1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned for NO REASON (read inside)

Discussion in 'Google' started by optimizare, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trafficnotice

trafficnotice Peon

Best Answers:
    If yours is a good site, then I am going to be the next pope!

trafficnotice, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  2. optimizare

optimizare Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bryce look.. I am sure that many pages would show up this way.. I used to submit to some article directories some of the original articles.. Some are borrowed indeed. Don't start with this.. We have a real tattoo shop but can't provide services we just use it to our existing customers to pitch some new sales. The fact is that I wasn't the one responsible with the content making.. Will contact the people who were in charge with that.. Thanks all for bringing the obvious to me.. and to the ones who start bringing bad words to my work I wish to say just one think: Start with the benefit of the doubt next time..

optimizare, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  3. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if it's your site, then you are the one responsible.

I'd recommend that next time Google bans your site, give them the benefit of doubt that they did it for good reason.

selectsplat, Jul 13, 2008 IP
    Bryce likes this.
  4. longcall911

longcall911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously not . . .

/*tom*/

longcall911, Jul 13, 2008 IP
    Bryce likes this.
  5. riftshighway

riftshighway Active Member

Best Answers:
    And I'm sure you will do the same for Google, right?

riftshighway, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  6. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Likely story, not responsible, eh ?? Yeah right, and the prisons are full of innocent people...

How can you have a tattoo shop without providing services? I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm an ex-musician and co-owner of a tattoo shop in Daytona Beach so I know the industry well. Most shops owners and artists are always searching the internet for content thieves because so many people (like yourself) feel you have a right to pinch an artists portfolio work or written content and not give them proper attribution for it..

I actually know the guys (from tattoo conventions) at the shop in Utah you pinched the service content. Let's just say, you wouldn't want to meet them face to face and try to explain why you snaked their content.

I'd suggest you give the tattoo niche a rest because you obviously have zero clout in this industry.

Bryce, Jul 13, 2008 IP
    Homer likes this.
  7. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Ummm, sorry I am finding it hard to believe. A website with no SEO and naturally created will fair far better than this. The statement above is just silly, it is the worst site I have seen in quite some time. As many other ppl have already stated on this thread...it violates many Google quality guidelines. NO offense but it does not belong in ANY SE index.

These SEO techniques may have been effective in the 1800's but OMG friend, stop SEOing and start building sites for people NOT engines :rolleyes:.

Respectfully,

H

Homer, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  8. SteveAR

SteveAR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

lol sums up what i was going to say and rotf! to early to be laughing like this.

SteveAR, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  9. yonatan28

yonatan28 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think your seo skills are that good. The site is obviously keyword stuffed. You might as well have only used the word tattoo

yonatan28, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  10. godsofchaos

godsofchaos Peon

Best Answers:
    DUde you got banned for stolen content :( Happens to a lot of people, I am sure if you take them out (the stolen pages) and ask google to reconsider, they surely will.

godsofchaos, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  11. optimizare

optimizare Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for the recommendations.. Content and linking structure will be updated and a letter to google will be sent.. All content will be new and rewritten by an authorized and approved writer team this time. Will file in court the other writer.

All who continued to bad mouth me shame again.. I got nothing more to say.. Thanks again for all who helped.. I overlooked the obvious.

Mods can close the thread ... thanks

optimizare, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  12. jmafonseca

jmafonseca Peon

Best Answers:
    Bryce, why are you so angry? Maybe he was wrong, you get credit for finding out, but there are indeed innocent people on jails and just the other day a report said 19 people were released from death row in a period of a few months, innocents waiting to die.

As far as I know the DMCA issue here can be solved in court, so if he's got any reason to fear meeting your tattoo friends face to face then maybe we oughta call the police?

jmafonseca, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  13. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    This guy came in here badmouthing Google and asking why his site was de-indexed and he got his answer. I'm sure it's not the answer he was looking for but at least he got the truth and possibly learned a lesson.

Perhaps he could have saved himself the embarassment if he had done the simplest content asessment instead of trying to blame his failure on somebody else.

You, on the other hand are taking this thread off topic and borderlining a personal attack on me so you need to go fly a kite.

Bryce, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  14. FightRice

FightRice Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL there is nothing borderline a personal attack there or anything even remotely close to a personal attack?

You're hypocrisy is overwhelming in that claim, as well as taking the subject off topic? Aren't you the one who brought up about him not wanting to meet the people in real life?

FightRice, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  15. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    I also don't think there was a personal attack here just an opinion. Isn't that what forums are for?

That is the truth! I also think the OP could have chosen his words a little wiser in his first post.

Even the best SEOers I know do not make that claim.

SEO has transformed into math, science and mystery. Anyone who makes a claim like the one above should be ready to get drilled and roasted, sorry to say :D.

Homer, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  16. jmafonseca

jmafonseca Peon

Best Answers:
    I just worried someone could get hurt for a DMCA offense and for asking on this forum, which of course is not acceptable.

There was no personal attack at all, so I think you need to chill out and rethink why you're so angry. It does not make sense to take it out on anyone here.

I just raised the issue because although you were entirely right about being mad about the deceit here(I was falling for his story too) it does not justify your reaction and what's implied in it. We live in a civilized society, and I react every time I see things like this.

BTW we don't learn "borderline personal attacks" in jiujitsu here in Brazil.

jmafonseca, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  17. Ant_C

Ant_C Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact that Google decided to ban your site has actually helped to restore my faith in them.

[​IMG]

Ant_C, Jul 13, 2008 IP
    Bryce likes this.
  18. Vozzek

Vozzek Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the "Copyright 2007 Tattoos. Designed by Tattoos" footer. Very stufftastic.

Bryce you almost made me spit soda out my nose. :D

Vozzek, Jul 13, 2008 IP
    Bryce likes this.
  19. riftshighway

riftshighway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Props for sticking up for the underdog, but this thread was created to incite anger against Google and it totally backfired. It's really quite hilarious.

P.S. I'm from Utah and we're all nice folks here. No need to get worried as long as he changes the content. Heck, I'm sure the people at the real tattoo shop could care less as long as Google classifies him as spam.

riftshighway, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  20. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword Stuffing: It is quite a horrific onslaught of the term TATTOO! I don't think I have ever seen a website tuned in a manner like this.

Legal: If content has been stolen then this could cause alot of legal issues for you. It is worrying that you have imprinted your own copyright footer on the page... "Copyright © 2007 Tattoos. All Rights Reserved." A legal defence could really bite you on the ass for this!

I think that the design of your website is really good though and the gallery is a nice touch! If Google have a flashing Red beacon over your account then you may have to accept and move on quickly. For all of the issues raised... I would implement changes as soon as possible and if Google still aren't happy then I would simply move over to another contextual ad campaign i.e Adbrite.

Ofcourse, no one has any proof on here that you have uploaded all of the content yourself and so you have every right to defend yourself! The whoring of the term TATTOO is really quite painful to look at though. If you just used the term as a basic heading 2 or 3 times then it would improve your site twice over in next to no time.

Hope it all works out for you buddy.

Ryan6, Jul 13, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.