1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I love Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Nabs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me guess: You don't make money online,right? Making a living online is sci fi to you,yes?

speed100, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  2. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    lol I make a good living online mate!! Just hate people that put up pointless threads

Patchkaa, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  3. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sick of this thread. Can any moderator lock it? Please?

vitalbusiness, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  4. Meanna Blog

Meanna Blog Banned

Best Answers:
    This thread was going great at one point. What happened to the succesful guys? They were giving some excellent advice...

Meanna Blog, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  5. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Trolls ate em.

webwork, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  6. yew123

yew123 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is inspiring! Great stats - I would have guessed you must have worked damn hard for it... Still - it's inspiring! Congrats! :)

yew123, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  7. Meanna Blog

Meanna Blog Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi yew123, who are you referring to?

Meanna Blog, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  8. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Worshippers I hate them too

Patchkaa, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  9. pmpod

pmpod Peon

Best Answers:
    While India gets all these call centers and number crunching warehouses and we (the rest of the world) dump our backroom grunt work on your shores, we're the ones gambling and making the real money. The only reason we outsource TO you is because we're willing to take the risk and GAMBLE - and we reap the lion's share of the rewards, not you. We're the ones on the cutting edge because we think outside the box and take risks. A conservative outlook like yours won't get you anywhere in a global economy.

Any great businessman has taken at least one gamble in his career, and just because you have an MBA doesn't mean you're good. I've seen a whole lot of worthless MBAs - it takes vision, ingenuity, and innovation to make the real money in this world, no matter what the field (affiliate marketing in this case), and with an outlook like yours, you're just another suit singin a song that's already been sung a few hundred million times.

When a guy comes out here and shows us that he found a way to innovate beyond what the rest of us "newbies" do, it's just proof that if you're willing to take the jump, there's money waiting on the other side - a heck of a lot more money than what you'd get in a so-called normal job. Every field has its winners and losers surf, just like real estate, seo, and taxi cab owners. You make it sound like if one person can possibly fail at something, it's not worth doing. Tell that to Honda and Toyota while they watch Ford, Chrysler, and GM go down the drain. Tell it to Google while they watch Yahoo and MSN restructure and fight for market share. Tell that to shoemoney while you and others lose money on ppc. I'm sure they'll say it's worth it, because they took the risks and reaped the rewards.

pmpod, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  10. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I worship anyone making more than 100k online. You should too.

First order of business for you, get off blogspot blogs. You're wasting your time with those.

webwork, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  11. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    excuse me.. mr pmpod

first post here your name visiting card office address phone etc

then post here the screenshot of your banks last 6 months statement

then allow us to visit your place and see what are you producing selling or jelling from there

what is your montly production capacity or daily sales or annual turn over.

google isnt affiliate of anyone ok.. and so isnt toyta or the reference you are giving..

they have their own product or service..

even if you want to be reseller or promoter of a business.. you need to have the inventory(import) or franchise of the service(macdonalds)...you cannot just put product images on your t-shirt and ask ppl to click on your t-shirt..or get it from ebay..

i just said the affiliate marketing isnt a business model to depend your life on..

nobody can sustain the model of affiliate marketing for the long run

i never said you cannot make money out of affiliate marketing

and i never said web isnt a business.

affiliate marketing belongs to kids department.. who cannot afford to run a real business with product service.. who feel it fun to spam myspace craiglist search engines email newsletter article directories and make make money ebooks and sell on warrior and dp forum.. or flip a site for some quick bucks in site point..

what ever you say

selling your shoes and getting a domain n hosting attaching some stickers and making some money.. then making a blog i am shoemoney.. see what i have done .. the entire world couldnt do... then selling some books about the method is a very sick business model..

but then just what some good people said above your post.. this is publishing business. we are publisher.. we make money via ad revenue or affiliate sales.. just like newspapers or magazines do.. this is content publishing and viewers/subscribers reaching business.. this has nothing to do with production capacity or daily sales oriented businesses.. there is no machine or human resource available in this business that can produce something that sells $10 per pcs. there is no gurantee..if it works it can make million.. if it dont its just a blog or site gone in the junk of billions ...

according to research 45% usa love to seat at home or work from home.. and they just hate 9 to 5 job or tension of real life business(production or service oriented). they want to find alternative and creative ways to earn money or a living.. and there the internet business evolved..

