1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fren99

fren99 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    fren99, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  2. felix

felix Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is ridiculous. This seems to be the pattern with the topics relating to this service, leaving nowhere for anyone to be able to chase this up. The original topic where it all started and I purchased the service from has been closed, so it can't be discussed there:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262

and part 2 had been closed:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=712532

and if you look back on page 15 of this topic, Colin tried to get this thread closed too!

felix, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  3. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I stated his service on this thread:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262

and not this one http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...=712532 that I stated earlier. It is getting so confusing with all these thread being opened and closed, that its hard to tell whats going on.

In the original thread that I joined his service, there was no mention of his service being sold, so I expect my refund (Its been over 8 months now) from him and not the king person who doesn't answer e-mails. I was one of the first, if not the first, person to join this service, so in the coming months his name is going to become dirt with all the refund requests he is going to get.

His iTrader was 100% when I checked 8 months ago, I wonder what it will be in a month from now.

nobluff, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  4. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If enough people have been scammed, it is possible (I have heard) to set up a complaint with paypal that will exten d the 60 day refund policy, and they will then go after the person who holds the paypal account for the outstanding monies.

I read that they only do this in extreme cases when they get enough complaints.

continuum, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  5. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many more times do I need to state this? King has all the money and not me!!

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 16, 2008 IP
    Muzammal786 likes this.
  6. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You cannot wash your hands of this just by passing the buck. We paid you the money (not Kings) and I assume that you banked and spent the money. (This was early this year).

Are you trying to tell me that all money collected from your past clients was transferred to King's account? (Even the cash you collected when you worked by yourself)

Why would you partner with someone if you do not know if they are reputable or not. Surely you realised that if it went sour the mud would stick to both of you?

continuum, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  7. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    King was my silent partner from the beginning. I never had a team of employees. He did. How else was the work meant to be done?

Yes, all the funds minus a small % went to King. The whole idea for these services was his. I was just the Paypal account guy. I am now wishing I never got into this with him. It's completely ruined me.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  8. 10acne

10acne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Col, that is your mistake to partner with a wrong guy. You have to pay for it.

Continuum, I think this case is serious enough to file a dispute with paypal. I tried that before but paypal was not handled for cases of more than 45 days. Can you provide further details?

Thanks!

10acne, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  9. 42rumbler

42rumbler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Unfortunately for you guys paypal does not offer a refund guarantee for services or intangible goods. I have been though something like this before and by the second page I was beginning to suspect foul play and by page 5 I could read no further and jumped to that last page to see the result... :(

If you listen to ANY top SEO they will tell you there is NO guarantee in SEO and anybody that offers a guarantee to steer clear,
    The only true guarantees an SEO can give are that they will perform to the best of their ability and keep you best interest in mind. I'm very sorry for those of you who have been had in all of this.
    also know that if the title says guaranteed evidence and there is none don't buy it.
    And while I'm new to digital point I'm not exactly new to SEO , take my words when you hear "guaranteed seo or your money back" type crap, it's fake. :mad:

42rumbler, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  10. felix

felix Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your claim makes no sense at all. You originally posted about this service on October 28th. I took it out with you on October 29th. Also on October 29th KingofKings posted an enquiry about your service in the original topic, asking what's the biggest site you've done this on and the price? That does not sound like a post made by someone who you are now claiming is the original brains behind the service! See page 2 of the original topic:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262&page=2

felix, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  11. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Consider his post as a bump. I am pretty sure he copped an infraction for it at that time.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  12. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please pm me more details. interested. thanks

southcaro, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  13. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What really upset me with this service is King of Kings sent me a FAKE report full of backlinks he supposedly built. I attempted to verify each backlink he claimed to make for me and all of them were fraudulent.

But, Col has refunded me for my first keyword on time, so he is honest (so far), I'll give him that. As for this service, after 5 months I've had 0 backlinks built.

Hmm, based on your itrader you're not refunding payments anymore? Cuz I have one more keyword to be refunded in two days.

mroversized, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  14. felix

felix Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You sure that's a bump Colin? King asked you a question about the service, you replied not clear about what he was talking about, King then re-worded the question and you went on to say you'll send him a PM. If that's all just to bump your topic then you should have both received an infraction for acting out the charade.

It also strikes me that if you were playing silly games like that right at the start it does not do much for your general credibility and makes anything you say now hard to believe.

@mroversized - don't expect to get a refund from Colin, he hasn't refunded anyone since he 'sold' the business to King and King is not responding to any PM's or issuing refunds either.

felix, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  15. jason30

jason30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes Colin Crawford has to stop using this "King" character as an excuse to refund the money he owes me and everyone else for his failed SEO services.

I bought in over 8 months ago from this thread - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262

On page 2 of this thread KingofKing posted

On Page1 of this same thread that prompted me to buy the seo services Colin Crawford says:

So Colin anybody that bought the service from you when this thread was active is entitled to a complete and full refund from YOU Colin T Crawford if they did not get the results you guarantee, no one else, you Colin Crawford. You said it, now do it.

This thread has nothing do to with Kingofkings - he appears to be a customer in this thread?!

So start giving refunds.

-Jason

jason30, Jul 17, 2008 IP
    allout likes this.
  16. fren99

fren99 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    King sent you a FAKE report? Col sent me a FAKE report too. Inside the report i totally cannot find a single link to my site. Col and King were using the same report send to ALL of us? I guess they were using the same tactic to SCAM all of us start from very beginning. Can i believe that Col and King are not in one group?

This is ridiculous!!!

fren99, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  17. felix

felix Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @jason - I read your post in another topic but it was closed before I could post a reply. I understand Colin is refusing to give you any details about KingofKings. Through Kings profile I fond a site he owns - it has a forum and he is listed as the owner. I done a whois search on this site and got a name and address of a person in Lebanon. If this is any help, let me know and I'll PM you the details.

felix, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  18. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This looks like a well thought out scam, get tons of money for something you cant deliver on, then fake "sell" you service to someone thereby trying to pass the buck.

I started with this service http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262 , It was in OCTOBER 2007 , there was no mention of someone else. If this is not a 100% scam, then tell us how this "secret service" worked.

nobluff, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  19. califmike2003

califmike2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When you partner up with somebody you share the cost, good or bad, so trying to dump the whole thing on kings is not right, you must have known something about the guy when you joined up with him, there for your just as much to blame as him, you must give refunds on the behalf of this service that was probally a total fake service to begin with. I agree with the other post, anybody who guarantess first page google, or guarnateed seo is a liar, and its a scam, goes back to if it sounds to good to be true, it probally is. So refund peoples money, or you mud, you can probally show your a half way decent guy by refunding money, some people might have some mercy on you, and you could possiably save your name.

califmike2003, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  20. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many more times do I need to say this? I HAVE NOT GOT THE MONEY!!!!

I can't state this any clearer for you guys! I can't refund you the money if I have not got it can I? I told you repeatedly where the money went to. That's all I can do.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 17, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.