1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Nemesis Is Coming

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Word. I stay away from the whole circle jerk community of "internet marketing gurus." These guys are bad news. I mean from the sounds of this product - it's one of the worst yet. He's actually going to have access to all of the stats of everyone using the system. Think about how much information he's going to get out of this little scheme. These people see other internet marketers as their pawns. They do not want to help you. I really think the best places to go for help with affiliate marketing is CB publishers (of NON IM products) and I'm not only saying that because I am one. I'm saying it because we have a real interest in actually helping you get good at affiliate marketing and we're not trying to sell you anything - instead were trying to help you to sell something (our products in specific obviously, that's our angle.)

Zibblu, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOOOOOOOL :D I just found out, look at this:

Google Nemesis. The Beast Is Back.
    grav: 553.29

Chris is Clickbank killer :D His on fourth position of all products right know

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  3. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it seems that having high gravity doesn't mean great products too - i bet there are a lot of good products with low to no gravity around there....

bluemouse2, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  4. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh no doubt about that. Particularly in the IM world. Most of the hyped products are crap. There are some good ones that I've found that are mostly overlooked though. I think AdWords 180 for example - is a pretty interesting eBook. In that it actually gives interesting information rather than just a bunch of hype.

Zibblu, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  5. bluemouse2

Best Answers:
    probably some good products might fail due to lack of promotion .....

bluemouse2, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  6. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    By showing the gravity I am not talking about the quality of the product, I am talking about how much money Chris is making right now :D

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  7. momoola

momoola Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new to Internet Marketing and purchased Google Nemesis because they claim even a 9 year old can make money with the program.

That claim is far fetched. There is no rhyme or reason to the way the program is presented. A couple of videos poor help section and your on the way to making easy money.

NOT!!!

Maybe I am missing something since I am new to Internet Marketing but there is nothing that pulls the pieces of their program together.

Hopefully someone will come out with a connect the dots ebook that explains how Nemisis is suppose to work. If it possible...

Anyway good luck if you purchsed it!

momoola, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  8. damo1985

damo1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    Still waiting to hear back from Clickbank after asking for a refund. Has anyone managed to successfully refund this yet?

damo1985, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  9. Tommo

Tommo Active Member

Best Answers:
    They usually take upto 3 working days... don't worry you'll get a refund.

Tommo, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  10. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    You've just been had. It's OK. Most of us started off buying BS like this. Eventually you'll realize these people ("gurus") have no interest in helping you, only in taking your money (and in this case possibly the information from your AdWords campaigns?) You'll find a lot more real information in these forums and from less hyped (but far more informative) IM eBooks.

Here's the truth: Internet Marketing is not easy. There is no magic tool you're going to get from a "guru" that's going to make it easy. You'll have to do a lot of testing (and failing) to figure out how you can really make money online. That being said, many of us here make our livings online. Some of us even make a very good living online. So it's very much possible - but don't expect it to be easy - because you will be greatly disappointed.

Zibblu, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  11. momoola

momoola Peon

Best Answers:
    Reminds me of walking onto a used car lot..

momoola, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  12. bluemouse2

Best Answers:
    now this guy raised the price to $77.....:rolleyes: some people don't know what to do with their money

bluemouse2, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  13. WayneB

WayneB Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to the clickbank marketplace and search for the word 'nemesis'. You will get the listing
    for the Google Nemesis product. Click on the view pitch page link and you will actually be
    taken to this url:
    djknemesis.com

If I use googlenemesis.com, I get taken to this link:
    djknemesis.com?hop=bttb1
    So it looks like googlenemesis.com may actually be an affiliate page, or the merchant is using
    djknemesis.com for affiliates, and googlenemesis.com for his own use to overwrite the cookie.

Edit: I posted this after reading the first page of posts, didn't realize there were six more
    pages and this had alreadly been discovered.

WayneB, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  14. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    How come no one realizes that we will never make any money by complaining, neither will the world become a better place by complaining, so why don't we all just stfu.

*sigh*

lemonarian, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  15. Enmar

Enmar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Nemesis is a terrible product at the outrageous price of $77/month. It would be a terrible product at even $10/month. Chris is a smart fellow however, I'm sure he's making a lot of money with this over-hyped piece of crap. Initially all you get is an account with a website where you can create landing pages by choosing one of TWO templates, and then access to some stats.

Enmar, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  16. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Is there any ebook coming with it?

If someone has Google Nemesis, please PM me.

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  17. affiliatex

affiliatex Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like Google Nemesis is showing up everywhere I look :)
    I've heard that a lot of people were disappointed with it. I wonder
    what is his refund ratio.

affiliatex, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  18. newmarketer

newmarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    That was before reading this thread. For someone considering buying it:

U are paying to get a couple of templates where u can write reviews of upto 3 products and it is then hosted free on www.threereviews.com

u will be responsible for bringing traffic to your website
    there are other websites where u can write reviews free, so this is not really different.
    however, the software will track what keywords are bringing traffic and also no need to log in clickbank.

Good or bad - u decide for urself. if it works for u, fine. if not, just ask for a refund.

I think more than 50% buyers will ask for a refund because it's too expensive.
    BTW if u still want to purchase it for $67 a month. Just go to the nemesis website and then close it. u will get a popup, if u haven't blocked 'em, with a dummy chat system that will offer it to u for $67 instead of $77.

I will definitely ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase. it's not worth the money unless i can make 10 times more that what i paid for. no, even if i get 5 times more, i will keep it.

but i have doubts!:rolleyes:

newmarketer, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  19. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a good point, not that googlenemesis.com is an affiliate page since we know that already, but the fact that probably thats just a trick to overwrite the cookies of other affiliates and therefore get all the commission.

If one think about it, it makes a lot of sence after all, there we be lot of people that will enter googlenemesis.com directly and buy from their when they are ready to buy (after beign exposed to the product previously by affiliates etc)

With this little trick the publisher will get the affiliates commission as well in this case...oh nice!

web_18designer, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  20. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahhh, does that mean that you have to give your clickbank username and password to the googlenemesis system to check your sales....?

I doubt thers anyone stupid enough to do that (Especially to an affiliate), or is it?!:rolleyes:

web_18designer, Jul 13, 2008 IP