1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nadav's Journal of the Forex Riches Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nadavs, May 23, 2008.

1. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wiper,

Right now, for being a month in operation, 100 uniques a day at least. I would like to double that, and eventually triple that. I am not going to be like finance.yahoo.com and score millions of hits like that.

It is great to have the ability to have a smaller "niche" site that can cater to a solid crowd, and eventually expand and cater more, when we realize our full demographic. Eventually, we can co-brand more with other companies and offer deals, discounts, and have our site monetize on it as well to keep operations costs down; Think about a virtual "salary" as the efforts you put on your niche blog will have to be compensated.

After the first month of operation, I want to be able from all monetization efforts to be able to "pay" myself at least $1000+ a week. For this month, I am paying myself about $150 a week right now and the clickbank sales, and other opportunities are vastly increasing as well with the visitor base.

More to come!

TRADE ON!
    Tom Howell
    GoForexTrade.com

TheForexGuy, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  2. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    $150 to $1000 is a lot. Good luck with your forex energy drinks. Don't forget the refunds to come..

wiper, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  3. bigkhong

bigkhong Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope you find the success you are looking for

bigkhong, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  4. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    First, I wrote the article from yesterday. I'm not going to make up for it, at least not in the forex niche. I need to write more driving test articles, I'm running out of those. I'm also running out of article ideas, and they're getting recycled. I really need to look at other articles and see what they're doing differently than I do.

Sales are still nowhere to be found. I've been driving around the country looking for them (fast driving is really fun), but I still can't find them. If you know anyone who's willing to buy a forex trading system, you know where to send him.

On the bright side, my math blog is once again gaining popularity. This time it's a new email subscriber, pushing the number to 3 (excluding me). Website Optimizer is also back to work, and I was able to complete an experiment I wanted to start two days ago. The wonders of Google.

I also started using scheduled posting on my blog to eliminate the need to actually write something ten minutes after I wake up. All I need is to digg the 20 shouts I get (for the night, during the day I get another 40) and shout my own. Lots of fun.

The no-sale (so far) numbers:
    Live forex articles: 28
    Pending forex articles: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 311
    YouTube views for forex video: 170
    Sales: Only 2
    Leads: Just 2
    Profit: $124.22
    Mood: "Funnel forex sales to me"

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  5. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your niche is too saturated, even for long tail kws, plus I still think that proscut of norbs is too pricey , maybe you should try some other forex stuff.

Patchkaa, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  6. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    Too saturated?! I've had no experience marketing before this month (and 4 days, but who's counting? :D ), this is the first niche I've ever taken action in/actually made a website for and have made over $1,200 with Forex products (mostly Norb's). I started promoting them on the 7th:

[​IMG]

My hosting was down on the 14th so there were no sales; I flipped out on the hosting company and I got 3 months free LOL.

Bottom line is if I can do it anyone can; keep at it! No SEO, it's in the article marketing; bastards with high page ranks took over Google hah.

Joshua G, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  7. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    well done I had no luck so far but mybe I should try article marketing for this product

Patchkaa, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  8. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's congratulations:
    Way to go, Joshua! You sure know how to market this Forex Tracer. Keep it up, and you'll make it to a $1000 check in no time.

Today's internet newbie:
    Someone just emailed me and asked why the manual he ordered from me a week ago didn't come in the mail. I kindly explained him how ClickBank works and showed him the real support address. I also went over the buyer list, but I couldn't find his name or a sale for the product he mentioned that was made a week ago. This has been forwarded to ClickBank immediately after Tom's advice.

Today's progess:
    After two more dry days, another non-forex sale. This time it came from someone who searched on Yahoo. Apparently my comparison page is encouraging people to buy. All I need now is more than 8 hits per day from search engines. 50 will do the job.

Yes, I wrote an article for today. And submitted the ones on my site to a Google sitemap. Maybe I'll start getting more organic traffic now.

