1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joel Comm fraud or real ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Shoemoney, Nov 6, 2005.

1. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, well then scammer ain't the right word for him. Garry is simply a smart and a cunning salesman.

marketsnipers, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  2. $tumbler

$tumbler Banned

Best Answers:
    Imo JC a big fraud, at the same time selfish :mad:

$tumbler, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  3. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Why call this guy fraud ? Cause he is selling $10 ebook with some info inside ?

SEOLinker, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  4. MattL

MattL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Selfish?? I think you should give me 10% of all of your income. If not your selfish :rolleyes:

Gimme a break!!

MattL, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  5. hwould

hwould Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, and Adolf Hitler was a cutting edge geneticist.

hwould, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  6. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, I ordered it (AS 4.0 as well as this free report).

First of all this free newsletter never comes to my postal mail box!

As well as some free bonus CD! I never seen anything! I am living in Ukraine and was little worried if he'll send it international, anyway I filled my shipment address and expect to get it since I didn't get any reply to my comments about country

Guess what ? Today, month later I've received notification that I just charged 29.95 since I probably agreed to receive it later as well cause like the first!

Man I didn't get anything except this AS 4.0 ebook hosted on some BS server not even on official one.

Joel, if you are reading this, please return me my 29.95 you just charged me!

And answer me please where is my free report + free cd. Looks like all you care about is to charge CC of customer!:mad:

Why you didn't wrote to me did I get the goods let's say after 2 weeks passed since order time ?

Anyway I am waiting for moneyback!

P.S. Feel free to PM me I can provide my shipment address, my e-mail, date of order, last 4 numbers of CC, order # etc. what ever you want - and I will request from you sending receipt from your postal mail, to be sure that you did send it if you want me to say that I am not honest now and you send it and I am just badmouthing you without any reason...

SEOLinker, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  7. billy786

billy786 Peon

Best Answers:
    Joel's quite a cool guy, just because some people aren't having success with making money online it doesn't mean Joel isn't.

To be quite frank making money online is not some sort of game, there's alot of knowledge required people have made it easy these days, by just getting wordpress, buying a premium adsense theme throwing some traffic at it and hey presto you made some money.

However when you want to do that custom html tweaking or write some php for your site to improve it then you begin to understand that making money online is just like anything else if you don't have enough knowledge and arent willing to learn you won't be successful ;)

billy786, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  8. jcomm

jcomm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry you haven't received your report and CD. Sometimes international shipments can be tricky and I definitely want to get it resolved.

Please go to my support desk and open a ticket so Jared can track it down for you and make it right. Ask him to revert the charge and tell them I authorized an extra month's issue for free. Confirm your address with him and we'll get it sent out to you right away.

http://www.thehelpdesk.us

Thanks!

Joel

jcomm, Jul 26, 2008 IP
    Halobitt likes this.
  9. jones1982

jones1982 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont belive that he is a fraud!

jones1982, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  10. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    His E-Book is just a baseline. It's just all the basic things put together in a very attractive fashion. He writes well and he knows how to present it too.

TheVccMatey, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  11. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:

Already done yesterday regarding this issue, just copied your words to Jared now. Hope it will happen, as for now want to get this first number of magazine top 1% and free cd, and then will decide about future issue, yesterday bill was unpleaseant surprise, hope it will resolve.

SEOLinker, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  12. hwould

hwould Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope it resolves well for you too. Unfortunately you weren't the first one to get that unpleasant surprise. And I'm sure you won't be the last.

hwould, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  13. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Just want to let everyone know that I take my words back since joel with support resolved this issue and I get my magazine(s) with dvd(s), yea even more issues than planned for all monthes of waiting. So in short everything is great!

SEOLinker, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  14. jcomm

jcomm Peon

Best Answers:
    Very pleased to hear that. With so many customers, things are bound to go wrong from time to time. But when brought to our attention, we ALWAYS make things right and go the extra mile. That's how much I value each person. Glad that it worked out and I hope you enjoy The Top 1% Report! :)

Joel

jcomm, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  15. GUESTID

GUESTID Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a scammer.
    The ebook is good for those who are new to adsense ( very new ) and dont know anything about it.

GUESTID, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  16. dinarpw

dinarpw Guest

Best Answers:
  17. MRniceGuy007

MRniceGuy007 Peon

Best Answers:
    as much as others hated Joel and his salesman approach to life and making money online, I have to admit I learned a gazzilion of stuff from him, since I started adsense back in July 2006 and started making money online the serious way in October 2006, Joel was my key inspiration and my goal to surpass his $20,000 per month average. I did reach 4 figures but hey I found a new career too along the way that even surpasses adsense, but that was the start of me losing my virginity to the world of making money online.

Now 2 1/2 years later, few high cost travels and vacations and a few appliances bought inside the house, an upgrade to a better car and a few Laptops and PC's. I owed the guy a thank you.

I bought his first book as a hard copy in a bookstore not just for the friggin info about making money online but for reading the inspiration of being a salesman.

Thank you Joel, don't mind the negatives out here okay? You just can't please anybody anyways. cheers

MRniceGuy007, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  18. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    One thing about Joel I dislike is that he appears to be a stupid God believer, like so many americans. He regularly make it obvious in his blog. How can someone be so stupid as to believe in fairy tales? In my opinion a clever person can only be USING religion in a society such as the US where atheism is seen so badly. So either Joel is using religion to conform to the norm of his customers either he's stupid.

Perhaps stupid can be seen as an insult, but I don't see another word for such fools as grown up persons still believing in this fairy tale just because they happen to be born in a family/society promoting this particular religion. And in the US they don't have the excuse of other poor countries, because they have access to education and global communication, so they could wake up, but they much prefer their dream, they don't care about seeking the truth through science, they are quite happy with a stupid children book and the easy explanation for everything "oh, God did it".

But I understand the pressure of peers, if I was living in the US and was seeking the trust of US customers I would too appear to be a God believer and would make it obvious in my blog, so if Joel is a fraud in this matter I don't blame him.

JamesColin, Aug 15, 2008 IP
    Halobitt likes this.
  19. dinarpw

dinarpw Guest

Best Answers:
    wwwSENSERELYcom,

It's amazing to see you so annoyed by the fact that someone is a "God believer" and then attacking them in forums and threads about topics that have NOTHING to do with their faith. :D

Nobody is annoyed that you don't believe in God... and the fact that you are completely irritated by his beliefs just makes me even respect Joel more... obviously his faith is so strong and influential that a soul like yours could shake completely! :D

You must be shaking now... otherwise, why even bother commenting on his beliefs in a webmaster forum under a completely irrelevant topic?

dinarpw, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  20. Niche

Niche Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely the real deal

Niche, Aug 16, 2008 IP