1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny: Sick of Digital Point?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cbjunkie, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I see threads called "I wanna kill myself", "Digitalpoint sucks" etc.
    Not sure what exactly is there that could be ruined, but I'm sure one of you will put your money where your mouth is eventually.

Speak up, wise one. Phishing is one thing, giving people a good reason to join another.

Blogmaster, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  2. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    None of your business, and I work out of a home office. I have no need to increase my overall costs with a physical building when I can just dedicate a room to it and work.
    You don't need to. I find the people I want to work with on my own. Or they know me by the people I've worked with before, and word of mouth brings them back to me.
    I told you. I'm not telling you how much I earn. It's not your business. And as I also told you, I've had(and have) well paying job offers. I don't take them, but if I needed to, I could. Thousands of companies struggle to rank and sell products online. I can do both. Therefore, there will always be demand.
    Are you even reading my responses? I sell no ebooks, no training camps, no nothing. I rarely bring up anything related to earnings. If people like me, or respect what I say, it's a result of the information that I've put out there 100% for free.
    Once again, you're not even responding to what I say any more. Just ranting. I've showed you how it's not lazy. Explained it's not spare time. And as far as moving the economy millions and millions of products are sold every day by affiliate marketers...it moves product for some of the largest corporations in the world. To say we're not moving the economy is to say Google isn't moving the economy; we ARE it's revenue model.
    What? Are you insane? We're not relaxed. We work constantly. And either way, the world is not affected negatively by our self employment. There's a job shortage in many areas including mine(Metro Detroit area). It's a GOOD thing we're not taking up a job when we have other means to live.
    ...leads do move business. The entire insurance/mortgage/loan market? You know? the ones worth billions of dollars a year? It's ALL lead based.
    If you dont do it in your spare time, it's not a spare time business...it's a full time job. And once again, you make yourself look like an idiot by not even responding to what is said. You're just ranting.
    95% DON'T fail if they have proper direction. And I'm not pushing them into anything. It's something most embarked on of their own accord. They made the decision. My help just makes it more likely they'll succeed. they know the risk.
    They don't have the affiliate man power to make all the offers convert. It takes talent to spot good converting offers, track keywords, alter landing pages, and make a campaign succeed. As you yourself have said, not everyone can do this. A lot(though not 95%) do fail. How would they find staff for that? They can't.
    You keep calling it crookish and have nothing to support that. Nothing at all. And if you don't have the time for affiliate marketing, don't do it. It's as simple as that. If you're too lazy or stupid to rinse and repeat and tweak campaigns, then go do some labor at some 9-5. It doesn't affect me either way.
    Yeah, but they don't work 100% online either. People online a lot tend to find eachother and make communities. And I'm not calling on others to join my career. People on DP are already working online. People posting on WF have already made their decision. Don't try and compare it to any other industry in the world because it's not. It's new and pretty unique.
    You're an idiot. SERIOUSLY. Read my responses. I never say it's easy. I never sell scripts, books, videos, or anything else.
    I've been in "real life" business. I was a programmer for a long time. I've done tech support. I know corporate politics, and I know government politics(I've worked for both at some point).
    ...I
    Dont
    Promote
    Ebooks
    Jesus. It's like I'm talking to a wall. I don't sell ebooks or promote clickbank. I'm not a guru, superaffiliate, or any other bullshit title that people use when their real skills fail them.

You say you've never lost an argument, but really you just never shut up. You aren't even responding to things I've said. You're just ranting and insisting I sell non existant ebooks.

You're not worth my time. You're just someone who failed at a business model, and is convinced that no one else can succeed just because you were too lazy to make it work yourself.

