1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GoDaddy Stolen Domain Names -- Report Them Here.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by GreenGambler, Feb 14, 2008.

1. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This guy should be easy to target if he is the owner on the domain. With his reputation and the fact that he lives in the USA this should be easy.

briankrassenstein.org
    briankrassenstein.com
    briankrassenstein.net

and I can't believe talkgold is still up. That place is a total ***thole

Report him to spamkings and spamdailynews. Also check out his namepros profile http://www.namepros.com/member.php?userid=80695

FPForum, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  2. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:

Good find and info FPForum, I hope this guy gets the karma that should be coming to him. I've never seen spamkings or spamdailynews, I'll check them out and see about making a report.

Thanks,
    GG

GreenGambler, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  3. zellomesh

zellomesh Banned

Best Answers:
    NXL.ORG was stolen from me a month ago, has anyone got this or seen any posts for this domain name ?

Please please let me know!

zellomesh, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  4. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Crazy_Zap, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  5. GreenGambler

Best Answers:
    GreenGambler, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  6. Idees

Idees Banned

Best Answers:
    The following domains were stolen from me:

BABYISLE.COM stolen
    CHEATSPLAYSTATION.COM stolen
    EVERYTIMES.COM stolen
    LAUGHBOOK.COM stolen
    LOSERWINNER.COM stolen
    MULTITHREAT.COM stolen
    PLANETCONSOLES.COM stolen
    SHOPSAFARI.COM stolen
    SUBURBUSA.COM stolen
    TEACH-US.COM stolen
    THEFINGERPRINTS.COM stolen
    USUCKIRULE.COM stolen
    YHY.INFO stolen
    QBF.INFO stolen
    HCY.INFO stolen
    G2G.INFO stolen
    KMQ.INFO stolen ‏

Idees, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  7. GreenGambler

Best Answers:

Well, I don't know how he did it, but my stolen domain names, ZMUL.com and GJRF.com, which were reported to GoDaddy by me as invalid whois, are now in the name of Edward Drassenstein, aka Brian. Email address, .

If you Google search his email address, , you see that he has scammed A LOT of people and just keeps on scamming. Here is another email addy he uses:

Can anyone tell me where this guy lives? I wonder if the address he gives on the whois of my two stolen names is correct?
    "
    Administrative Contact:
    Krassenstein, Edward
    Advertising
    15645 Ocean Walk Circle #215
    Fort Myers, Florida 33908
    United States
    6097038024 Fax -- "

And here is a picture of his apartment complex, if he infact lives there: http://www.buydomainnamesforsale.com/images/scammerpic.JPG

I'm on the hunt now... any help is appreciated.

Here is another post about his dealings on Yahoo:
    http://digg.com/comedy/Who_is_Idetrorce

GreenGambler, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  8. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    Why don't you call the telephone number listed in the WHOIS and ask to speak with him?
    If the person who answers says that person is not there, then report invalid WHOIS again.

Crazy_Zap, Jun 29, 2008 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  9. edbri871

edbri871 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, The domains were purchased by myself 3-4 months ago, I believe right here on DP via PM. My phone number and address are legit, feel free to call to check me out. I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm not the one who took these domains from you. I am digging up the info I have on the guy that sold them to me, and will get it to you shortly if you quit emailing me with threats.

If you need anything let me know, but you need to calm down first and speak to me rationally. Feel free to call me if you wish later this afternoon and I'll be more then happy to share with you what I have on the guy who DID steal these 2 domains from you.

In the meantime it would be appreciated if you would stop posting places that I stole your domains as well as posting a picture of my home, and address everywhere. As you can see by that link you also posted this is not the first time some irrational person posted crap about me that is totally false. If you read the blog comments in that link you would see what I mean.

thank you

edbri871, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  10. edbri871

Best Answers:

Hello, which domains were stolen from you?

You don't understand how darn frustrating this is. You guys are posting my name and address all over the net claiming I'm some major domain name thief. I purchased about 20 domains names months ago from some guy via e-gold.com. It turned out that many were stolen, however I did not find this out until weeks later, and egold is irreversible. If you need to talk to me on the phone feel free. 609-226-3146.

I'm not a thief! This is just stressful to find that when people search me in google, they come up with this crap, along with that other link about some virus that I had nothing to do with, and about being involved in schemes (some guy I banned at my forum for harassment wrote an entire blog post about me which was completely untrue, as revenge). Before you go reporting me all over the net, why don't you at least check out the info you have. All the information on the domains are 100% accurate. Please don't go smearing someones name all over the net without knowing that they were the one who really did steal your names.... Thats not fair.