Digital, non-mail numbers:
    Pending forex articles: 2
    URL clicks from forex articles: 313 (only 2 clicks?)
    YouTube views for forex video: 176
    Sales: Only 2 for forex
    Leads: Yes, still 2
    Mood: Suspecting ClickBank

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  9. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Keep up the great works guys!!!!

Ring the Sale Bell once AGAIN!!!!
    More Forex Sales!

$393/$1000

KEEP IT GOING!/KEEP IT GOING! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

Tom Howell
    GoForexTrade.com

TheForexGuy, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  10. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Ring the Sale Bell AGAIN!!!!! I am starting to like this!

Another Forex Product sold!

TheForexGuy, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  11. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's congratulations:
    Tom, it's your day again. Two sales! You're already 45% done on the challenge, and I'm lagging behind with 12%. Don't worry, I got a good feeling for tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll get two sales tomorrow.

Today's progress:
    I went to the bank and deposited my mid-May check. Since only one clerk handles foreign currencies (talking about forex...), I had to wait for someone who apparently bought Microsoft. It took him such a long time. Then my turn came, and I was done in less than 10 minutes.

When 10am arrived (this is when it's midnight Pacific Time), I opened my Analytics account to discover a wonderful fact: 16 organic visits from somewhat targeted phrases. StatsJunky revealed a worse fact, the fact that I didn't make a single forex sale yesterday. To compensate for that, I got a sale for another niche from organic traffic.

My friends and I are planning to fly to the US this summer vacation, which is our last summer vacation before going to the army. I need to start writing multiple blog posts each day to make up for the lost days. The forex blog will suffer (since it's a blog built on recent market activity), but the math blog and the driving test blog won't suffer so much (just no diggs, unless someone wants to do the duty ;)).

And last, but not least, tomorrow is the state final in math. Vectors, complex numbers, integrals, and derivatives will fill up a hard-to-read paper in two hours. After that, I'm math free for at least three years, ready to write an angry post on my Hebrew blog (about the education system, of course).

Forexless numbers:
    Pending forex articles: 3
    URL clicks from forex articles: 318
    YouTube views for forex video: 182
    Sales: 2 (Tomorrow: 4)
    Leads: 2
    Profit: $124.22 (Tomorrow: $248.44)
    Mood: Ready for tomorrow's sales

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  12. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    RING THAT EFFING SALES BELL AGAIN!!!

HALFWAY THERE!

the next level- $10,000?

Possible!!!! $514.00

TheForexGuy, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  13. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    I had the state final in math. The big teacher's strike did the job and the questions I did (especially question 4) were very easy. I may not get 100 because of something that may not even be a mistake, but who cares. 95 is also good.

On the forex side of things, I got another sign up for Easy-Forex, which now makes a total of three sign ups and no active traders. That is a potential for $750 if they sign up, and according to Easy-Forex, up to $30,000 from all of them, although I doubt it.

On the non-forex side of things, I got two sales yesterday, the first time since June 2. Non-forex sales, but still sales. Another check for June.

On the traffic side of things, two people entered my site today and read ALL articles. All of them. My pages/visit number is currently 4 for today and the average time on site is just over 1 minute. This is definitely heading towards a sale.

My promised 2 sales didn't come today, but who knows? The day isn't over yet.

And finally, congratulations to you Tom! Now you're halfway to glory, and I'm still at 1/8 of the way. Be careful making the challenge up to $10,000, I may end up with more than that one morning, and you wouldn't know how it happened. ;)

Complex numbers with b = 0:
    Live forex articles: 29
    Pending forex articles: 2 (had a test, couldn't write)
    URL clicks from forex articles: 323
    YouTube views for forex video: 185 (huge increase from yesterday)
    Sales: 2
    Leads: 3 (woohoo!)
    Mood: Like an ellipse

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  14. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    Not much done. Except writing on the blog I've done nothing. I'm getting lazy (probably the heat), and my ClickBank account reflects it. I seriously need to start working harder on this forex campaign.