I've got to handle some work now, but I'll reply to the rest of the people in this thread when I get a second. :) I'm afraid unless you actually start responding coherently surf4fun, I'm going to have to stop responding your messages. You're derailing an interesting thread that I don't want locked before I get the chance to respond to the legitimate questions.

xmcp123, Jul 6, 2008 IP
    Tearabite likes this.
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    surf, why don't you go back to your local bar of potatoe farmers and brag about how you never lose an argument? I don't know WF. I have good friends at www.shoutingzone.com/blackhat and many of them make more in a month than you will in your whole life. If you become a potatoe farmer, shady is going to be the best money generator for you if you beg him and I know you will and praise him to the point where you ask for forgiveness for your ignorant comments.
    Affiliates and promoters are what drives the economy. I live in Costa Rica and am tired of people like you who you so fucking ignorant, yet once you throw money at them they lick your ass til it bleeds.
    Get lost or I will make sure you will never win another argument online!

Blogmaster, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  4. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hahahahaha!! Dude, you see? It's fucking pointless! Your sentiments are spot on, talking to these guys IS like talking to a wall. Seriously, there's no point trying to help these guys, they're on a completely different level. They see nothing beyond eBooks, adsense and earning $50 a day. Most of these guys will laugh at you if you tell them you make 4/5 figs a day, because to them it's unbelievable, while on WF it's pretty much the norm.

There's something in nature called survival of the fittest. You don't need to help them, those with the ability WILL find the way. I started out in this place as well, it didn't take long for me to fuck off and only return for the buy/sell section. Stop wasting your time talking to these guys, let them continue to make one liners posts with excessive punctuation and smileys, and get back to work!

Mage, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  5. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not on it yet, and I don't feel like I've missed anything
    with that said, I'll bookmark it and try to add it to the list just to see :D

note to self... make an anti dp add about vBulletinSetup, then maybe someone will start a thread like this :cool:

Brandon Sheley, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  6. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at the treasure trove articles.
    Wickedfire Treasure Trove Part 1
    Wickedfire Treasure Trove Part 2
    Another set of pretty much legendary articles by another mod are on his blog, and serve to give a good idea of some of the talent there(he's far from the only skilled one btw)
    Seo Empire Part 1
    Seo Empire Follow Up

There's a bit more. Just chill for a bit and you'll see some of the actual questions people ask and the responses. Also there's plans for some nice tutorial threads coming up. I have a post back on the 2nd page as well that lists some nice articles I picked out of the treasure trove. Another popular thread is the Facebook Marketing thread(you'll see it soon for sure). It's dying down a bit now, but start on the first page and pretty much every conceivable question about facebook PPC is answered there.
    Remember when everyone was selling facebook ppc ebooks or whatever? That's mostly DPers who stumbled onto that thread and reworded it(WF people know better than to do that crap)

xmcp123, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  7. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:

you are the same person i meet everyday.. who claim to have a serious business out of his $150 worth of PC.

here is what you are actually and your business model

You couldnt prove anything like other affiliate webmasters.. as you know if you provide your bank statement.. ppl will die with shock how joking life affiliate marketing is. Pure gambling!

you dont have a product or service.. daily production capacity and or any physical inventory or stock for sales.

you business can just fall down as easy as pressing a del button. Try deleting google.com yahoo.com ebay.com. You understand home sucker?

the toothpaste you use in your mouth in morning isnt coming from $150 pc from someone at home?

You have no idea what business plan is investment is Project profile break even pointis and yet call yourself businessman,

And came to show others your sucking method so more ppl fall for your forum and ruin their career..

No bank on earth support affiliate marketing as business

the reason for this is its not feasible. And there is no production capacity or daily sales.. and you cannot buy a parmanent link and search engine position from google

Its what disabled and spare time people do to mint some easy money online

And everybody who have a computer and internet do it too..

You guys are nothing more then ppl i see in yahoo chat and myspacers...

Or prove me wrong.. DO you own Myspace? or Facebook?

Whats your business? Getalife.com

anyway wickedfire sucks.. its a dangarous drug addicted forum.. ppl there are clowns.. dp is much better and safe

newbies try

http://uberaffiliate.com/affiliate-marketing-guide/uber-affiliate-marketing-guide/

surf4fun, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  8. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are the biggest retard on DP.

