1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This website sells Adsense clicks

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by pg20706, Jan 12, 2005.

Is this ok with Google? The following is their FAQ. If you want to know the link, email me.

FAQ:
    "What we do?

We will keep on sending highly targeted traffic related to your website, continuously until your requested clicks has been performed. We have click monitoring scripts that will keep track of the clicks. Your website will be visited by thousands of real humans, who are interested in your content.

Is this legal according to Google AdSense terms?

Yes this service is completely LEGAL. We are in compliance with the Google AdSense terms and conditions. The only thing we do is send traffic to your website, which is even what you have been doing for so long. But in this case we will search for good traffic and send it to you.

Where does the traffic come from?

95% of the traffic will be from North America and Europe itself. This is guarantee. For proof, you can monitor our traffic from your site as well.

How many unique visitors will see my website if I purchase 100 clicks?

The answer is Unlimited. We will keep on sending highly targeted unique visitors to your website as long as your AdSense ad has not been clicked 100 times. If your CTR is low, chances are you might end up with more than 100000 visitors for those 100 clicks. But we will try to send as much highly targeted visitors as possible to increase the CTR.

Do you pay anything to the visitors for clicking?

No. We don't pay anything to anyone. In fact even the visitors cannot know anything about us. They only see your website directly and click only if they are interested. We just find targeted users and redirect to your website.

If I purchase 100 clicks, how many AdSense clicks should I expect?

You should expect a minimum of 100 clicks. That is guaranteed. But on average, you can get around 150 to 200 clicks. Our past clients have reported almost 150% to 200% clicks. But 100% is guaranteed.

If I get 100 AdSense clicks, how much will Google pay me?

This depends on the content of your website. The average CPC would be around 50 cents to $5. This would provide you minimum $50 per 100 clicks. If content is very good, chances are you might end up with $250 to $500. Our past customers have reported average CPC of $1.5, but this depends mainly on your site content.

Is this program available for other ads like FastClick, Clicksor e.t.c.?

No. We can only promote sites displaying Google Adsense ads because we are not able to track the performance of other ads. "

pg20706, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Shady but fine IMO. They only promise to keep sending traffic until the 100 or whatever you 'clicks' you bought are met. They don't sell clicks or push anyone to click.

T0PS3O, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  3. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried the test thing.

Got the clicks.

However, I'm just not sure how they would track that kind of thing (The clicks I mean).

I would personally open another adsense account under a different name (Wife or something), and see if you get banned/told off.

Very sketchy IMO.

SEbasic, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  4. phrozen_ra

phrozen_ra Peon

Best Answers:
    Please forgive me cause I don't see the link...

Let us know where that site is located

phrozen_ra, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  5. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    It certainly sounds as if it's on the cusp of violating the TOS. After all, the whole point is to get the clicks. Although they claim to only be sending traffic so that in and of itself is not an issue. As long as no one is encouraged or expected to click on any ads, then it sounds about as close to the edge as you can get. I'd love to hear if anyone signs up and if they get banned.

mopacfan, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  6. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    But how could they track those clicks?

Unless it was a bot (Or a warehouse in China) I'm just not sure how they would say the ads have been clicked on.

SEbasic, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  7. msaad

msaad Peon

Best Answers:
    Something is not right with this..
    If these people can get as many clicks as they can, then why don't they create bogus sites for every category, and send the people to it instead?

In other words, if you have the machine that duplicates any money put inside it, why would you be interested in selling it??? It is that old story!

I smell a trick behind all this... It is too good to be true.

msaad, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  8. pg20706

pg20706 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point, msaad. Another thing is how long does it take to generate those clicks? They didn't mention that in the FAQ.

pg20706, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  9. EdenView

EdenView Peon

Best Answers:
    They track clicks the same way you can, by putting the google ads inside a javascript will track clicks on that section of the page.

This still smells super fishy, and they certainly overestimate on the "average", and it's kind of ridiculous saying an average is within a $3.50 range up to 3 times plus the min.

EdenView, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  10. Swebbie

Swebbie Guest

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't do it, period. Someone else mentioned this, and it bears repeating: if they can promise clicks, why don't they simply put up a bunch of crap sites targeting the highest-paying AdSense keywords and get rich? Obviously, they would if this was on the up-and-up.

My strong suspicion is that they have a network of clickers. I saw something about this in India, where they pay a huge number of people all over the country a small per-click fee to visit client sites and click AdSense ads.

Don't let your desire to make a quick buck off of Google ruin this great thing. Google will drop AdSense (or severely restrict publisher membership) if these kinds of fraudulent click scams proliferate. If you were an AdWords advertiser, would you want to pay Google for those kinds of clicks? Of course not. Always think like an advertiser and please don't ruin this for everyone by trying to game your results! :eek:

-John

Swebbie, Jan 12, 2005 IP
    david_sakh likes this.
  11. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    If the clicks are genuine, then everyone wins. If it's just a click army, then everyone loses. I hope we don't all lose.

mopacfan, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  12. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I use adsence on evey site I have. I would never take the risk of getting banned by using this crap.

fryman, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  13. pg20706

pg20706 Peon

Best Answers:
    So I guess the conclusion is: don't use this kind of service.
    Thank you all for your comments.

pg20706, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  14. eddie

eddie snowrider

Best Answers:
    I rec'd a spam email a few weeks back <make money by leaving your computer on a hooked up to the net our program will run in the background and we pay you> something to that effect anyways. their claim was it was somthing to do with search engins, I don't remember exactly the details but when I read this thread it clicked in my head I bet this is what they were up to.
    Their program running on a few k computers with diff ip's going to their clients sites and clicking on adsense.
    This crap keeps up we will lose adsense

eddie, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  15. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't use it, or use the test. I'm willing to bet they only *SAY* you will remain getting traffic until the ## of clicks is met as to not arise suspicion.

Don't even do that test, you might not get busted, but I'll guarantee they are using a proxy.

schlottke, Jan 12, 2005 IP
  16. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I placed no JS or any other code on my pages.

It's impossible to know whether the ads have been clicked on unless they use a bot or click army.

I recieved the clicks within an hour.

Again, not a good idea to use this service.

SEbasic, Jan 13, 2005 IP
  17. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd personally be scared you're account will be banned SE... tell me how it goes.

schlottke, Jan 13, 2005 IP
  18. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll let you know.

I shouldn't think anything will come of it though.

I guess I'll see soon enough.

SEbasic, Jan 13, 2005 IP
  19. Cardplayer

Cardplayer Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you receive any extra traffic to your site besides the ones who clicked?

Cardplayer, Jan 13, 2005 IP
  20. john_loch

john_loch Rodent Slayer

Best Answers:
    That's a very good question - also SEBasic, did you notice whether the IP addresses were from a variety of boxes, or just a few distinct ones across all the clicks.. (ie proxies) ?

At the end of the day, I must say logic will win out here - if it's so successful, why aren't they doin it themselves.. or maybe they're just hunting for guinnea pigs.. (that's not aimed at you SEBasic, it's just a thought :))

Cheers,

JL

john_loch, Jan 13, 2005 IP