1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Directory Script? eSyndiCat PRO or PhpLD 3.0 ?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Maksa, Jul 10, 2006.

?

Which one is the best Dir Script?

1. eSyndiCat PRO

78 vote(s)
    30.2%
  2. PhpLD 3.0

180 vote(s)
    69.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loredan

loredan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I think you misunderstood my point. I know it was a trial, don't remember for how many days. What I was trying to say is that when that trial was close to end up I never received any notification, any email to warn me about that, to let me know that I should pay the remaining amount in order to keep the script running. What if I would have spent let's say £1000 in advertising and then one day I would have seen the website wiped out?

I never said your script is crap, actually as much as I remember I really enjoyed playing with it. What I'm saying is that the after sale support and communication sucked big time. That was more than a year ago so I'd like to believe things changed a bit.

Hope you get my point right...that was my only experience with phplynx and unfortunately it wasn't very pleasant . I run lots of websites and I can't remember every single detail. An email saying "Hello, your trial is just about to expire in x days, you may want to pay the rest of the money in order to keep the site running" would have been nice.

Thank you

loredan, Jul 9, 2008 IP
    pipes likes this.
  2. aubenrey

aubenrey Banned

Best Answers:
    I do get your point, mine was they simply supply you a 30 day trial, unless you upgrade the trial it automatically runs out, they have no control over it unless you ask or purchase the full version.

In brief it was your responsibility to tell tehm you wanted to upgrade, not for them to tell you to upgrade.

Thanks
    aubenrey

aubenrey, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  3. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    I am very sick of this and to tell you for sure. I choosed not to use phplynx script for my very own reason many being money but the supoort is to be more good than others. I would be happy to see you post factual evidence of poor sale support because I for one am not to be believing you as they were most excellent to me.

I have to sit on background not to speak my voice because of nasty evil claiming here I am not to be party to that no more. People must be proving what they claim or are to be taken as liars.

I am waiting for plenty of reputation to be coming to for honest is to surely hurt.

Jaboora, Jul 11, 2008 IP
    minstrel likes this.
  4. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. The support at phpLynx has been superb. I'm sure people will find something to complain about with any script but no one can honestly complain about the support by phpLynx.

minstrel, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  5. dog222

dog222 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look at their forums. It's dead. No users. That's why you get great support.

dog222, Jul 11, 2008 IP
    pipes likes this.
  6. crownrahul

crownrahul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats right, I also never used, I like PhpLD since 3 years.. thanks
    first u can use free ver., then u purchase it.
    crown

crownrahul, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  7. minstrel

Best Answers:
    Look at the requests for assistance and how quickly the issues are resolved. That is great support.

minstrel, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  8. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    May well be because the phpLynx script is as near as damn flawless, unlike *your* script;)

Spider-Man, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  9. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    Is it not to be support is not for essental but for support? Busy forum mean many problem but peoples are not to see that for denials here.

Jaboora, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  10. aubenrey

aubenrey Banned

Best Answers:
    What the hell as this got to do with me and why did i get the red rep for it.

Thanks
    aubenrey

aubenrey, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  11. minstrel

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I got that too:

Moron. Do you really think your -5 points means a damn thing to me? I've got almost 5000 in the bank here. :rolleyes:

Not to mention the question of how stupid do you have to be to believe all that conspiracy crap....

12. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    Really quite sad, actually. Especially because Jamie being a lawyer, he's not one to f**k around with - conspirators will be exactly that, conspirators. Never proven guilty, unless it's in front of the courts:)

minstrel likes this.
  13. discover

discover Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I actually think theres a lot more truth in those accusations than you seem to think Minstrel
    I am actually surprised you haven't distanced yourself from the whole thing
    Some day you will wish you had, im sure

discover, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  14. minstrel

Best Answers:
    Take a look at the writing styles, discover. They're not even remotely similar.

And what do you mean I'll wish I had distanced myself? It's a directory script, for pete's sake - not a terrorist cell. :rolleyes:

15. discover

discover Notable Member

Best Answers:
    he only began posting after jamie was banned yesterday
    he purposely tries to hide his writing style with this cover of broken English but it slips all too often

well noone wants to be part of a group of people who use you for their own ends
    thats what they are doing to you believe me
    just some friendly observances thats all :)

discover, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  16. minstrel

Best Answers:
    It must be scary to live in your paranoid little world... :eek:

Jaboora has 140 posts - he did all that since Jamie was banned yesterday? :rolleyes:

17. aubenrey

aubenrey Banned

Best Answers:
    Anyone can accuse anyone on this forum, it seems to be the norm just lately, my question is that:

Why have I recieved a red rep with the information i have reported Kevin Green because of his Jaboora duplicate account, whats it got to do with me? nothing, just because I support and sometime promote the script, does this mean we are all tied to the same brush? NO it does not.

Do you see me having a go at any of the common phpld users because I might of had an argument with Mr Duval? NO you do not.

So grow a pair of balls and deal with it in your own way and leave the rest of us to do what we do.

Thanks
    aubenrey

aubenrey, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  18. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    I think Minstrel's in a perfect psychological state of mind to make his own judgements, the fact I've seen this 'Jaboora' make posts supporting the use of phpLD wouldn't matter, though, would it? Considering Kevin's no longer in the window frame with phpLynx (due to health reasons and no other, FYI), why would he - if it was Kevin as you claim - promote a rival he had been in bitter rivalry with for many years? You're making yourself look like an ass (though you're not alone, the entire consipracy theorists, too) - I'd advise against it.

Next you'll be saying I'm Clark Kent:rolleyes:

19. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    I am not to be confused with Minstrel, Kev, JamieG, Gary, Spider-Man, Phoenix, or Clark Kent, I am Jaboora who post truths, proving otherwise or being quiet please paranoid peoples.

"...those with paranoid personality disorders can be very draining to be around, as their constant habit of blame and suspicion makes one feel the need to reassure them on an ongoing basis...."

It is to be Superman who fly to so many country of the world as to be so many peoples.

Jaboora, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  20. justinlorder

justinlorder Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard about them but havn't used it yet.

justinlorder, Jul 12, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.