1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense Seems To Start Scam Serous Scam Job

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by job_online, Jul 15, 2008.

Hi!

It seems that Google adsense department (Google in general of course!) starting to conduct serious and very opened Scam Artists Job!

There are numerous reports/complains in which Google adsense department suspend accounts that reached $100 check/cheque release level without explanation.

I for sure understand that there are numerous attempts to generate false clicks there, but this is Google's responsibility to take care off and detect false clicks... because anybody can click on anybody's add without control, hundreds times every day, and this way can ruin advertiser reputation!

Not to mention that Google adsense consider advertising pages with their ads thru traffic exchanges against regulations also, no matter if click is done or not! Traffic exchanges are illegal? Where????? Why?????

It seems that we are facing yet another Internet Giant Terror!

What we can do?

1) do unlimited clicks to every adsense ad you see, just hit it!
    2) do advertise every url you know to traffic exchanges that offers at least 2000 free credits
    3) generate clicks/hits to every page you know using adsense in any legal way

Lets see if Google can take this. Lets make adsense obsolete!

Why I writing this?

Because I earned $100 after 13 MONTHS (honestly, without false clicking either on my side or my friends side - my friends even did not know that I have sites from which I was generating adsense clicks...) and they suspended my account at the moment I reached $100 cheque release level - explanation: I generated inflated page IMPRESSIONS!!!!

Lets bring them down people!

Sorry for bad english!

job_online

job_online, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  2. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry that Google banned you, but taking out blame by clicking ads on other sites only hurts the advertisers using Adwords. If anything, using such methods would only help Google increase its revenue while hurting other Adsense Advertisers and Publishers.

Try to work with Google and offer them your log files and any other information they may need. Tell them you value their advertising program and wish to resolve the matter. Respectfully request a second chance and they may reconsider.

Good luck

snowbird, Jul 15, 2008 IP
    OddLotBlog likes this.
  3. job_online

job_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have done all that, and only thing I received was generic automated responses....

4. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes: Must be Tuesday again.....

Adpubster, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  5. job_online

job_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Tuesday is the day when people complains about scammers, in this case Google!!!!???

Or I am missing something here....?

6. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    No...if you read the TOS, it specifically states that you are responsible for what happens on your site. As for them "starting" to ban accounts that reach the $100 level, well I've been hearing that for years....and think about it, that's when they are going to pay attention to an account--when they're about to pay it, so yes they look a little harder then and may often find things.

7. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAah...*stops for breathing*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just what are you trying to achieve here?
    Just because it happened to you or maybe just because you think its right does not mean that this is right.

Take a break, get some sleep, get over it

Gnet, Jul 15, 2008 IP
    lightless likes this.
  8. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, yup, for Google to do that is BAD, but to instigate 100's of people doing it is GOOD. Gotta love the Tuesday logic.

9. for_si2003

for_si2003 Banned

Best Answers:
    That sucks. Keep working on yr website and when it has good traffic and PR advertisers will find you.

for_si2003, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  10. rob2k8

rob2k8 Peon

Best Answers:
    That sounds impossible. Why not go to their 'form' again for you to re-activate again your account and explain things to them that you have not clicked the ads and so with your friends.

rob2k8, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  11. job_online

job_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    I already slept it over - 20 days ago, thanks to God that I do no depend on this $100, but there are people that do because $100 is not the same in Canada and in Albania, and this is for sure not funny as you see it, you simply have too many hahas for normal human being because Internet is global - Internet is not placed in your country or dedicated to your country, if you know what I mean.

12. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's sad, but hardly a reason to get rid of adsense. Try a adsense alternative instead.

lightless, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  13. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Google is scamming anyone. If they suspended your account, it is because they suspected fraud.
    I suggest that you pay attention to your logs and inform Google of any suspicious activities.
    You can also appeal the ban decision if you provide Google with enough data to show that you were not committing fraud.

ablaye, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  14. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    OP is under the impression that it is GOOGLE's job, not HIS, to take care of fraud. Being under that misunderstanding (which is clearly put in the TOS) makes me wonder if he has read the TOS and Policies. May not think he's done anything wrong but there could be something that he was doing that he was unaware of as being a transgression.

15. job_online

job_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Google is scamming anyone. If they suspended your account, it is because they suspected fraud. Yes- they do SCAM!

I suggest that you pay attention to your logs and inform Google of any suspicious activities. - Yeah, right, to do their job? I cant wait! I just realized that I have 5 hours per day spare to check my logs and to report suspicious activities.... just give me a moment.... I am coming now..... almost.....

You can also appeal the ban decision if you provide Google with enough data to show that you were not committing fraud - I HAVE DONE THAT! RECEIVED GENERIC AUTOMATED RESPONSE!!!! FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!!!

16. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Right there...that's what makes me think you may have inadvertently done something against TOS or Policies.

Section 4 of the TOS, underlining mine:

17. job_online

job_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    How you might be responsible of such thing when you do not have control who and from where accessing your domain(s), not to mention that everybody's interest is to gain as much exposure as possible...

18. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    It's moot...you agreed to those TERMS.

19. themanbeast9

themanbeast9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are not going to accomplish anything by doing this, nor are you going to convince anyone to join you.

Sorry to be harsh, but this thread is a joke.

I have friends that were banned at the $100 mark, and you know what they had in common? They all broke the TOS.

Google bans you for a reason. Besides, why would they care so much about your measly $100?

themanbeast9, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  20. job_online

job_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, I agreed that they can actually scam me, just came here to complain about detally developed scam job.....