1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Nemesis Is Coming

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Jul 4, 2008.

1. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As someone said googlenemesis.com is not Chris's domains, but Rob Benwell's, and I don't think he's gonna share the money with him :D

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  2. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well actually i wouldnt exclude that. I'm sure that even you will agree that most people will just use googlenemesis.com when they are ready to buy thinking thats the main website url, and since its an affiliate link it will overwite any previous affiliate cookie that will result in a lot of extra money for whoeever owns that domain name.

However, you are excluding the above just because the domain is not owned by Chris. Fair enough, but...and this is a big BUT, dont you think that if the domain(googlenemesis.com) is owned by Chris as well, and he use this same trick of overwriting cookies (mentioned above) it would be like blackmailing his fellow affiliates? and they wouldnt like it obviously.

But having simply the domain(googlenemesis.com) registered by someone else would not make anything that suspicious. As far as we know Rob Benwell's might be chris brother or chris himself using fake details or whatever it dosent matter much.

What I really don't believe, and im sure everyone in here would agree, is that Chris forgot to register the domain name googlenemesis.com which is his product name. I dont think he is that stupid right? ;) Building such a product spending so much money on it and then not registering the domain name that comes with it for $10 bucks!, even newbies would'nt do such thing!

If you take a look at the whois database: both djknemesis.com & djknemesis.org were registered before googlenemesis.com, so its not a matter someone grapping the domain name before Chris....

Chris is not stupid and we all know that he knows how to make money, and lot of it using any type of tricks..cheers:rolleyes:

web_18designer, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    There is no doubt that googlenemesis.com is Rob Benwell's domain, because you land on the page, the hop says "bttb1", which is the publisher ID for Blogging To The Bank - Rob's product.

The only thing that comes up to my mind that Chris and Rob got a some kind of deal, that's why Chris gave him the domain.

4. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would someone just "give" a domain to someone that is the name of your product. Why wouldn't Chris register the domain when he came up with the product.

While your at it, I would consider buying any domain with that product name + whatever, up to and including, scam,reviews,preview.. etc.

Chances are the nemisis name will not be crawled or indexed by google (one day), as I thought they were against people using domains with google in it.

darkmessiah, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  5. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Rob and Chris are both from UK, and I am pretty sure, they know each other well.

So a small deal like this one is not a big surprise for me...

6. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    This thing isn't that *horrible* as you all made it sound. It's a good system, people just don't take action and that's the problem. I just got the thing by the way... Thanks blackman, lol.

lemonarian, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  7. TheRazor5

TheRazor5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Bluemouse2, are you so frustrated about your results that you don't want anyone else to make money?

I mean, people buy that kind of products to learn new things, get access to mastermind groups, etc... Which doesn't mean that just because someone bought it, that someone will get rich.

It's like everything in Life... You receive intel, but what you do with it is going to determine how much success or not you're going to get.

TheRazor5, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  8. ak9597

ak9597 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Myself, I wasn't sure about the monthly fee but if the system works and people are making money from it then I guess it wouldn't matter, as can be just part of overall advertising costs.

On the other hand, you can also look at it as that you don't have to renew after the month if it doesn't meet your expectations.

And if unsure and just want to try it out why pay full price when you can network with others selling it to get at reduced price so that way you feel you are getting a better deal and therefore not have to worry about being dissatisfied. At the least you should be able to recoup your investment by using Chris' methods and maybe learn a thing or two.

Maybe because of the hype, expectations are very high & unrealistic and that could mean why some may just give up and want refund while others will see it as a "golden" opportunity and take full advantage of it. It really doesn't matter what you do to make money, you still have to invest time and effort.

ak9597, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  9. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Has anyone bought it yet? Is it worth me actually buying it, let alone promoting it?

mikey1090, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  10. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    There is no need to buy, if you don't want to deal with PPC or already have some successful campaigns.

11. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My answer is no.

bluemouse2, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  12. TheRazor5

TheRazor5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ohh I fell much better now.

TheRazor5, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  13. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes thats it, you didnt got what i meant in the previous post i guess. Take these 2 scenarios for example:

Scenario 1 - If googlenemesis.com was the main website of the product and all the direct traffic on that domain - 25% of the revenues go to the publisher and 75% is goes to the affiliate (if thers one present)

Scenario 2 - googlenemesis.com is owned by an affiliate (friend of the publisher) and all the direct traffic on that domain 25% goes to the publisher and 75% is paid to the publisher friend (overwriting any previous affiliate commission)

Do you see what im trying to tell? with scenario 2, the publisher and his friend will sure earn a lot more commissions (then they might split the commissions or whatever) - its kind of a nice trick of overwriting the cookies of affiliates with your own (or your friends) to earn all the commission without anyone blaming you that you are doing so since technically you are not.....too complicated maybe? im sure this is peanuts for Chris....

web_18designer, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  14. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do like what of my friends did, she bought it from a guru who was pushing it and also because of the kool bonuses the guru was giving away if anyone bought it through his affiliate link, but that guru will be disappointed, my friend got her bonuses and she just a few minutes told me she send a email to CB to ask for a refund...

I got access to the nemesis and I not comfortable with having campaigns on some bloke servers.
    The reviews of this product are not good at all..

I give it two middle fingers straight up in the air...jumping up and down...up and down..up and.......

Tazer Dude, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  15. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    bl4ckmaN^, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  16. newmarketer

newmarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, if you want to view the sales results, you do have to input your clickbank userid and pswrd. Chris says it is all secured and even he won't be able to see it.

newmarketer, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  17. Proness

Proness Active Member

Best Answers:
    Common, is this a review topic, or an Affiliate one? Look at it from the Affiliate point of view!

I'm sure many people have been/are promoting Google Nemesis here - how much did you make from it?

I promoted it on the launch day, with some good amount of bonuses - but pulled off since the competition was mind-blowing and I was simply not converting.

From an Affiliate's point of view, there's lot to learn - if you go and watch some of those Bonuses - like the one with a trip to Ireland (or wherever?). Amazing.

About the ID & pass thang - it really doesn't matter. He's not going to "HACK" into our account and take away our pennies - Don't worry! What he can do is though, watch all your adwords campaigns so that he knows the one's that are converting the best. Thousands of people are paying him to do Free Research. Just a passing thought. :p

-Bhavik.

Proness, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  18. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:

thats the whole point, looks ike you dont know but affiliates spend the most money searching for the correct keyword/campaign combiation. if chris just take a look he will just use what you have worked for,he will use your work for his profit.....which is not etichal since you are paying for the system after all

web_18designer, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  19. Proness

Proness Active Member

Best Answers:
    But the point of my post was - Do you care? As an affiliate, I don't care a rats a** about what Chris does.

In the end, affiliates make money, Chris makes money, and his customers "might" make some money.

It's a win-win-win situation - why whine?

-Bhavik.

Proness, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  20. ProjectY

ProjectY Banned

Best Answers:
    Did anyone notice that it is a hoplink?

ProjectY, Jul 14, 2008 IP