1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your writing request to 500 US-based, native English speakers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dpakman91, Jul 8, 2008.

Hi,

I have an opt-in list of 500 US-based, native English speaking article/SEO/content writers. Many of these writers write for some of the BIGGEST online magazines and forums, including for many Fortune 500 company websites.

I write to them weekly with writing opportunities. It's possible to get a GREAT deal from these high quality writers, and the results are excellent.

If you have any writing project, and would like to have either a project description WITH a price offering, or if you simply want to have a project description and then have offers SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU from the writers, please contact me.

I have a mailing going out this Thursday, July 10th, and I will accept THREE different content requests. The fee for having your project included here is $25. You can expect to receive MANY, great bids on your project.

dpakman91, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  2. DebzUK

DebzUK Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you looking for writers to be included in the database? I am writer and would be interested in being involved in bidding on others work etc.

DebzUK, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  3. dpakman91

dpakman91 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can certainly PM me your email address if you're interested in being included in the list.

4. dpakman91

dpakman91 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In the interest if moving forward with this, I will offer the first two interested in proposing their project to 500 writers the opportunity to do it at no charge. Contact me directly via PM.