1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nadav's Journal of the Forex Riches Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nadavs, May 23, 2008.

1. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread has stirred my interest in this niche so I've decided to join the journey and see if I can convert with this product. Wish me good luck.

Patchkaa, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  2. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Patchkaa!

Welcome to the forex challenge! The important thing here, is to have a ton of fun doing this, while learning the great, highly lucrative world of forex.

www.babypips.com and my site will hopefully get you up to speed on currency trading fundamentals!

Any questions on Forex, lemme know!

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  3. Nathy

Nathy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've read through this thread and it looks like you're making good progress :D I hope yoiu make lots of money :D

I'm not too sure on promoting forex programs - I've traded in forex before - won a lot of money but also lost a lot. I just don't believe some "program" can give the customer automated forex. It certainly looks like it has good rewards in promoting though. I've done a few other ebooks with Clickbank and made great profits on them but I only want to promote something I understand.

Nathy, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  4. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Good to see some kiwis here I'm from Invercargill mate. Where you from Nathy??

Patchkaa, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  5. Nathy

Nathy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm on the Kapiti Coast :) Maybe you could hit me up on MSN...

Anyway on topic - have the people that are promoting FOREX actually ever traded or used the programs they are promoting?

Nathy, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  6. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah sure whats ur email addy on hotmail!??

Patchkaa, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  7. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    I have traded. And I also happen to own goforextrade.com

A great deal of marketers have a hard time explaining the process of expert advisors because of their lack of experience with them and not knowing their way around Metatrader 4 Trading Platform.

I am not as active in the community as I once was a couple years ago, but from the experience and knowledge that I have gained, it does really help, especially when promoting a forex product

TheForexGuy, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  8. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm really tired, so it's going to be quick.

Today's progress:
    Nothing interesting. I wrote in my blog, I wrote an article, I got two approved. Besides that, nothing interesting. Even the Germany - Austria game was boring.

Patchkaa - welcome to the forex challenge. Just sell 17 copies of Forex Tracer and you're set.

Nathy - I didn't trade forex for real money, but I traded stocks for real. My forex trading has been done on demo accounts (I wasn't that good, but it's only virtual money, so I don't really care).

Numerical facts:
    Live forex articles: 23
    Pending forex articles: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 261
    YouTube views for forex video: 124
    Sales: 2
    Leads: 2
    Profit: $124.22
    Mood: Getting ready for niche domination (tomorrow)

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  9. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    Niche domination using viral eBooks is fun. All you have to do is upload it with some really good keyword titles and you're set to go. Google loves them, people love them, and my ClickBank account doesn't know about them. However, they're good for backlinks (in their listing) and for spreading the word.

Also, Website Optimizer became stupid today. I tried setting up an A/B test for my forex systems, but due to the system's high stupidity, it doesn't even recognize google.com as online. Go figure. I hope I'm not missing sales for their stupidity.

Besides that there is nothing new, except a new forex product I'm trying out. Tomorrow I'm going to use my domination skills, change "Forex Tracer" on my current eBook to the new product, and take control of some important keywords before competition comes in.

Forex journal numbers:
    Live forex articles: 26
    URL clicks from forex articles: 272
    YouTube views for forex video: 140
    Mood: "Hey! You! Want a forex trading system?"

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  10. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I think that forex product might be too over priced for some people.

Patchkaa, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  11. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey I just checkout out your site, read some comments:

US PPI, rates at 3.00% on inflation concerns, trade weighted basket - SAY WHAT???

I guess If I ever decide to go into that niche I ll have lots to learn ;)

The site looks great though ;)

alexs464, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  12. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Patchkaa,

The 60+ gravity proves that Norb has found a great market segment, that want's a solution, and that they are willing to look at value over cost.

You have to remember too, that when you market a product, not only you are looking at a niche, but also looking possibly deeper into a certain demographic within the niche.

Let's take a case study. GoForexTrade.com being a news blog, along with product reviews and a weekend technology segment. It took me a while, but I had figured out that my core site visitor, was a slightly more educated trader, who is in to news trading, and is looking for products not neccessarily to trade forex automated, but maybe enhance their knowledge or trading experience altogether.

Your blog with the nature of content could potentially be attracting newbie traders, that really are wanting to trade forex on a shoestring budget. Or it could be the complete opposite, where you have sharply experienced traders, which study numbers, and know fibonacci retracements and elliot wave analysis to the core and drink caffeine energy drinks, that want the latest scoop on a Forex trend or technology.

One thing I will recommend, and I am looking to possibly do soon, is a site survey. This site survey will have questions about earnings, and trading style, and why they come to my site. Loaded with this information, you can find out what products and services would be the best to monetize.

Alex,

Thanks! The terminology is a tad complex to several. Once in a while I will go explain what certain terms are, and maybe an insight or two. This is why I urge anybody, ANYBODY who wants to promote forex products, that you should have some type of education, to best promote a product. If you do not know what you are talking about, you could easily make an a** out of yourself and the publisher of who you are promoting their product.

