1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by DarkLight188, Jun 26, 2008.

Since I seem to be banned from ezine I don't know any other ways to promote my affiliate products. I submitted my articles to other directory's and they were accepted in a few hours. But they are hardly getting any hits at all.

I just don't see what I did wrong to be banned from ezine without a reason of why, and what I could do to fix it. I spent hours on them articles to make sure they had correct grammar and to make sure they fit within their guidelines. Heck, I've even got a second person to read the articles to make sure everything was right. I'm very new at article marketing so maybe I did do something wrong and I just don't see it. I don't know. Any help on this would be great!

DarkLight188, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  2. bossballa

bossballa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can you show the link to one of the articles u got rejected by EA but accepted at the other directoires, maybe someone in the forum can point out exactly what EA didnt like

bossballa, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  3. DarkLight188

DarkLight188 Peon

Best Answers:
    http://the-product-reviews.blogspot.com/

FYI, the articles submitted to directory's I changed the link to my blog post.

4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Register another account and be careful, but first try to resolve the issue for the current account.

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  5. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    If you're directly promoting an affiliate link, that's probably why. Read their terms of service:

http://ezinearticles.com/author-terms-of-service.html

#

# You declare that you will not send in any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We reject articles with direct affiliate links. It is ok, however, forward/redirect to an affiliate link from the top-level of a domain name you own. For example, it is permissible to forward to an affiliate link from:

http://your-company-name.com/

...but it would not be permissable to forward to an affiliate link from:

http://your-company-name.com/page.html
    http://your-company-name.com/subdirectory/
    http://your-company-name.com/subdirectory/page.html

flawebworks, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  6. bossballa

Best Answers:
    most likey it has something to do with your links? can anyone else see a problem with his articles?

7. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Darklight is hiding something. He won't talk about any of his past rejected articles. It's not like ezine editors wake up one day, "hey let's just ban this guy". He's had rejected articles before and he didn't fix it in the future articles, so he was banned.

If I was to take a guess, he plagarized the articles he submits. Or he takes articles he already written that are under a different pen name.

Supper, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  8. DarkLight188

DarkLight188 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's the links then because I redirected them to something like the-product-reviews.blogspot.com/2008/06/losing-money-from-affiliate-links-on.html

9. bossballa

Best Answers:
    buy some cheap .info domians and fix it, and resubmit, as a bum marketer u need EA its the best for traffic, well for me it is.

10. DarkLight188

DarkLight188 Peon

Best Answers:
    I already have like 5 domains though. lol

11. blaine78

blaine78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In the mean time, while you are waiting on Ezine to resolve the problem, you can try http://www.articledashboard.com/. I have been getting some good results from this directory. I had two articles that did poorly through Ezine, I then had them submitted to Article Dashboard using the same keywords, I was surprise the amount of page views I got.

blaine78, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  12. blaine78

blaine78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    :D I just went and did a Google search for the articles I had sent to Article dashboard, only to realize that several publishers had pick them up...which explains why they seem to be doing so well in the space of a few days.

blaine78, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  13. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    The first things you must do before submitting your articles to EA is making sure they are unique and they are not found anywhere else at any article database.

EA are jealous folks, thye are very strict when it comes to that sort of thing.

There is hope, start over from scratch...submit your articles to EA first..after they hav been accepted. then you just have to submit them to the others...

Tazer Dude, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  14. shinkawa

shinkawa Peon

Best Answers:
    Ea is the best source for traffics..but you may try others like articledashboard..I have try them and get decent result..

shinkawa, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  15. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys I am going to say that once again, EA, squidoo,hubpages, blogger, wordpress are not our own companies. So if we don't follow their rules, they have the right to take action against us whenever they want.

The best thing you can do is to build your own website or blog, yes it would take time but when something is yours nobody can tell you what to do with it.

Some people recommended you to open a new account, If you are looking forward to do so, I would recommend you to talk to a close relative and ask that person to open a new account for you, using his/her internet IP address.

If EA did not like what you did, no matter what you do, they will find you soon or later. These companies are just too big and too powerful. You can always ask them for forgiveness too.

By the way, could you please tell us why you got banned? and Good luck mate

megarudy, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  16. bigkhong

bigkhong Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe someone in the forum can point out exactly what EA didnt like

bigkhong, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  17. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **bigkhong is a bottom of the barrel copy/paste marketer bumping post count and sig clicks by frauding you all - please note all his posts and report this thread/post.

NCMedia, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  18. blaine78

blaine78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! I really do believe he hasn't really been telling us everything. Usually If your are banned...you would be first be informed of your violation...so there's definately something he's not telling us.

blaine78, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  19. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    You should only have to say this once. It should be pinned in a thread called "Don't be an idiot".

Supper, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  20. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a clarification: You mean EA allowed affiliate link (own domain) within the article?

Or affiliate link in the resource box?

Bohol, Jun 27, 2008 IP