Mage, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  9. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    mage i am in wickedfire also.. been there for long time..

i m yet waiting for list of banks and country names that supports affiliate marketing as business project

i am waiting for project profile and detail business plan..

i am waiting for last 6 month bank statement of the affiliate marketer

i am waiting someone take a challange

i will give him 8 hours 7days and full 2weeks and a fresh new product from cbengine.com or cj.com

and lets allow him adword promotion this time.. and lets see how much sales he generate in 2 weeks time and how much he spends

he has to continue this for 6 month to prove its sustaining business model

i will require his full bank statement to prove what was in and what was out

No adsense or Cpa income will be counted.. only sales.. he has to generate sales

No email blast.. no link backs from his already super popular sites..

you will see yourself that even the top guru affiliate marketer will win or loose and never can make money consistently with affiliate marketing humpty dumpty sit on a wall type business..

Blogmaster you want to take the challange.

Or get out of here.. we are not convinced with your fake words ..

Blogmaster my foot.. you are not even Dogmaster

surf4fun, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  10. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    All I will say is it's already been over 6 months. Nothing else you mention matters.

xmcp123, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  11. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow. Just, wow...

Mage, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  12. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    nah wickedfire is cool - you dont have to listen to the shit, just absorb the good info, if you come in a serious manner they'll treat you well.

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Jul 6, 2008 IP
    lightless likes this.
  13. windtalker

windtalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Surf4fun I looked at your past posts. You might want to chill out, because you sound nutts and just sooner or later is going to get banned. I also have a question:

Why is you talking in plural in the above quote? Do you have multiple personalities? I don't think I've seen anyone on this thread agree with you about affiliate programs.

windtalker, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  14. DarkX

DarkX Peon

Best Answers:
    You really need to consult a doctor. It's been said before, nobody is talking about e-books - but you keep dragging it in the scene. Affiliate marketing isn't just e-book, seems you've only seen it though.

World isn't around you, kid. Nobody is going to send you bank statements to prove them just because you want it.

People don't give up arguing with you, they just get tired of talking with a person whose IQ is below 20, who compare a doctor profession with affiliate marketer.

The only one who seems on drug is you.

DarkX, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  15. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    xmcp123, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  16. D'Godown

D'Godown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder if anybody can be sick of a website? If u are, do not visit anymore..

D'Godown, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  17. DrEMiami

DrEMiami Peon

Best Answers:
    I lurk at WickedFire. Came on here after seeing their post about this post, and thought it was too funny to be true.

The thread giving out Facebook advertising coupons is what really got me started.
    I literally went from just pissing about to making about $200 a week.
    Not big, not fantastic, but enough. I'm putting it away so that I've got a bit of a reserve when I branch out into other things.

They may be a pack of dicks, but they're dicks that know what they're talking about, and are willing to help if you can deal with people that think "f*ck" can be used as every 3rd word in the sentence.

DrEMiami, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  18. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    there are atleast 95% people suffering from your make money from home affiliate marketing career..

the path way you have sent 450 000 ppl. struggling to make even a dimm online..

many ppl not even making $200 monthly after 2 years..

just try to find the threads of frustrations of people .. and count them against the success and happy threads(most what are fake and was made to trap more ppl into something that is nothing)..

they keep their mouth shut because of you so called pretend to be gurus who give them hope that this spare time business is what you have taken seriously so you are making millions. and it is the job or business that they can depend their life on.

when this people get educated and realise what they are doing is just dancing in the name of money without a career or business or job..
    they will just kill you guys near open street infront of 450 000 affiliates and billions of ordinary ppl

That is the only reason you guys dont have a office. No real contact details. No phone nothing.
    and still manupulating peoples emotion in the name of money.

Until that happens.. Atleast I am awake and awaring ppl about your nasty unproductive no gurantee business..

Its not about how I made 2k in 30 days or 20k in 30days

Its about your career Idiots. You have already finished it sitting all day in home. And inviting more ppl for the act.

surf4fun, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  19. UpsideDown

UpsideDown Banned

Best Answers:
    BRILLIANT!
    Now you can do ur fucking 9 to 5 day job

/idiot

UpsideDown, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  20. Leo22

Leo22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Results ( from alexa)Show wickedfire Gets more hits than this forum. I will see whats going on that forum...:D

Leo22, Jul 7, 2008 IP