1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Directory Script? eSyndiCat PRO or PhpLD 3.0 ?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Maksa, Jul 10, 2006.

?

Which one is the best Dir Script?

1. eSyndiCat PRO

78 vote(s)
    30.2%
  2. PhpLD 3.0

180 vote(s)
    69.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownUnder

DownUnder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You correct minstrel, Jaboora stopped posting just befor JG started posting, then just started again as JG stopped posting.

I make no assumptions or connections just how it is.

DownUnder, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  2. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    You are to be vigilant and truthful. :) To not post was to be good for me to watch truth post better. Now truthful poster is to be taken from DP must force me to post, it is to be truth on all I post but not to insult. JamieG was bully victim of which many know because he spoke honest from heart, he post back I no need to post truth for he will to do that, if not then I will.

Hoping to clear issue up Downunder not all post but many watch.

Jaboora, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  3. discover

discover Notable Member

Best Answers:
    no you misunderstand
    he stopped posting for months around the same time Phoenix was banned
    he began posting the day after Jamie was banned

anyway you`re welcome to your ":rolleyes:"
    I tried to help..

discover, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  4. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    To be paranoid must be to have pain in mind, I am to pity you. :) To read truth is to not need post, to see truth taken from peoples is to force me to post no other reasoning. To ban me for now to come to truth rescue is to admit you are hiding from truth of which I am not.

I too try to help but not with rolly eyes.

Jaboora, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  5. loredan

loredan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heheh...welcome back, stranger :p !

I'm not trying to talk crap about any of the directory scripts out there as I believe all of them are pretty similar +/- a few extra features.

I posted some of my experiences with a few different scripts which might help the new guys in town.

I also don't have to justify or to prove anything to you or to any other member of these forums. Since you are such a skilful journalist and detective you can check the phplynx forums for my username and see that I was really interested and happy with your script at that time. As I said the support I never received after I've made the trial payment and installed the script, that was the only thing I disliked especially when my directory was wiped out without any prior notice. Someone here stated that it was my responsability to check when the trial was going to end and to contact the guys again asking to keep my directory alive (and to pay the remaining fee) while I really believe that the seller should look after the clients first of all and should ensure that everything goes smooth and the people are happy...

Nevermind...you guys accept it or not this how it went at that time...like it or not...that's the bloody truth.

I'll stop posting in this thread as I understand my posts are not the type you would like to read...what can I do? I'm probably the only unsatisfied phplynx client while all the other thousands are happy. I repeat ... not trying to talk bullshit, that was my honest experience with your script...accept it and leave it as it is or keep posting silly comments and silly excuses like "it is your responsability as a client to make sure you know when the trial script expire, to come back to us and ask/pay for the full version, while us, as the script representatives have no responsability once we took your trial money!" That's childish, isn't it?

loredan, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  6. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    My mission is to be seeking the truth and to do it justice.

to be quoting you... http://phplynx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=707&highlight=loredan

I am to see no 'evidence' to support dissatisfaction? I am not to have access to private areas of forum for phplynx but was to ask owner for opinion and copy of p.m's to evidence your claim or not. I will to be sure post accordingly. :) Unlike peoples here I will be sure never to post untrue information but always to have ability to back up commenting. Can you be to do this I am thinking not if otherwise you would have to done so surely?

What I am to wonder is to why such bitter hositility to a directory script that is to offer so much to peoples? I dig deep to find this to be sure.

Jaboora, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  7. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    This is all total balderdash - incredible BS.

What planet are you from? You were running a trial version. How long does it take for you to decide if you like it or not? And why on earth do you think the sellers have any obligation to remind you of when you installed it or to remind you to purchase a license?

Your point about your database being wiped out is absolute crap. You could have (1) purchased a phpLynx license and reconnected to your database; or (2) purchased a different script and paid to have someone import your listings to the alternate script.

minstrel, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  8. DownUnder

DownUnder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ? not sure i would label that as BS, I agree with the comments made by Loredan, yes a business does not have to follow up on it's clients i agree 100%, it is the called poor business and that is BS

DownUnder, Jul 12, 2008 IP
    discover likes this.
  9. loredan

loredan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let's say I'm from a planet where people know how to do business and to ensure their customers are happy folks...

