and the forums are helpful too. Sure you can learn everything you need from reading free stuff, but would you read a forum on how to golf or would you read a book on how to become a welder? You could but if you read a book and free stuff and had someone to help you along the way, you'd speed up your learning process significantly. Even Tiger Woods still has a swing coach, (amongst others). Saying it's just to make the owners rich is just not true. The owners make more from their own campaigns then from helping others. It's not about the money, which is hard for some to believe.

Plus it's only $39, so that's not much to find out for yourself if it's worth it.

PPC-Coach, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  6. chini

chini Banned

Best Answers:
    Well i haven't read a negative review about it on DP so far. So it must be a pretty decent program

chini, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  7. Sohan

Sohan Peon

Best Answers:
    I assume you've not heard of Wicked Fire? That place is an absolute gold mine!

Sohan, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  8. chini

chini Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes i'm also a member there

chini, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  9. DirectoryDude

DirectoryDude Member

Best Answers:
    Do they have any decent keyword tools at WA ?

DirectoryDude, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  10. vesparich

vesparich Peon

Best Answers:
    It's good if you don't how any HTML and are a complete IM newbie. The forums are decent but they get a ton of traffic, so they're hard to keep up with.

vesparich, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  11. wantmomoney

wantmomoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a member, and I'll be a member for life. If you join WA, I promise you won't be disappointed. You definitely get your money's worth. I've made far more money online using techniques I learned at Wealthy Affiliate than I've had to pay for my WA membership. So for me, it's a no brainer. Wealthy Affiliate provides me with positive cash flow, so why should I quit?

Plus, it's not a lifetime commitment or anything, so if you try it out and it's not your bag, you can cancel.

wantmomoney, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  12. Michael T.

Michael T. Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am a member there for almost 3 months.What they learned me?

Currently I am in the proces of learning adwords and bum marketing and i must say that they helped me a lot.I am running adwords campaigns currently but just testing and researcing before i throw big money.
    I am also earning 20-30 dollars a day from bum marketing it is not much but i just started my internet adventure and for me it is a good start!
    The tools,forum,K&C are worth every penny.It is the best investment in my education that i made in years.

Michael T., Aug 14, 2008 IP
  13. robertpriolo

robertpriolo Peon

Best Answers:
    robertpriolo, Aug 14, 2008 IP