1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nadav's Journal of the Forex Riches Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nadavs, May 23, 2008.

1. bigkhong

bigkhong Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope you find the success you are looking for.

bigkhong, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **bigkhong is a bottom of the barrel copy/paste marketer bumping post count and sig clicks by frauding you all - please note all his posts and report him.

**In this instance, he even copy/pasted his own recent response lol. wack.

NCMedia, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  3. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb, hey Nadav and all!

RING THAT SALE BELL once more! While in the middle of Relocating to my new residence/office, another norb product sold!!!! The challenge is getting pretty intense

And as of last night, as I had my first taste of BrainToniQ, our official drink, we also had a new account signup as well!!!! MONETIZE AWAY!!!

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  4. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    After Norb's spoiler, you probably know what is the first paragraph of today's progress. Well, it's about traffic (surprised, ah?). Yesterday I dugg an article about a topic with not much competition and got myself a good rank on Google's first page with some nice traffic benefits. Hopefully this traffic will also bring sales.

Perhaps this traffic is already bringing sales. As Norb told you, I got a sale yesterday for his product. The buyer was from Britain, so I got 90 cents less the normal commission. Not so bad. It still brings me to $185.43 total on the challenge and one of my best months on ClickBank.

I also got a sale from my viral eBook. There is definitely money in hard work, and more money in leverage. Use it wisely.

New sale numbers:
    Live forex articles: 31
    Pending forex articles: 1 (YEAH!)
    URL clicks from forex articles: 335
    YouTube views for forex video: 210
    Sales: 3 (Tomorrow 4?)
    Leads: 3
    Profit: $185.43 (18% done, $814.57 to go)
    Mood: Waiting for more sales

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  5. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    I promise not to spoil anymore of your sales :p I get excited when I see results but you're right, I'm spoiling your journal, sorry bretherin and congrats again :)

Inspired,
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  6. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    I got a comment on my forex blog. Seriously! It's not just any comment, it's from a guy who makes over 100% per day on the forex market. The comment was about arbitrage, but the "I know because I trade it daily and make over 100 percent a day" part is hilarious.

I didn't get any other forex work done. I was at my grandparents' today, and when I got back I could hardly breathe (80% humidity isn't good). Also, my computer was occupied, so there is no way I could get something done. Never mind that, tomorrow is another day.

What I did discover today is how to get free publicity. Remember the "Be controversial" tip every guru gives? It works. You just have to do it right.

Norb, I was just kidding about the spoilers. Don't feel too hard about it. ;)

Tomorrow I have my pre-final in how democracy works (something like that. A loose translation of the class' name from Hebrew would be "citizenship", but that doesn't sound right). There is also the official good-bye party from school, which ends before 9:15pm local time, because the Euro final is tomorrow (Spain - Germany).

Non-controversial numbers:
    Live forex articles: 31
    Pending forex articles: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 339
    YouTube views for forex article: 216
    Sales: 3
    Leads: 3
    Profit: $185.43
    Mood: Controversial

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  7. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's it. The end. For a month and 7 pages I've been updating you about my progress in the forex niche, but I think it's the time to say goodbye. The fun has ended, and yesterday, when my eyes screamed "Close us!", I understood that there is no point in keeping this journal running, at least for me. Counting all those URL clicks from EzineArticles became a tedious mission, and "Today's progress" was literally nothing for the last week.

Forex is not my passion. Of course, I enjoy the look of a finished article, the overall appearance of my site, the new contact with top marketers (Tom and Norb), and generally what I achieved in the last month. But even with all this, forex trading is not my passion. I can't see myself sitting in front of the computer all day looking for price patterns (or letting a computer program mess with my money - sorry Norb). This is not for me. The only currency pair I care about is the USD/ILS, and that's because of the check deposit commission.

45 days from today I'll be joining the army. This means no internet access, no IM activity, and of course no forum activity. My goal is to create a stable business by then that can generate a good monthly profit without much effort. Coming home once a week is not enough for IM, unless you have a solid business there. That's my goal. I have only 45 days to achieve it.

In three years, when I will become a free citizen, I will follow my real passion - numbers. I will take the advice I was given in Digg and take it into action. I will write eBooks. I will keep promoting the best energy products out there (including Water4Gas, unless something else comes up), because energy is science, and science is numbers. I just can't resist it. Stock trading is also very attractive to me, but I'm not going to enter that niche.

For all my readers - thank you very much for reading. Thanks to the Malaysian, the Mexican, and the British guys who bought Norb's products through my website. And of course, special thanks to Tom, who keeps notifying me about every sale (keep getting them!), and Norb, who is faster than StatsJunky in notifying me when I get a sale (and also let me test his systems).