I never said anything about the DB...I only said one day I've seen the script being removed without any prior notice and the URL showing a beautiful, empty blank page...

Now obviously the fact that I have posted my phplynx experience makes me a terrorist paid by all the other script owners with $0.0010 per post who's trying to kill the sublime spirit and the unimaginable support of a certain directory script.

You guys are pathetic (3,4 or how many you are)... This story is gone and dusted from my point of view, could you please stop finding silly excuses? I run lots of websites and I really forgot about the expiration date at that time, when I checked the directory after a while and I saw the blank page I never went back on their forums and I moved on...

loredan, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  10. dog222

dog222 Active Member

Best Answers:
    (I thought the subject of this thread was "Best Directory Script? eSyndiCat PRO or PhpLD 3.0 ?")

dog222, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  11. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    London is to be difficult place to be keeping happy Marius too many taxi and red bus.

Gary was to be kind enough to have offer me vision of all postings and request you made you did not feel it correct to make complaint at time? Strange.

You posted lie for to be sure I am having ability to back up 100% why you so bitter, why you join bully peoples? If you were to have been unhappy as you are to be saying it is to be something you would have to be bringing up with phplynx staffs?

Why you bring up lie if it is to be done and dusted? It is the liar to be pathetic, if you to are be making comments of fake proportions be true to have power to support these. ;)

To downunder - to be listening to you business model is to be nursemaid to users it is free supporting being offered is it not, no babysitting service, foolish approaching not bs.

To dog222, not nice when people are to jump on other thread is it, you do it do you not? Taste your own medicines.

If you have poor memory do not be lying it will sure to catch you up. I am to only post to defend truths never to take thread from peoples. :)

Jaboora, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  12. dog222

dog222 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may want to take some more "medicine"
    Please look at the title/subject of this thread:
    Best Directory Script? eSyndiCat PRO or PhpLD 3.0 ?
    Did you notice that there is no mention of the script you promote?
    So you and your clan are the ones "jumping" into threads.

I suggest anyone looking to purchase a directory script should choose either PhpLD or eSyndiCat. Look at the folks :rolleyes: that represent phplynks. :eek:

(I like your new way of writing Jamie/Kevin/ThePhoenix and now Jaboora, it's fits you. :p

dog222, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  13. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    You are aware you just made a complete and utter fool of yourself of yourself because of this?

I for one can tell you right now that Jaboora is not a volunteer nor paid by phpLynx. We are aware of who he is, but certainly not a member of staff. Customers can say what they want, when they want - at the end of the day, opinions, yes, you heard it, are like assholes - everybody has one. I won't need to use this line on you again, as I recall telling you this several times. An opinion is a piss in the ocean, like it or lump it.

Spider-Man, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  14. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You said, and I quote:

Obviously, that was utter garbage. All that happened was that your trial version of the script stopped working because the trial period expired. Your directory was still there to be reactivated either (1) by paying the fee for the script, or (2) importing the data into a new script.

If you can't comprehend that, you really need to find another business/hobby. :rolleyes:

minstrel, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  15. GWebmaster

GWebmaster Banned

Best Answers:
    I care for PHPLD more :)

GWebmaster, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  16. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    You are to be what you are calling 'Barking up wrong tree'. I am not fan of any directory script makeing that sure as onions are onions I am fan of truths.

Jaboora, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  17. mbreezy

mbreezy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know this is about eSyndiCat or phpLD, but is there any really awesome php link directories for free?

I want something I can add some great plugins to or write my own and customize. I can code one, but why re-invent the wheel? lol

mbreezy, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  18. mbreezy

mbreezy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nevermind. damn, I should've just searched. lol

mbreezy, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  19. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    I voted for PHPLD 3.0
    I'm in use on this script and I believe that it is the powerful script around the world. and no one even in match:)

hay, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  20. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    I am to be reaching conclusions that if it were to be possible to make hybrid of many scriptings all satisfactions would be reached. One is to have one thing, another is to have another which is to make other stronger.

Jaboora, Jul 21, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.