After I reported yesterday about my marvelous traffic, Google decided to remove my top pages, the review pages for Forex Tracer and the other system, from their index. If you search for Forex Tracer, or even search for the full URL of the review, you won't find it. Now I have to wait until the genius algorithm re-indexes my pages. The result: nearly drained traffic.

Tomorrow I will write a new article (promise) and add some articles to my other niche. Maybe it'll help it regain its position in Google, which will lead, hopefully, to a sales boom.

Boring numbers:
    Live forex articles: 31
    Pending forex articles: 0
    URL clicks from forex articles: 327
    YouTube views for forex video: 190
    Sales: 2 (Argh)
    Leads: 3 ($750? Please?)
    Mood: Bored, over-heated, and mad at Google

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  15. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    Well, I wrote the article and got a sale (non-forex, from the viral eBook), but except that I did absolutely nothing, and absolutely nothing happened. The law of action and reaction is simply amazing.

Tomorrow I will have time to do everything I planned. Hopefully the temperature outside won't go over 35 degrees (which is also too much), so we'll be able to live here. Right now we're overheating.

Hot numbers:
    Live forex articles: 31
    Pending forex articles: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 330
    YouTube views for forex video: 193
    Sales: 2
    Leads: 3
    Mood: Really overheated

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  16. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    I have decided to abandon the forex blog. It doesn't bring me any good and it just feels like an unwanted job. I'll leave it open to see which phrases attract traffic, but nothing more than that. Articles are definitely enough.

On the other hand, the new digg slot of the day is now dedicated to articles on my own website. Finally, Digg will give me backlinks, which will hopefully bring in traffic. Since I have two content sites now, I'll digg one article from the niches, alternating.

Too hot for an article today, and the Spain - Russia game was too good to give up. I know it sounds like a lame excuse (and it is a lame excuse), but it's hard for me to function in this temperature. Hopefully, the temperature will go down in October.

And finally, the math blog does it again. Posting questions from Israel's state finals is great, and putting a link to super math tips does the job of bringing in new subscribers. Even more, I got the following shout at Digg: "Are you a teacher? You know you could make a lot of money if you made a website where students could input their homework problems and get the answers explained to them. Just put adsense blocks on the website and you would make money from the advertising. Anyways, thanks so much for digging all of my stuff. I really appreciate it." Now that is a smart idea! Time to learn MySQL, I guess.

The numbers which haven't changed much from yesterday:
    Live forex articles: 32
    Pending forex articles: 0 (What are you going to do? Shoot me? ;))
    URL clicks from forex articles: 334
    YouTube views for forex video: 201
    Sales: Just 2
    Leads: 3
    Profit: Stuck at $124.22
    Mood: Ready for tomorrow's sales

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  17. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Not to break the mood but maybe its better you calculate how much time you are spending to write the articles as well.....your time is valuable (actually the most valuable thing you got) and its very important to calculate actual earnings against time (so that you can find out your hourly rate)

Keep it up!:)

web_18designer, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  18. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't feel bad man; I think I have officially stopped making sales in the Forex niche too. I went from at least 1 or 2 sales day to 0 yesterday and 0 so far today. Granted, I didn't do any work today because it's my birthday but still! Daddy wants to rock out on autopilot.

Time to roll out the next website...

Best of luck!

Joshua G, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  19. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Happy Birthday first of all! You shouldn't work today - and don't worry if you miss a sale for a day or two there will always be fluctuations :) When you get to 10-20 sales a day, and it dries up to zero for a week straight or so, that would enough to say that something is off or your campaigning needs a boost... Hang in there mate.

Nadavs - By the time you read this - you'll probably have noticed a part of your earnings bar today being attributed to your 3rd FX sale - :) - Congrats!!

NC.

NCMedia, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  20. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll buy it from you...

anarmyofme, Jun 26, 2008 IP