1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling IndiaPhotographs.com - A must have for any Indian Webmaster!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Magawr, Jul 10, 2008.

IndiaPhotographs.com

Looking for offers on this valuable name, website address. Perfect for any Indian webmaster with an interest in photography and presenting images of his country to the rest of the world, or showcasing the work of many India Photographers.

Looking for offers. Registered through Dynadot, free transfer and a good registration period still left.

Please make your offer for this very good domain today either by posting below or sending to me directly a pm message via my inbox here.

Many thanks!

Magawr, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  2. xxMirceaxx

xxMirceaxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    excellent domain name....0.5$

xxMirceaxx, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  3. websule

websule Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $5 - - My Last Bid!

websule, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  4. Magawr

Magawr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm ignoring both of these rather silly offers.

To the first poster, only yesterday a moderator had to delete all your spamming and revolting remarks left on another thread here in another section and now today here you are again, stalking my threads and generally trying to be a nuisance as usual.

If you continue in this vein, your posts will be reported to those same moderators again.

I've asked you before politely enough and I'm asking you again, to stop with this silliness and very childish, immature behaviour.

You've got a good iTrader positive feedback, one would think you would want to maintain a positive image at this forum, rather than constantly as in this case, following other posters around and just being so off the wall.

Again, I am asking you firmly and politely to stay away from me on this forum, your attention in a nutshell is not wanted.

To the second poster, I'm sorry but your offer is very much on the very low side and given your own iTrader being in the negative at 0%, I cannot possibly entertain offers from you.

If any reasonable and 'mature' thinking individuals here would like to provide a sensible offer for this domain name, please either post below or drop me a pm message.

Many thanks and best regards.

Mark

Magawr, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  5. atoztoa

atoztoa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I think you should state a minimum offer in this case otherwise even a moserator cannot call any of the above offers as 'spam' because $0.5 is also an offer.

atoztoa, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  6. Magawr

Magawr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That could be construed I guess as a fair point, the poster though of that offer only last night was posting the most vile of language on another thread of mine in the Content Creation section, and ended up having all of his posts removed from that thread as a result. Despite moderator action within minutes against him, here he is this morning, just trying to be a nuisance again by stalking my threads and generally, just trying to be disruptive to other people online.

The Estibot (Domainer Pro Exclusive) value on this domain is:

Domain: indiaphotographs.com
    Keywords (User-Defined) india photographs
    Frequency (Google) 14500
    in Anchor Text 12200
    in Title 982
    in URL 935
    Backlinks 9
    PageRank
    Alexa Rank Not Ranked
    Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A
    PPC Ads # 4
    Max PPC Bid $0.09
    Overture/mo 378
    Wordtracker/day 10

http://EstiBot.com Valuation : USD $1,200

I hardly think an offer at fifty cents is someone ... well, words fail me. :rolleyes:

Of course, I'm not expecting in a soft economy to receive as much as $1200 and realise that I am offering it here at reseller market value prices, but I still expect to receive reasonable offers to which I may actually say yes.

Many thanks.

Mark

Magawr, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  7. atoztoa

atoztoa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Completely agree to it, but here I think he did not use any 'rude' language, anyways good luck with sale and have a nice day :)

atoztoa, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  8. Magawr

Magawr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Many thanks, I appreciate your input.

Best wishes.

Mark

Magawr, Jul 11, 2008 IP