Please rectify this situation if you can in the thread. You can check my address out, I can send you the egold receipts if I can find them and anything else you may need, that I have on the guy who did take the names from you.

Sincerely

609-226-3146

11. edbri871

Best Answers:
    I just found the following. This is the info that was on the domains when I purchased them back in, I think, February or March. Also provided a little more info such as AIM.

His aim name is: sergiorolivares

Bernard Lougee
    1183 tenmile
    San diego
    CAlifornia
    usa

cell phone he gave me: 405 902 8912
    email:

I do not know if this info is legitimate or not besides the AIM.

12. laruca

laruca Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you guys actualy think you will get your domains back ?
    I mean, like one guy said before in this thread, the domains wernt actualy stollen
    you guys made the transfers by ur self right?
    after that the scammers just asked for a refund, wich is also legal ( conforming with paypal, crazy I know )
    60% of this domains can be found for sale at sedo.com
    and legaly you cant do a thing and u guys know that
    instead of making such a big scandal over the subject, you better try to take some safety mesures the next time you will sell something
    i`m not with them or anything, its just that forums like this are full of threads like this one here .. and the worst part is that i dindt see ONE dispute resolved !

maybe u guys will be more lucky heh :p

laruca, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  13. GreenGambler

Best Answers:

You are LYING. Trying to get away with your scamming but it will not happen.

I've been checking those names weekly by doing both Google and forum thread searches and I have automated alerts set up to notify me anytime one of those names is indexed by a search engine.

Also, I just got an email from GoDaddy saying the WhoIs info was changed over just a couple days ago. Which means that nobody could have owned them until a couple of days ago, because they were suspended.

Stop trying to cover your tracks and play the innocent third party, you are making up lies. Anyone who buys ZMUL.com or GJRF.com from you should know that they are buying stolen domain names. Also I getting a report of all domain names owned by you, and I will search each one to see if it was ever reported stolen. I have a feeling most of the names you own have been reported stolen at some point in time.

GreenGambler, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  14. Idees

Idees Banned

Best Answers:
    For you (Edward Krassenstein) to say your not a thief, is completely ridiculous.

Face it, your one of the most well known scammers on the net, and you have just been caught and accused of pulling out yet another one of your scams.

TeamEarners.com is just another one of your scams

Idees, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  15. canam

canam Peon

Best Answers:
    if selling a domain and accepting paypal as payment, how can we protect ourselves from scammers?

canam, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  16. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    1. By reading this thread...
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=844039
    (Feel free to add any ideas that you think might help)

2. By researching domains when you plan to buy them and alerting the rightful owner when you discover a stolen domain for sale.

3. By calling the buyer on the phone when you're selling a domain before you transfer it to them and/or using escrow services when the amount justifies it.

Crazy_Zap, Jun 30, 2008 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  17. DsCreaTionS

DsCreaTionS Banned

Best Answers:
    reason i dont like godaddy, they stole my uncles domain name -> compositeblades.com :(

DsCreaTionS, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  18. edbri871

Best Answers:
    Grr, The address on the domain name was changed as soon as I purchased the domains months ago. Just recently when I went to renew the domains Godaddy stated that the whois was not confirmed valid, thus I had to email and ask them to confirm. When they confirmed I assume the info changed. Feel free to contact godaddy to confirm this. You have my name address and phone number, I DID NOT steal any domain names, and I am sick of you posting these lies all over the place. I've already asked you to give me a phone call yesterday but you still have not. Instead you have resorted to posting my name all over the place calling me a domain thief, instead of trying to speak with me and figure this out. Feel free to give me a call if you want, and I will tell you everything I know about the guy I purchased them from. If you honestly think I stole the domains from you, please feel free to contact the authorities and let them know. I would be more then happy to prove to them that I had nothign to do with taking your domain names from you. Like I said call me if you want to talk, you have my number.

I also don't appreciate threatening emails like the one below:

From Idees
    I'm one of the most well known scammers on the net now? How do you figure. Why because there is a random blog post made by someone I banned from one of my sites for harrasment claiming I was responsible for some internet virus? If you read the comments on that blog post you would see that everything that individual stated was a farce, and the whole situation was explained and agreed to be a major misrepresentation of the truth by readers.

edbri871, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  19. Idees

Idees Banned

Best Answers:
    With your and Brian's HYIP scams. (Why I mentioned TeamEarners)

Idees, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  20. edbri871

Best Answers:
    Care to elaborate here? Hyip scams? I had a forum that discussed and warned people about Hyips, Talkgold. Teamearners is a membership site, that has nothing to do with HYIPs, and has rave reviews, just search google.

edbri871, Jun 30, 2008 IP