1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discover How One 40 Page website Went From $0 to $600 mo in 4 Months

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by James Dean Nash, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used the templates by dosh dosh here ..... you can also use any template and just get an adsense plugin

James Dean Nash, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  2. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    ****Update****

This site is now making over $30 a day on autopilot....

James Dean Nash, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  3. mtime88

mtime88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice how much are you making in total from adsense?

mtime88, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  4. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    With how many UV/DAY?

JohnS0N, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  5. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    That site only gets about 300 uniques...the niche is not very high paying either... .20 cents Per click on avg, however has a very, very high ctr because of the niche.

I'd rather not put that out their.....but I will say that this site is not my only one.

James Dean Nash, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  6. smtm

smtm Peon

Best Answers:
    James,

I downloaded and scanned thru your rough draft.

The question I have is like most...Increase TRAFFIC!

I do not have alot of free time during the week and your rough draft has spark for me to make a schedule. Basically I am saying what you have written thus far is very manageable and the steps can be completed easily.

Like some I get overwhelmed with too much info, then I don't do a darm thing. I can see breaking up what you have written in a schedule for myself.

Thanks for this insightful info and I really look forward to seeing the final version.

smtm, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  7. GlowStormLion

GlowStormLion Peon

Best Answers:
    I downloaded the book (which I may have mentioned in another thread, if so I apologize) and I'm re-reading just to absorb it all *as* I begin to put these methods into practice on a new site. I'm planning to keep record of my progress at least via your blog, JDN. :) I'd like to offer something back in terms of showing that your methods and philosophies work because I have no doubt whatsoever that they will. I wanted to think you because this was something of a rope tossed to the drowning for me! :)

Thanks again for a great read and preciously valuable info! I'm eager to see who won your mentorship, also, that's going to be one lucky individual!

GlowStormLion, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  8. manisht07

manisht07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didnt get the earning instantly from blog thing.
    I find the the hot topics.
    blog on it
    then use traffic generators and nothing else????????????????????/

Also if ezine articles takes a week to accept articles then will my topic stay hot till then.

manisht07, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  9. Me too

Me too Peon

Best Answers:
    I need more traffic too but I don't have enough money , and I have three children ,so I can't afford for adwords

Me too, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  10. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks man, thats awesome! I always get a really good feeling inside when I can help someone....I have no doubt the techniques work either ;) ....I'll tell you a short story...I met a guy with a ecommerce store...he had it for about 3 years before he met me....he was only making at best $1000 a month...3 months later after talking to me he was doing over $6K a month...

it's best if your blog has some juice...more juice, the better your blog will do with the hot topics....

If you become a platinum author in Ezinearticles then you'll get your articles approved typically in 24 hours or less.

James Dean Nash, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  11. GlowStormLion

GlowStormLion Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm about to go live on a new site that's specifically employing your techniques, JDN.. will keep you updated :)

GlowStormLion, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  12. mtime88

mtime88 Peon

Best Answers:
    The report has been out for a while it can be found at his site.

mtime88, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  13. pupkevicius

pupkevicius Guest

Best Answers:
    hi james, i started with ezine because of you this week, i have read your ebook, the idead is very simple and i like it,

however it is all about results and so i will submit some articles and see what happens

One question, when choosing a niche from looking at article views on ezine alone i think you mentioned that the articles should average 20 views per day right?

is this possible for a whole bunch of articles in the same niche?

pupkevicius, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  14. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep I do it all the time........but don't just focus all your attention on the articles....use http://www.hoobly.com http://www.squidoo.com http://www.usfreeads.com http://www.zimbio.com http://www.hubpages.com http://www.buzzle.com http://www.weebly.com and tons more social sites.......

James Dean Nash, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  15. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DP has a database error with loading the images any chance you could upload them some place else and post the links?

Seqqa, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  16. pupkevicius

pupkevicius Guest

Best Answers:
    James are you suggesting that i use bookmarking services to bookmark all articles that i submit to ezine?

pupkevicius, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  17. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Images of what? Revenue proof? LOL!! Read the book you'll see proof..

Yep

James Dean Nash, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  18. sm9ai

sm9ai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is a fantastic read. One of the best ebooks I have read, you could probably sell that if you wanted too.

Couple of questions if I may.....

This is probably a stupid question but when you say to "ping your blog"? What do you mean? what does it do? and more importantly how?

Secondly, I use article marketer to submit my articles and get nothing like the traffic you mention, is ezinearticles significantly better? have you had experience with both? Do articles that you submit have to be unique? or can I submit ones that I have already submitted before?

sm9ai, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  19. Mecha

Mecha Peon

Best Answers:
    now first, let me tell you I am at work now and don't have a ton of time to look at some of the resources mentioned on your pdf...so bear with me if this is a dumb question

Question about ezine articles. I notice you use this a lot in your ebook.

Now you say to create unique articles, not copy and paste and I DO know this is what you should do, BUT doesn't finding a highly viewed article on EZine mean you could just publish the article on your site and get close to the same views?

I may be misunderstanding what ezine is for exactly...is doing what I asked not legal/get you kicked off of adsense? etc...

Thanks.

Beyond that, I will try your method on one of my domains.

Would this method work using a subdomain? like [blogname].[mydomain].com? Will these methods work with software like blogger?

Thank you for a free resource!!

Mecha, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  20. proson

proson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi james thanks for that, may be you can share with us what kind of niches do you put up.. and what methods and also did you outsource anything with your traffic task?

thanks

proson, Jul 8, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.