You think outsourcing is only web related stuff?

big multinational companies hospitals banks etc outsource form filling data entry image to text and medical transcription and virutal agent(inbound call center) work to companies in india bangladesh pakistan.. 20cent per form fill and 50000 monthly order is the minimum for 10 person data entry firm.. here is a company doing it http://www.capturedata.com/ http://www.capturedata.com/people.html here is their office and setup..

web outsourcing (like rent a coder guru.com elance ) etc and those 45% ppl of usa who want to seat at home and make money with creative ideas.. is just a part of global outsourcing.. its not the major share.. compare 64billion call center bpo outsourcing to a affiliate marketing industry which earns only 4billion.. if a industry only earns 4billion then how much they outsource..? 1/4 of 1 billion? and if call center earns 64 billion from multi national companies how much the companies earning? 64billion *100 times.. and call center is just one sector who are serving usa b2b sector.. data entry form filling medical transcription and b2b software dev is another sector.. and web seo programming services is another(the part you are in)

I feel you got the idea..

Money is money..
    Even if you play tennis thats good.. and if you win the prize of wimbledon.. thats super cool.. affiliate marketing is just like that.. you cannot hire 1000 workers under your belt and produce 1 metric ton potatoes that sells for a fixed price somewhere accross the globe.. and make a yearly turnover and continue doing so for 100 years coming.. but for real estate.. in south asia per square feet apartment cost is 50$ to 100$..

producing content has no gurantee of sales and no fixed market value.. and if adsense or cj blocks or suspends you.. you are left with just a white page trash.. and your 1000 employee will take a gun and kill you..

But then money is money

Showing the screenshot that anybody can make 10k from home

will always tempting the newbies to fall for it.. and they will start to think there life is sponsored by google adsense or commission junction (who never even send health insurance or some air tickets to their affiliate for a world tour)

here is that affiliate marketer when he grown up
    [​IMG]

surf4fun, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  12. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah 30k in 6 months lol better get off those blog spots

Patchkaa, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  13. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should write a guide on how to make 30k in 6months with 5-10 visitors a day to your blogspot.

speed100, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  14. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **You know what surf, even though your messages are SOoOoOOo damn random - and the rest of you please don't kill me - I actually somewhat enjoyed your most recent banter this time. You made a few good points, and yes most of the monetization within the aff arena is not done with white hat models or white hat goods/services - but some are. I think at the end of the day mate, YOU are going to be far better suited with stability and less risk in your career of choice be it on or offline.

You have probably opened up a few peoples eyes, and playing devils advocate (no pun) - I must still say that our industry is ALWAYS going to have a high turn-over, the top tier, the 5% that run the internet, the money moguls, and the risk of great failure. However I feel it's only because it's still such a new and deregulated market, that is evolving too fast for its own good - brick and mortars have plateaud long ago, and though the degree and risk of success/failure is much less - it IS still there.

Whatever you end up doing with yourself, It would actually be cool to see you come back here in a year or two - once you establish your direction and take action - perhaps your taxi/callcentre/shoe-store or whatever will make you rich and secure, though even then - nor you or this 28 page thread is going to make even the slightest difference in the world - thus we 'hear' you, but you will never truly be heard.

Best of luck with your next moves whatever they are,
    N.

NCMedia, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  15. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Surf - You are a man. You are a guru. You are a successful entrepreneur. Your though is awesome and anyone want to give their knee before you. Satisfied? Ok, Let me give you a valuable piece of advice.

If you are against internet marketer, you are in a wrong place. What the hell are you doing here? Sit duck and prove that your though is right? Why are you wandering around here? Why not spend your valuable time to go somewhere else instead of here?

Your point of view about affiliate marketing as gambling this is acceptable, (that's your opinion) but your ignorant with your blind eyes and deaf ear with other peoples opinions is unacceptable. What's wrong with you if internet marketer can make $30,000+ a month without doing real jobs? Are you jealous or something? come on surf, you are here not to help anyone but only prove yourself. Why do you want everyone to think similar to yours? How affiliate cannot be a business? Business is a business and money is a money. That's it.

Internet marketer is a business person and affiliate is a business. That's all I want to say.

Sxperm, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  16. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    Mrs sparm why jesus came to earth? why nelson mandela came? why hilary coming now ?

Aware ppl.. Show the truth and whom they are worshiping are blood and money suckers..they cant even run or sustain a photocopy shop business model yet they think they have done everything by a blog or book..

even 1% get my messege i am happy.. you have even seen when truth meet falsehood.. ppl like nabs also run away.

yesterday i was reading an ebook how to make money from slaughtering newbie marketers in dp.. and that was sold on warrior forum.. the guy made so attactive sales letter.. that anybody would fall for the book.. after reading the whole book.. the guy was telling to get an idea or plr or buy rights from other books about internet marketing or how to make money or get easy visitors.. then show some screenshots.. hire some praisors from dp.. and make easy money from dp.. so easy.. life secured..!! means the whole concept was to mINt money from newbie marketers in dp?