I didn't find any riches in this journey, but I found that even the most crowded niches can be profitable. Never give up and never say "I can't do this". You can do everything. Just try.

If you want to hear how I'm doing or keep up with the after-journal, feel free to add me to your IM programs. I'm always there. Believe me, sometimes I'm just looking for someone to tell about my latest achievement or discovery.

And to end this journal with a foreshadowing of the future - see what I'll do in the future. I Will Derive.

See you on other threads,
    nadavs

nadavs, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  8. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    That post had an incredibly sad feeling attached to it. ):

Well, it's been an interesting experience following your journey throughout this thread, so thanks for the constant updates, you learn a lot by watching others.

lemonarian, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  9. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for putting up the journal. It's fun at first, but it just gets tedious after a while. I wish you the best of luck with your websites and it should definitely be top priority to get it to a solid automatic state before you head off to your mandatory duty in the army.

Supper, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  10. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck and take care in the army, you do your country proud.

terryd, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  11. taraff1

taraff1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great read!

Stay safe and keep us updated from time to time!

Jim

taraff1, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  12. chixco

chixco Active Member

Best Answers:
    i wish you all the best in your future endeavors!!

chixco, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  13. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it was fun while it lasted, earlier on I had told you I wrote 30 articles and not a single sale. I hoped you would have had greater success. Yes it needs to be a passion to continue in this market.

Well on to the next huh :)

bunch, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  14. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nadav,

Sad to see this challenge come to an end. Honestly, it was a great experience with this challenge. Unfortunately, we haven't reached the numbers that we wanted to, but you learn a sure thing here! DO NOT GIVE UP!!! For the Month of June, figuring that I had a hectic month, and was able maybe at max an hour of blogging and scraps for IM, I was able to clear $606 in Clickbank (I set the goal for $600) and for Adsense with $70. Unfortunately, I am only a few dollars short on that for this month but the experience was awesome!

Nadav, Before going into the army, definitely give it your best shot with marketing. On your day off every week, also throw a few articles in as well. the money will slowly seep into your clickbank account, and you will end up having money you didn't have previously.

So it was fair to say, nearly $700 was brought in with just Internet Marketing. My brother and I have made a bet, that I can QUADRUPLE this month's efforts into July, and come out with $2800 for IM.

The question with me getting to that point, is just a matter of promoting great, and not giving up on the bad days.

And another Challenge will come to start now. Maybe we should start another thread with this as well. AnArmyofMe, Josh G, Supper, and everybody else who are playing this Forex Affiliate game, and taking it to the next level. I know a couple of you as of right now are doing well, and operating in the thousands...

LET'S TAKE THE CHALLENGE TO $10,000!!!!
    (cmon! You know you want to!!!!)

TRADE ON!!!!
    Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  15. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    Hah that would be insanity - I've made just under $1800 with Forex Tracer (just under $2000 if you're going by sales and excluding refunds) but sales have slowed down.

Best of luck Nadavs!

Joshua G, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  16. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Noooo :(

It was a great run Nadavs. However more importantly than any of this marketing stuff or money - bretherin - I'm at a loss that you 'must' go to the army for three years... I remember you saying you were curious as to why an army official or something wanted to speak to you - first thing that came to my mind was recruitment or a notice...

Nadavs I wish you well and will do my best to personally help you get your new site setup and automated to whatever extent I can. The journal was a great one and because I had a personal attachment re tracer it's sad to see an end to this one.

Many years and journeys await you in the near. I have you on msn and it will be cool to keep in touch when you are not able to kick it here - all my best with your ventures bro.

Norb.

NCMedia, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  17. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nadavs, I am truly sad to hear that you are going to leave us for a while, but you are doing it for a good cause, so I can only wish you all the best mate and be careful on the army.

Mega

megarudy, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  18. iainvw

iainvw Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it might something to do with living in a tiny country many of whose perpetually-outraged and hate-filled neighbours would like to wipe it off the face of the earth, if they could. I believe all able-bodied citizens of Israel, both male and female, are required to do their three-year stint in the military, and are subsequently able to mobilise at relatively short notice.

Haste ye back, Nadav.

iainvw, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  19. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Nadav, I think everyone has said everything that can be said already. It's always sad when this stuff ends I feel. But thanks for the dedication through the thread, and best of luck to ya, I'm sure I'll see you around DP. Take care!

rbf738, Jul 1, 2008 IP