1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buy Youtube Views **CHEAPEST-starts from $5 for 20k** Get More Youtube Views

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by mactep, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mactep

mactep Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    for the very new videos no (because my clients may get mad at me about that) BUT let me post screen shot for previous service which is done now.

Here is how work $49 spent on my service:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isn't it great? ;)

mactep, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  2. Chronisch

Chronisch Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yup the service is great.. within 16 hours I've got my 100k views, my video is hot!

Will certain order again!

Chronisch, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  3. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Fantastic, this is very powerful especially with the dates, comments, etc showing. Sends a definite positive PR for your services.

I will definitely be ordering from your services.

Just a quick tip to others prior to purchasing traffic and uploading video would be to watermark your videos with a URL that you can get viewers redirect to and put a URL in the descriptions column. This of course you do if you want to promote a blog/site/service. if you just loading for fun, then make sure you are prompting people to subscribe to your channel. You will be surprised at the response you will get between asking and not asking.

Also youtube takes the exact middle point of your video i.e 3:00 minutes middle point is 1:30 minutes and will create a thumbnail for that,therefore if your video gets to the search engines i.e. Google or gets posted around on other sites; you may want to add a powerful image in between that is clear and distinctive and not the usual blur that videos can give off. There are tools that you can use for free or on demo to edit videos and insert and image inbetween. I use Camtasia Studio 5 for this and just cut and slide and image into the timeline. Usually an image created on powerpoint with a nice title, logo and sub text.

inet, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  4. paatero

paatero Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I highly recommend Mactep's service!!! I ordered 30k views and got a LOT more and I'm now on most viewed page 1!! haha! :))

paatero, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  5. muncle

muncle Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    did you guys who ordered this notice increased subscriptions? Are these real views or just some funny way of increasing the hit count and getting yourself banned by youtube when they find out? Where are the traffic and views coming from?

muncle, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  6. mactep

mactep Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    they are direct hits and as far as your video is not spammy you wont be banned

just post quality and you will be awarded when being on the very first page of most viewed with my service

hope that clears the things little bit

mactep, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  7. media77

media77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,

my video was deleted from youtube, using this service, it say that it not respect youtube TOS, video is normal video not related with any spam or related to any violation of youtube Tos, but was deleted now for receiving views .

thanks

media77, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  8. muncle

muncle Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What exactly does it mean that they are direct hits? Where are they coming from?

muncle, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  9. mactep

mactep Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    direct hit - enter the url directly in your browser

means no iframes, frames, objects etc

it was my friend kinda invetion

remember that youtube communite might just smell your video as a not so good quality which for them equals to spam, your video has very bad rating 2,5 star... so it was really really easy to detect, and these ratings were legit ratings, next time i will give you discount if you need further support with reestablishing your youtube "Experience"

mactep, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  10. prozeal

prozeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I'll take 30k for $20 as you posted, PM details, thanks

prozeal, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  11. muncle

muncle Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sorry, but you're just avoiding the question. Where is the traffic coming form? Show me one person on this planet who types in the URL of a YouTube video... Or show me a person who sees a link to a YouTube video, copies it and pastes it into the browser. How do the people who come to see those videos get there? How are they directed to that video. Is it through mass email spam? Or how? Don't tell me you have a website with 5 million unique visitors an hour and you post a link to a video there which allows you to direct 5% of them to actually view it. Something's fishy about this, you know it and are avoiding the answer.

This isn't real traffic, is it? You have found the way to artificially boost the view count of the videos and the actual traffic the video gets (which is where ratings and comments come from) is from having that video appear on most viewed page.

muncle, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  12. japindian

japindian Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am the owner of the video that he has posted pictures of and I must say it seems pretty real to me. Perhaps he only gave 10k views and i got 240k by coincidence? Doubt it, because I tried posting up the same video 2 weeks before and got about 200 views. I have gotten about 140 subscribers and about 800 clicks to my site which is pretty decent. Not to mention exposure to my other videos.

japindian, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  13. damnfunny1

damnfunny1 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me please would like to get started with your service - Thks

damnfunny1, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  14. grayent

grayent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interested please send payment info

grayent, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  15. paatero

paatero Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    oh boy... they deleted my video too... :( Pitty! Why? It was just a simple still landscape image with my own music as a background.. they said it wasn't following the community guidelines... why's that?? It was a clean image and not spammy at all...?

paatero, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  16. paatero

paatero Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmmm... I was wondering does the high view videos need to have a lot more ratings and comments to get not deleted?

paatero, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  17. mactep

mactep Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it was so spammy I mean:

ONE IMAGE FOR 3 MINUTES OF VIDEO WITHOUT CHANGE...

mactep, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  18. nick3131

nick3131 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You just got yourself a big customer (me)

I sent you a PM

nick3131, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  19. nick3131

nick3131 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ive been looking for this exact service for a bit now

nick3131, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  20. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    In response to Mactep's last comment. Youtube does have some robust mechanics to detect spamming, granted that not all of them can/will be fair. But the probability that you will get 100,000+ page views for a still images with music, or poor videos; not popular issues and also videos that get no stars or comments whatsoever. Youtube is a vibrant community and people do comment and leave ratings, especially for popular videos. In this case it is getting 10,000 - 100,000 views in a span of 24/48hrs is a massive response and you must have uploaded something either really good, provocative and stimulating that will increase dialogue and response or you got some heavy sites that are referring your video i.e. digg, stumbleupon, engadet, etc.

Now on the flip side Mucle wants a clearer answer to the definition of direct hits. it is mentioned that it is not frames, etc. I think it is unlikely that it is people typing in the URL into the browser, however is it that people are clicking a link that offsets the direct hit experience , is that what you mean?

Also are the traffic avenue repeated from the same sources. i.e. Can Youtube detect a pattern on who and were the hits are coming from i.e. most of the hits are only coming from one fixed region in Bangladesh and these same sources are used for all traffic. Consequently the pot may run dry?

thanks

inet, Jul 10, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.