My two cents.
    Tom Howell
    www.goforextrade.com

TheForexGuy, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  13. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    I have finally proven that viral eBooks work. I got a sale directly from the eBook. It's not forex, but it's something. No $0 for this pay period. All I need now is reach $100, and another check will be on its way.

I also talked to Alex today and asked him how he gets so much traffic. He kindly agreed to show me one of his websites, and I was amazed. It wasn't super-techy and ultra-cool. Just a simple website with some articles. When I looked at the visitor numbers, I nearly fell to the floor. After seeing that, I decided to go in the same path and create a true content site. I added some of my articles, created a navigation bar, and all I have to do now is watch the traffic soar. If that works, I will do the same thing for my other niche.

And finally, I have a Hebrew grammar test tomorrow. It's not the state final yet (the final is on July 10, we had a big teachers strike). Hebrew grammar is annoying, but I think I can handle it.

Numeros:
    Live forex articles: 27
    URL clicks from forex articles: 292 (finally growing)
    YouTube views for forex video: 154
    Mood: Hoping content sites work well

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  14. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Nadav!

Keep on rocking and rolling with the progress!
    Picking up new tools and ways to make money in this niche! This challenge is getting exciting and with new products coming out and other things as well, it is only getting better and better with each and every new day.

on my Forex IB, I got 2 demo signups and one Live account signup! So we are doing quite well now!

KEEP UP THE HOPE! IT IS IN THE AIR!!!! We can win only if we try and try hard enough!!!

TRADE ON!
    Thomas Howell
    www.goforextrade.com

TheForexGuy, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  15. prosperon

prosperon Peon

Best Answers:
    This is all great stuff. I'm tempted to put up a blog or site and join in the challenge. But one question. How do you review these expensive forex programs and books without buying them? I've read a lot of reviews where the guy has just copied blurb off the sales page and they don't inspire.:( But when you get to a site where the guy has really used the product and posted his honest results, it's really inspiring. It's the only way worth doing it imho.

prosperon, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  16. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Reviewing forex products without buying them? that is your first mistake...

Prosperon,

Do you realize how much money some of these forex product publishers make? For instance, Norb (NcMedia)just put out a blog on his site, stating that he made 15K in two weeks distributing the Forex Tracer as a publisher?

Trust me prosperon, if you kindly ask most of the publishers out here, they wouldn't mind giving you a test copy. There has been a few that declined to give me a copy, for those few, their gravity sucks and they don't have a hugely great rep with affiliates. I think we know apparently how well their product is selling also.

There was a guy who refused to let me review his stuff, because GoForexTrade.com's alexa rating was way outdated and low. His gravity was not good, and he tried to take the high road. On the other hand, I get publishers by the Likes of Andrea's Kirchberger, Al Russell, Norb Czufis, Avi Frister, and Steven Lee jones, who have kept me on their short for reivew copies of Forex Products. It's not just because I own a great blog site either. It might be, but do not let that deter you from bringing the best possible reviews to the IM table.

My two cents
    TRADE ON!
    Thomas Howell
    www.GoForexTrade.com

TheForexGuy, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  17. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck on the Hebrew grammar test !!!!

bunch, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  18. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    I took the Hebrew grammar test, and it went well, thank you. Hebrew is much more complicated than English, especially with verbs. Just two more tests and I'm done with it.

Yesterday a potential customer emailed me with some questions about Forex Tracer, including the two following questions: if I have any other recommendation for a trading system, and if I'm an affiliate for Forex Tracer. I did my best to answer honestly (and yes, I answered "yes" for the affiliate question). Today he emailed me saying he's scared of using such a system. Let's hope that the next visitor will be less afraid.

And finally, I see that some affiliate is sending lots of hops to my product, but Google Analytics doesn't register any hits to my website. Hopefully those hops are valid and will result in a sale. If that affiliate is good, I want to keep him.

Non-Euler numbers:
    Live forex articles: 28
    Pending forex articles: 0 (I know, I know!)
    URL clicks from forex articles: 305
    YouTube views for forex video: 165
    Mood: Where did all the sales go?

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  19. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Nice day today!

Nadav, I see you are getting the traffic now, sweet!
    We have to ring the sale bell once again, as I sold another London Forex Rush System. I do not know what I sell more of, The Rush System or the Forex Killer. Now we need to sell more of Norb's products, which have a nicer premium of course!

Let's push the meters up more!
    Forex Profit to Date: Another $35 shot for the totals! $332/$1000!

In unrelated news, I am on the verge of a massive marketing blitz with a Forex IB I am working with, and we are looking to partner with BraintoniQ, which will become the official energy drink of GoForexTrade.com. I am trying to get a decent automatic case delivery program for traders, but still waiting for a reply!

TRADE ON!!!!
    Thomas Howell
    GoForexTrade.com!

TheForexGuy, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  20. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't forget the refunds.. even after 1.95 month..

What a joke "official energy drink of GoForexTrade.com"
    How many visitors/day do you receive... Maybe I can partner too.

wiper, Jun 20, 2008 IP