1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DealWorx ACRUs

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by thewaya, Feb 1, 2008.

1. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    That pretty much sums it up.

Lead generation is a real business yes.

But paying for leads to Ebay so they can pay you more for the same exact lead - well this is obviously a scam and you're just a middleman for bad leads.

It was pretty obvious from the start, and the people that played with this were looking to make an easy buck off of Ebay.

They ended up getting burned.

Not a big suprise.

webwork, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  2. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you agree buying leads is a legitimate business...(Hoovers.com Salesforce.com both sell leads as do many other businesses)

But because the leads are for Ebay its a clear indication that its not legit????

Was there a sign somewhere that said this???

I love how people just pull shite out of thin air, and decide to post their holier than thou misconceptions....:rolleyes:

Oddly enough none bothered to pipe up when Dealworx was actively pursuing others to buy leads.....

:rolleyes:

Sem-Advance, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  3. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes. Why would they sell leads to people at half the price that EBay pays. Does this make any sense to you?

Common sense doesn't advertise itself.

lol - right.

Please see page 3 and 4.

webwork, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  4. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    Hmm let me see Clickbank Product owners pay me 75% of their products price for me to sell their products for them.

Makes perfect sense to me every two weeks without fail.

I don't typically ponder what profit margins for businesses that I use, They're entitlted to earn the percentage the market will bear

To be honest if I can buy a lead for $1.00, which I can resell for $12.50, and the buyer can earn $25.00 well I'd do that 24/7/365 f holidays! and take the $11.50 profit to the bank and at the same time sell for $25.00 as well.......

Page 3 of the wrong thread .....I was speaking of the sales thread....good try though....

:rolleyes:

Sem-Advance, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  5. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    That's like comparing apples to oranges. That's an affiliate deal, this is totally different.

It's not about pondering the profit margins. It's about pondering what the hell the guy is actually doing to generate leads for you.

His official explanation was "redirecting traffic" but why would he redirect traffic to you at half the price he could get redirecting just straight to Ebay?? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I know you got burned on this - have you considered following the paper trail so you can sue? What method did you make payment?

I'm not psychic.

webwork, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  6. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    It really does not matter to be honest. I played got burned and learned a lesson. Since then I have moved onto other brighter horizons...

Business is nothing if not the school of hard knocks.....there's no business I think that hasn't had setbacks and losses....I have seen a few ripped apart by a tornado, and this is no where near as bad as that is it?

Shit happens....big shoulders and we get past that and that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

:)

Have a good weekend I mean you know ill will.

Sem-Advance, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  7. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    So true, I have certainly failed more than I have succeeded. Have a good weekend too!

webwork, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  8. clookid

clookid Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you're constipated.

clookid, Jul 11, 2008 IP
    mcjp6, Will.Spencer and killianbr like this.
  9. joko1065

joko1065 Peon

Best Answers:
    I used dealworx and bought one acru. I had 30 articles written and submitted to article directories after that. I started receivng organic traffic. when it was time to pay me. Ebay said that my service was terminated due to one acru that was made. the only acru I had was from dealworx. All my other pay was from acutal bids form the article marketing. All in all I lost all the money. The one stupid acru and all the organic and paid marketing as well. I had 15 websites with the ebay affiliate. I reapplied and was accepted. I have yet to use them again.

The good thing is, I had it on a mashup site that had amazon, youtube adsense and other affiliate programs. Ebay is not the only game in town. I think what the policy should be is a warning..more or less like a seize and desist letter. At that point if anyone who continues to use dealworx should get banned. Do not use dealworx service. Concentrate on organic or other methods of marketing. Add other affiliate programs like a well blended mashup site. My 2 cents.:eek:

joko1065, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  10. potentmix

potentmix Peon

Best Answers:

END OF STORY!!

potentmix, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  11. adibiz

adibiz Peon

Best Answers:
    DON'T TALK FALSE AND RUBBISH!!!!..I HAVE BEEN BANNED BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN RETURNING MY MONEY..WHICH SOMEBODY NAMED "DAVE" PROMISED...

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR "CLIENTS" BE RESPONSIBLE AND PAY THEM, IF YOU ARE CAUSING TROUBLE FOR THEM.

adibiz, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  12. adibiz

adibiz Peon

Best Answers:
    AGREE..THEY ARE SCAM!!

adibiz, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  13. digital2go

digital2go Peon

Best Answers:
    I was also promised a refund from 'Dave', over a month ago and I'm still waiting .....

Has anybody actually received a refund?

digital2go, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  14. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    You won't get a refund.

webwork, Aug 16, 2008 IP