1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Water4Gas scam...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by alexs464, Jun 26, 2008.

1. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a scam since it actually makes you save some fuel. Unfortunately some people exagerate too much on how much it can make you save, which influence the product credibility...

Most people that buy the book are unable to build such a system even with step by step illustrations (Lets face it, you cant think to build it if you are completly plain when it comes to cars)..obviously afterwards they don't say "its too complicated to build for me" but they say "it's a scam, i build it perfectly as instructed but it didnt worked".........

web_18designer, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  2. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think the video would get negative ratings, and few people will flag it as spam - it ll go down ;)

alexs464, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  3. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    You guys are funny. So a guy publishes a video saying this is a scam. Good for him. First, I don't believe it, since there is a scientific truth behind the claims of the kit providers. Second, you are MARKETERS. Your job is to make everything seem GOOD. Make a good use of this video.

That may explain the drop in conversions, but now I'm going to use it to get even more sales. How? You'll have to wait.

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  4. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I always had this sweet saying and that is if it worked, everyone would do it. I know people will push up this big oil company "conspiracy". It's not like the idea of burning the hydrogen in water hasn't been thought up 100 years ago. It isn't used for a reason.

Supper, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  5. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People you don't understand how much money will oil companies lose, if everyone start running cars on water.

Of course it's fuel efficient, good for environment , etc, but it's not good for those who are making millions on selling oil. Also those "big" people in the industry will end up bankrupt, and their business will go down.
    These companies are directly in contact with car developers, and they control them in some way.

Car developers cannot massively start making water cars, because oil companies will go mad. I believe, they could make a water car long time ago, but they just don't do it, because of serious reasons as I mentioned above.

First I was quite skeptical about running a car on water, because it really sounds too good to be true. However, after I watched REUTERS news about the car, that actually runs on water in Japan, there is no doubt that YOU CAN RUN YOUR CAN ON WATER.

Watch the video, and stop listening to stupid guys posting crappy videos on the Internet.

http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=84561

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  6. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone show me where there is unbiased scientific proof that this even works?

I see a lot of you are proclaiming that it does work and yet I haven't seen any evidence.

Just makes me wonder why that if this does in fact work that the multi million dollar car industry hasn't jumped all over this as it would only cost $50 to put one of these in every car which surely would lead them to more sales especially with gas costs now a day.

We had these kits featured on our current affairs show this week, some guy has distribution rights here in NZ and he charges $600 to install them, they even showed the water4gas site on T.V

However they had a scientist (physicist I think) who said that it does not work and explained in detail why they didn't. Something along the line that it actually draws more power than it produces.

terryd, Jun 27, 2008 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  7. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    terryd

The guy charges $600, because he's not an idiot. He wants to make as much money as possible out of this opportunity.

Water4gas.com is clever as well, they are selling the kit for $95, but they are selling more in quantity.

8. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Like I said, people can push the conspiracy theory of the oil companies, but there's nothing stopping people from doing this. We're free to choose and we live in relatively free markets.

Hydrogen will burn. I won't deny that. I think you'll have to put far more energy into producing that hydrogen than you'll ever get out of hydrogen.

Supper, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  9. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well as clickbank marketers you know that there will always be people who buy products no matter how obsurd they seem.

You find a need and then you offer a solution, in this case then need being cheaper gas and the solution are these kits but just because people buy them doesn't mean they work.

$600 to install a couple of wires and tubes along with a jam jar.......he's laughing all the way to the bank!

terryd, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  10. triplex

triplex Peon

Best Answers:
    ive installed it on my scooter and believe me!!! it works, i nearly doubled the mileage.

triplex, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  11. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Supper

I agree that there is nothing that can stop people, that's why they are buying water4gas type of products. But as I said, there are many reasons stopping car developers producing water cars, and unless they start doing that, people will keep buying water4gas.

12. digi1

digi1 Peon

Best Answers:

Right, if this thing was working , the kit would be for sale in shops and not sold on CB, that's why it is a scam like so many other products on CB , for example doublingstocks

digi1, Jun 27, 2008 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  13. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not like there is a conspiracy though.

I see them talking about gas prices and alternatives on television all the time. I see the hybrids and electric cars and even yesterday, the diesel engines that run on old vegetable oil. No water 4 gas though.

What I recognize is science and my guess is that it takes far more energy to break the bonds the H2O molecule than you'll get out of burning the hydrogen.

Supper, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  14. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Supper

Well, normal people can talk as much as they want, but nothing will change, unless the oil finishes, or the "big boys" decide to change something.

15. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    yep thats it! not because something is good for "us" or for the world it will be easily available. Some things are out of reach of normal people and we cant do anything to change that. One should not take it as a conspiracy, but just as a business that obviously who owns it does not want to loose it.

On a separate note, in 1958 a famous inventor named Edwin gray had invented an engine that generate much more energy than it consumes by "splitting the positives".

Everyone tought that it would have changed the world since it worked for real ...but guess what?...big oil tried to buy technology, suppressed by law, threat of arrest, inventor death in strange circustances, technology that would have changed the world for good lost...http://www.waterfuelcarengine.com/edwin-gray.html

Yeh...Cool world we live in...:rolleyes:

16. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I created a page about this video which disproved all his claims, I dugg it, and now I wait for traffic. While I was doing that, I got a sale of Water4Gas from the viral eBook I spread around.

Supper - hybrid cars are great if you live in a city. If you are a highway traveller, hybrid cars will only allow you to drive in the carpool lane alone in some states, nothing more.

Vegetable oil and every other types of oil pollute about the same as gasoline. Oils are made of carbon compounds, which obviously contain carbon. When you burn carbon you get carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide. If you can get around it, you'll get a Nobel prize in chemistry.

When you electrolyze water and then burn the hydrogen produced, you get less energy than what you invested in the electrolysis. However, the energy for the electrolysis came from the battery, not the engine. Water4Gas and the other kits are just systems that take energy from the battery and give it to the engine (that's a simple description, but it describes the process well). If someone claims he produces more energy in burning than he invested in electrolysis, he is lying.

If you really want free energy, develop cold nuclear fusion. Oil, as sad as it sounds, is the best fuel we have right now. If you have any alternative, I'd like to hear. Until then, let people try to reduce their fuel usage and leave Ozzie and falfelfro alone.

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  17. bossballa

bossballa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they say "money makes the world go around" and oil makes that money. everything has to do wth gas, the reason food cost so much now is because the larger amount spend on fuel now to produce the food and to ship it. no on making money from oil or gas wants cars to runs on water.

bossballa, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  18. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    nadavs, the energy in the battery used for the electrolysis came from the engine. So you have conversion losses at many stages - conversion losses of power from the engine to charge the battery, losses in the electolysis, then conversion losses again when you burn the hydrogen. You are better off just to burn the fuel to drive the car. It's basic chemistry.

geomark, Jun 27, 2008 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  19. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ripped, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  20. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Not to contradict you but you are just stating how the normal process works - obviously this way you get less energy than you produce and therefore not of any use.

However, all those that have the technology use a modified version of the above that produce more energy than it required due to chemical reactions during the process which result in greater output. It makes perfect sence when you think about it and open your mind that some law of physics that were "discovered" over 100 years ago are not set in stone.

Anyways, i see that you are promoting "Water for Gas" in your sig...does that mean that you are selling something that you believe its just a scam? ehhh scamming people....