I exchanged views..

how you take it.. its your wish.. i am not GOD to control you.. no one can..

i am simple human being..I EVEN CANT SPELL ENGLISH RIGHT.. i never claimed i m guru or superior or best or anything such.. i know what life is... you can check all my post.. If anyone of you could help people with internet as business.. you wouldnt argue or fight with me.. you guys are yourself insecured as what have you been doing for last 2-3 years or so.. i know your dogs are already dead seeing you in computers awake for several nights.. doing a blog or site for 30-60 long days only to see it was sandboxed.. wholy shit..LET ME START ANOTHER.. THIS TIME GOD!!

i even given many helpful resources about affiliate marketing which your gurus would say secret or charge money etc.. You guys try to show attitude that this is underworld business.. whats going on top 5% affiliates underware.. and how they make 30k month is a BIG SECRET...something cannot be disclosed.. or pay us shit load of money then we say that.. or try to divote ordinary ppl saying hard work+luck submission seo ppc bla bla

today i see in BBC.. a political lady started a blog.. and its the highest viewed political blog in the entire web.. without directory submission without article submission without ppc.. now what is internet marketing that you say you are doing.. how come this lady get millions of visitors without seo directory submission article submission social bookmarking or spend on PPC

rethink of your career.. if not now.. then when bad days comes think about this thread.. God is in every human being.. We must know and help each other.. not fight with each other..

some days ago i was reading an article about internet marketers.. it was said dont mind when they spam you affiliate links.. somebody has to do it.. some body has to..somebody has to clean the potty.. somebody has to...

Take care and God bless you all..
    *(behind the scenes:some affiliate marketers are crying..and some are real angry now..(shoemoney etc) hisssssssssshhhhhhhh!!! dont tell anyone.. some thinking to ban me............._|++)

17. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only are you on blogspot, but you have 4 hyphens for each address LOL

And guys don't even respond to Surf, I'm tired of seeing his long posts of nonsense. I don't even read them anymore, they are just the ramblings of a crazy person.

webwork, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  18. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    if you dont read them then why you come over here again and again..
    cant you make money and be happy with yourself

or you need some loan in your kiva myspace page that i see in your siggy?

why laugh on ppl who are hosted in blogspot domain?

i saw you selling 8 article directory + 1 unique article submission for 15 bucks here in dp.. should we laugh on your business and situation ? you not even got 20 orders from that post.. how you make living|? your ebay blog also you sold after 1 year with just 100$ monthly decreasing income!! you poor man.. should we laugh on your situation? your myspace image shows you are just a kid sitting at home with no job or business and having fun on internet.. should we laugh about it as well

:p (now he will become angry)..

sorry guys.. after so many years with online business.. i started to hate it..
    its become like a cancer to me.. i cannot help it.. sick business model.. real sick..

traffic = money
    getting traffic=secret

but the truth is content = money and that money isnt sustaining.. you cannot depend on that income.. as everything dries up real quick.. and you have to start all over again.. its just nothing to depend your life on.. its pathetic uncertain way to make something..

yesterday i was taking with some one who made 9000$ sales of a script he made in a month..he sold the script in dp and warrior and few other places only.. now that script is available free in some blackhat forums..and he has to start all over again for a new script.

Check how i made $30k in under 1month....
    check how i ranked no1 in google 100 000 backlinks..

what if you made 30k.. how you made it and is it sustaining business model..

no its 5% can success and rest fails.. its a secret..i gambled my time money brain.. and i won..

good luck with your sites and blogs..

winner never quits and quitter never wins..

keep winning..

keep playing and tweaking your blogs and its content.. until its perfect..

create content create scripts create softwares create ebooks create tools
    and rake the cash from fellow webmasters..

there the money is..

theres no secret about it

and you dont have to buy any ebooks

go to freelance sites.. and hire indians and create your projects..

12 months a year...
    and if you created 12 projects (scripts softwares ebooks exceptional content)

and say one of your project is big success and 1000 sales
    $49 each.. $49000

your year is covered

no need affiliate money.. no need adsense.. keep them for fake screenshots.. so ppl buy your tools

good luck newbies

I am done with this industry... but i will keep by legs on anyone trying to show screenshots and scam newbies..

timeisnow likes this.
  19. M3rC

M3rC Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant see the picture!@

M3rC, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  20. charter

charter Guest

Best Answers:
    Why can't all threads be this fun....

charter, Jun 21, 2008 IP