1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Water4Gas scam...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by alexs464, Jun 26, 2008.

1. webtarded

webtarded Peon

Best Answers:
    Your statement seems to contradict itself. You're half right in that you can't get more energy out than you put in unless you can magically violate the laws of thermodynamics. What's wrong is that the energy for electrolysis does indeed come from the engine. It just happens to pass through the battery on the way to it's point of use. Unless of course you're talking about an unsteady state and you've disconnected the battery from the charging circuit and are only using the energy that's stored in it initially. But even then, the energy in the battery had to come from somewhere. As you've noted, Conservation of energy trumps all.

webtarded, Jun 27, 2008 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  2. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    web_18designer - I don't think it's a scam. There are too many proofs for this, with the biggest proof in the form of refund rates. If I'd thought it's a scam, I wouldn't promote it.

I'm not a mechanic, so I don't know how this MPG improvement is coming. I'm using common sense and the best indicator for this type of product - the market (AKA best-selling on ClickBank with a low refund rate).

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with nadavs.

If something is a scam, it doesn't sell and has a huge refund rate. According to Clickbank statistics you can't say that about Water4Gas.

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  4. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    If I didn't know better, this is just a ploy to get people to come to his website. It ranks up there with adword ads calling a product a scam, when we all know it's just to try and sell you something.

He's doesn't exactly say why it's a scam either. He also talks about how he's going to test it out and what not. Guess what? He's going to build it, find out that there is somewhat of an "improvement", and now he's got all these people "excited", he will start turning people into buyers.

Somewhere down the line he will be providing a link with his affiliate id attached, in some form or another.

darkmessiah, Jun 27, 2008 IP
    puremonopoly and nadavs like this.
  5. digi1

digi1 Peon

Best Answers:

Look at doublingstocks ; huge sales and quite high refunds, why ? Because it is easy to find out quickly after you purchased the product that it is junk.

Water4gas takes much more time to find out that it doesn't work because you have to put this thing in practice.
    Most people don't put it in practice , most just buy this product out of curiosity and will never know if it it works until the day they test it out in practice > few refunds

So the point of few refunds as a barometer for the quality of this product is rather pointless.

digi1, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  6. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    digi1

Ok, it might take longer to see whether it works properly or not, but water4gas has been on Clickbank for long, long time and if the product would have any problems it would eventually started to slowly go down, like as you said, as Doubling Stocks.

However, I can only see the gravity of water4gas to raise every week.

7. digi1

digi1 Peon

Best Answers:
    The price of oil reached today another record high....that is why W4G is still growing
    the market conditions for this product are getting better day by day as the price of oil keeps going up.
    The price of oil doubled since last year

digi1, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  8. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    I've heard that oil will finish in 2050 ;) Don't know if that's true though

9. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oil will never be finished - it will just be harder and harder to get to the point where we'll go on to a new resource.

ExpertForumGuy, Jun 27, 2008 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  10. digi1

digi1 Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

The above image is the price of crude oil , the one below the alexa ranking of W4G, both started to rise beginning of february in close correlation

digi1, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  11. digi1

digi1 Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

digi1, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  12. puremonopoly

puremonopoly Active Member

Best Answers:
    lolllllllllllllllllll... lame. I like $5 a gallon... and this product is as lame as they say..

puremonopoly, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  13. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A little off topic - but just want to raise some awareness re Mr. Garbar a.k.a. BigHKong who was recently banned - but just look how creative this guy is - http://ewealth.com/showthread.php?p=134425#post134425 << Hey Alex - I think you should show this guy some love lol....

NCMedia, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  14. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... just wow!
    I flagged his thread on eWealth ;)

alexs464, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  15. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Wehhh, i think you are contradicting yourself... before u said that its a scam and now you are saying its not...

Anyways the fact is that the technology is not a scam period (My Car is a live proof of that)....When people say that its a scam its because they dont do it properly or they dont do it at all and give up.
    Then they blame that its the book faulth and not becuase they are not able to build such a system...however, the sales page of all water fuel products are greatly misleading since they state that its easy and anyone can do it - in reality you need to have some background to do such a thing and it might not work the first time.

web_18designer, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  16. puremonopoly

Best Answers:
    scamm3rz... get ready for massive pwn4ge!!!!!!!!!!!! ..don't take everything at face-value. There is a line between every line.

17. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    web_18designer - I never said it's a scam. I said that everyone who claims to get more energy on hydrogen combusion than the energy invested in electrolysis is lying. I also said there is no free energy. I never said it's a scam.

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  18. puremonopoly

Best Answers:
    I did though... they're scamm3rz.. sc4|\/|3rz!!!!! 0_o (in the most literal sense of the word)... ..ty for posting this thread!

19. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    lol:rolleyes: ok ok dont worry you never said its a scam then,,,you are just saying it dosent work which means (if you do some super advanced maths) 4+3=212+-X = scam

Just take it in a simple way like this:

- Water have lot of Chemical energy stored within.(Hydrogen)
    - So, its just a matter of extracting that energy.
    - The common ways requires more energy for the extraction then the output.
    - But, there are other ways that the extraction can be done with very little energy - therefore getting more energy from water than the input needed.
    - Such technology exists but is not widely available "yet" for various reasons : ie : oil companies, government, stupid people that are closed minded.

After all, just think about it, what will happen if we dont use oil anymore? Lot of things will change, lot of people will loose their job, the world as we know it will be no more for good or bad.

Free Energy? that dosent mean anything. thers no free energy just because people sell it for their profits. If instead of water in the ocean, we had oil, we could have used it and that would have been "free" energy...

But anyways im sure that you are the type of person that is not very open minded so dont worry if you dont understand...cheers:)

web_18designer, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  20. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your little rants are getting quite spammy. You just say its a scam
    after every post would you mind giving us a reason why you think its a
    scam when there a clearly people that have converted their cars and got
    better fuel efficiency?

emon878, Jun 27, 2008 IP
    alexs464 likes this.